Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (651138 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by wag008(m): 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
with this naruto vs sasuke fight, i believe it can be said that excluding kaguya and ten-tails madara, naruto and sasuke are second to non.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
Total difference from the Manga battle and welcomed one. This battle really reminded me of the naruto-shippuden I fell in love with.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
Tosyn007:
Total difference from the Manga battle and welcomed one. This battle really reminded me of the naruto-shippuden I fell in love with.
Please, I need a link. Thank you.
Re: Naruto Information by solomonsojay(m): 1:27am On Oct 02, 2016
IZANAMI:
OK,I get.
Can you shed more light on how hamura came to be in possession of the nunboko??hagoromo's possession of the nunboko is apparently nothing to start a controversy on but how hamura came to be a weilder of it remains a mystery to me...
Or probably it's inborn or something..

let me explain as best as i can...(mind u i cant use the complete names as u guys do but i understand naruto well enough). Hamura got sage power after being killed and rivived by his brother when kaguya took control of him to fight his brother. the old frog who taught Humura's brother sage jutsu haf given him a seal filled witg 100years of reversed sage chakra that could be used to revived anyone from the verge of death. so it was after he kill him that he used that sage sealed chakra to revive hamura...that was how he got sage power to and materialised the said sword. you can rewatch that part and pay attention to when the frog gave him the seal as he was about to head into battle with kaguya.
i rwst my case....My wife done catch me now...off to bed. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by solomonsojay(m): 1:31am On Oct 02, 2016
Feraz:

for pc: narutobase.net or www.naruchigo.com
for mobile : wap.naruchigo.com
you will find the first srason of naruto under the completed section of the home page.
Re: Naruto Information by blessedvisky(m): 5:48am On Oct 02, 2016
Cool battle between naruto and sasuke. Especially when their 3 super deadly jutsu combined
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 9:37am On Oct 02, 2016
solomonsojay:

for pc: narutobase.net or www.naruchigo.com
for mobile : wap.naruchigo.com
you will find the first srason of naruto under the completed section of the home page.
That's where I normally download but since Sept 9, I haven't seen new episodes. . .stopped at 475.

blessedvisky:
Cool battle between naruto and sasuke. Especially when their 3 super deadly jutsu combined
Where una ey download all these sef?
Re: Naruto Information by blessedvisky(m): 9:43am On Oct 02, 2016
Feraz:
That's where I normally download but since Sept 9, I haven't seen new episodes. . .stopped at 475.

My former sites too stopped @ 475 but I have an ace up my sleeve wink.
Go to
http://m.chia-anime.tv/
Re: Naruto Information by rawdpiper(m): 10:39am On Oct 02, 2016
Feraz:

or KISSANIME.TO. If u know your ways series like Naruto, one piece, detective Conan dat have lots of episodes, you can download multiple episodes instead of having to download one By one. Cheers grin
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
Feraz:

http://www.kiss-anime.me/Anime-naruto-shippuden-episode-476

Then just change the 6 to 7 to get episode 477
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
I don't believe Naruto actually exhausted his options like Sasuke did in this fight he just kept matching his defense with Sasuke's level of attack. He used rasenshuriken and bijuu damashuriken against Sasuke's strongest attack. But he never assessed the pieces of bijuu Chakra he has like he did when they fought Madara.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
Tosyn007:

http://www.kiss-anime.me/Anime-naruto-shippuden-episode-476

Then just change the 6 to 7 to get episode 477
Arigatou gozaimasu. . .
Re: Naruto Information by kraftykc(m): 7:05am On Oct 03, 2016
Lol, checking this out right now it seems like a totally different anime to the one I followed all those years. Well progress and change must occur.

Saitama is bae right now.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
kraftykc:
Lol, checking this out right now it seems like a totally different anime to the one I followed all those years. Well progress and change must occur.

Saitama is bae right now.
One punch anime! A very stupid and funny anime. grin

Watched only five episodes.

Where's Ihedinobi2 BTW?
Re: Naruto Information by christianboy007: 12:49am On Oct 17, 2016
hey guys where can I download nature episode from the beginning for mobile phone?
Re: Naruto Information by Tomtoxic: 10:16am On Oct 17, 2016
try chia anime
Re: Naruto Information by Wizkhalifa2(m): 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
christianboy007:
hey guys where can I download nature episode from the beginning for mobile phone?
Lol, u sure u wanna download from the beginning?.. E plenty o! Y not jux collect it frm someone... Anyways try narutobase(.net) or animeget(.io)
Re: Naruto Information by realtem(m): 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
wag008:
with this naruto vs sasuke fight, i believe it can be said that excluding kaguya and ten-tails madara, naruto and sasuke are second to non.
what about rikudou sennin(hagoromo otsutsuki)
Re: Naruto Information by Wizkhalifa2(m): 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
Is anyone here following DRIFTERS?? it's a new anime tho, but only two episodes re out now.. U shud check it out!
Re: Naruto Information by Daniel2802(m): 11:12am On Oct 20, 2016
christianboy007:
http://Chia-anime.tv
When I first watched Naruto was about 3 yrs ago when I bought Season 1-3 on DVD grin. Fast-forward to this year. I got that site from a friend and I was able to download and watch from Naruto to Naruto Shippudden E475. Now am watching Bleach, currently at E100. Airtel's night plan helped me before it was increased to #200 for 1.5gb. Now I use MTN #25 for 500MB.
Re: Naruto Information by wag008(m): 11:41am On Oct 21, 2016
realtem:
what about rikudou sennin(hagoromo otsutsuki)
we cant really compare them since we didnt actually see him fight.
Re: Naruto Information by Derekyayo(m): 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
hey guys,,, so here is the thing I started following Naruto since from the beginning when it was mainly on DVD even till date. but I need the whole series from the beginning till d current end and I don't know who in this place has for me to collect In my laptop. I skul in Kaduna but stay in lagos would be more than grateful if someone could hook a brother up.
Re: Naruto Information by michhitman(m): 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
Derekyayo:
hey guys,,, so here is the thing I started following Naruto since from the beginning when it was mainly on DVD even till date. but I need the whole series from the beginning till d current end and I don't know who in this place has for me to collect In my laptop. I skul in Kaduna but stay in lagos would be more than grateful if someone could hook a brother up.
Google China anime...you can download everything there..
thank me later.
Re: Naruto Information by Derekyayo(m): 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
michhitman:
Google China anime...you can download everything there..
thank me later.
thanks bro,,, I know where to download it. just dat want where to collect it from someone directly.
Re: Naruto Information by michhitman(m): 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
Derekyayo:
thanks bro,,, I know where to download it. just dat want where to collect it from someone directly.
wish I could help you with that bro,thats if you are in aba.. have got from season 1-34(well aba made copies) that was during the war,downloaded the rest from there. both DVD's and episodes are intact(crazy ass fan)..
Re: Naruto Information by Derekyayo(m): 10:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
michhitman:
wish I could help you with that bro,thats if you are in aba.. have got from season 1-34(well aba made copies) that was during the war,downloaded the rest from there. both DVD's and episodes are intact(crazy ass fan)..
same here brother. would know how to sought ma self. to download the whole Naruto franchise animé series takes about almost 40GIG.
Re: Naruto Information by michhitman(m): 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2016
Derekyayo:
same here brother. would know how to sought ma self. to download the whole Naruto franchise animé series takes about almost 40GIG.
lol..yh boh if u really take advantage of the mtn 25naira night plan..you won't spend much... you'll just spend 2k and eighty nights(lol that's long) if you have the patience sha.
Re: Naruto Information by Derekyayo(m): 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
michhitman:
lol..yh boh if u really take advantage of the mtn 25naira night plan..you won't spend much... you'll just spend 2k and eighty nights(lol that's long) if you have the patience sha.
dude dats almost 2 weeks of non stop browsing and no sleeps... gonna just look for where in lagos I can get the complete series.
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
This place still exists? shocked shocked
How are you guy? Firestar, Feraz and co (sorry, i can't remember all the guys from way back)

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
v3:
This place still exists? shocked shocked
How are you guy? Firestar, Feraz and co (sorry, i can't remember all the guys from way back)

V3!

The one and only MIA! shocked
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
Just felt like everyone outgrew the thread or something. But I still appreciate this thread. She was why I patronize nairaland. Very homely
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
firestar:

V3!

The one and only MIA! shocked
I've missed you guys! Is there a whatsapp group or something you guys still chat on?

Tosyn007:
Just felt like everyone outgrew the thread or something. But I still appreciate this thread. She was why I patronize nairaland. Very homely
Haha! I kinda felt sad for a bit after Naruto ended, hence my absence. That's how hooked i was to it. Nothing then and now comes close.
These days i just keep myself busy with other animes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.