Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (649771 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by v3: 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
bump.
Re: Naruto Information by joshuamoses101(m): 3:28am On Oct 25, 2017
Where can I download ONE PIECE with moderate size please
Re: Naruto Information by Santos07: 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
joshuamoses101:
Where can I download ONE PIECE with moderate size please
senwap.com It has 3gp and mp4 download.
Re: Naruto Information by UchihaFeraz: 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
https://www.quora.com/Why-do-people-think-Sakuras-love-is-bad-and-Hinatas-is-good-Ones-a-passionate-lover-and-the-other-one-is-an-admirative-lover

The above is interesting to read; detailed analysis on both female characters

CC: Firestar, MysteriousAnn, Kimco, Next2Beeze, SageNaruto, v3, 9jakohai, WackyJ1, teemy, grimmjoe, uchihaitachi, tosyn007, sircumalot, akashi01, kombats, twisting and all those not tagged.
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 8:58am On Jan 16, 2018
UchihaFeraz:
https://www.quora.com/Why-do-people-think-Sakuras-love-is-bad-and-Hinatas-is-good-Ones-a-passionate-lover-and-the-other-one-is-an-admirative-lover

CC: Firestar, MysteriousAnn, Kimco, Next2Beeze, SageNaruto, v3, 9jakohai, WackyJ1, teemy, grimmjoe, uchihaitachi, tosyn007, sircumalot, akashi01, kombats, twisting and all those not tagged.
Heeyyyyyy! Happy new year, guys and lady Firestar.

I keep asking if there's a WhatsApp group where y'all chat or something?

Let me put on my thinking cap to answer that question..

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:28am On Jan 16, 2018
SO this group is still active
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
Yo.....!

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:37am On Jan 25, 2018
Yo!
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 9:38am On Jan 30, 2018
UchihaFeraz:

Happy New year everyone...

I decided to come back to this thread and see what's been going on because I saw that some posts have been made in the New year.

Seeing all these names brought back memories. You guys were my Nairaland Naruto Family and I have a lot of fond memories of following bathe series with your guys. These memories make me feel all tingly inside.

I miss you all.

That Quora answer is so deep and right!!
I loved it.
It's detailed.

I just wanted to add that the only time that Naruto ever lost the one thing that made him who he is; his optimism and his hope, such that he was ready to lay down his arms and stop the fight. Hinata was there for him, she reminded Naruto what it was for Naruto to be Naruto! She gave Naruto the same thing he gives other people. I think in that moment, she won the remaining 50% of Naruto's heart.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
WackyJ1:

Happy New year everyone...

I decided to come back to this thread and see what's been going on because I saw that some posts have been made in the New year.

Seeing all these names brought back memories. You guys were my Nairaland Naruto Family and I have a lot of fond memories of following bathe series with your guys. These memories make me feel all tingly inside.

I miss you all.

That Quora answer is so deep and right!!
I loved it.
It's detailed.

I just wanted to add that the only time that Naruto ever lost the one thing that made him who he is; his optimism and his hope, such that he was ready to lay down his arms and stop the fight. Hinata was there for him, she reminded Naruto what it was for Naruto to be Naruto! She gave Naruto the same thing he gives other people. I think in that moment, she won the remaining 50% of Naruto's heart.
Exactly

firestar:
Yo!
Hi!
Re: Naruto Information by Thegamingorca(m): 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
Dead topic
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:23am On Feb 27, 2018
No other anime with a cult following that is not one piece. Bleach is utter trash and fairy tail is "kill me now" fanservice anime/manga
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 6:17am On Feb 27, 2018
Hey y’all!!!

Who missed me?!

Just started a YouTube channel with a couple of my friends. Please check it out. Link in my signature wink

Thank you!
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:49am On Mar 17, 2018
Graviton2:
Hey y’all!!!

Who missed me?!

Just started a YouTube channel with a couple of my friends. Please check it out. Link in my signature wink

Thank you!

Graviton, which other anime have u moved on to?
Re: Naruto Information by nani6666: 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
kimco:
No other anime with a cult following that is not one piece. Bleach is utter trash and fairy tail is "kill me now" fanservice anime/manga

Bleach is actually better than Naruto, and agreed Fairy Tail is truly loads of Fan Service, but that does not change the fact that it is a great Anime ✔️✅

Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 10:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
nani6666:

Bleach is actually better than Naruto, and agreed Fairy Tail is truly loads of Fan Service, but that does not change the fact that it is a great Anime ✔️✅
It's only in Kamui's dimension that Bleach will be better than Naruto. Even post Pein arcs that started dulling Naruto are basically on par with Bleach.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
nani6666:

Its really not. They are both trash. Bleach the bigger trash of the two though. Fairy tail is not even in question when it comes to quality anime/manga with a plot. Its that bad. But I know u have ur opinion so I wnt change ur mind. But when it comes to top 10 anime with proper plots, hell even top 20 it wnt make it.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 7:36am On May 07, 2018
nani6666:

Is this Nani? Cos I don't understand how this dude who claims to be Nani would claim Bleach(Even typing the word makes me wanna puke) is better than Naruto. The storyline would have been great but too many cliches.
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 12:46pm On May 07, 2018
Tosyn007:

Is this Nani? Cos I don't understand how this dude who claims to be Nani would claim Bleach(Even typing the word makes me wanna puke) is better than Naruto. The storyline would have been great but too many cliches.

Naruto is great, but towards the end they destroyed it with loads of fillers...

And minus that, Bleach has much better fights ✔️

If anyone asks me what my Favorite Anime is, I would say Naruto... But to me Bleach is better, I prefer the fights in Bleach, prefer the Bleach Storyline...

You're a Naruto Fanboy so maybe that is why typing it would "wanna make you puke"

It is normal smiley
Re: Naruto Information by Dottune(m): 8:40am On May 11, 2018
Boruto Manga is now shaping up, the dude that supposedly killed Naruto at the beginning has appeared.

Boruto now has those weird tattoos that was on his hand and face similar to the guy's own.

Re: Naruto Information by Samwise001: 3:22pm On May 27, 2018
George wrote a script. But not one studio movie liked it, they said nobody liked science fiction ,they said it was for children . He finally found a producer who said he will finance it, but even the producer didn't like story,  he just did it because he want George to make other movies for him in future.  But he had to agree on a budget https://myspotlighte..com.ng/2018/05/if-you-feel-like-giving-up-read-this.html?m=1
Re: Naruto Information by Deomovies: 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
hello Guys! you can get latest and Top Rated TV Series inside External drives in HD quality with subtitle files @ best price. if you're in Lagos and you have drive, we can set a meeting. Holla me

https:///+2348144238327
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
Dottune:
Boruto Manga is now shaping up, the dude that supposedly killed Naruto at the beginning has appeared.

Boruto now has those weird tattoos that was on his hand and face similar to the guy's own.
Finally! I was beginning to get tired.

I'm hoping it won't be as long as Naruto.
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 6:39am On Dec 05, 2018
Feraz:
Finally! I was beginning to get tired.
I'm hoping it won't be as long as Naruto.

Meanwhile the Anime is still on some epic Garbage levels

Re: Naruto Information by topcy90(m): 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
Happy new year everyone, it's been long NARUTO don end but BORUTO continues. grin
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
Bump.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 3:51am On Aug 01, 2019
It's almost 9 Years since I started posting on this thread.

Some of us would have been married now with kids *eyes firestar*

I still have fond memories of the feeling that this thread brought.

Well Boruto has begun and for the record, I don't like the boy.

I feel he disrespects his father way too much for someone that is lucky to see both his father and his mother.
He is also a supposed "Genius" that cheats.

I also don't like the way that they are forcing him to have some form of talk No jutsu.

Naruto's Talk no Jutsu was based on the fact that his childhood experiences of Neglect and lack of love made him able to empathize with his opponents and then know what to say to change their views.

Being able to empathize with them is a crucial part of it. Boruto has no experiences to draw on to be able to Empathize with his opponents. So where does his Talk no jutsu come from.

I stopped watching the show because of the reasons above and because they were too many fillers.
The team up of Naruto and Sasuke was the highlight tho.

sageNaruto
firestar
feraz
v3
Tosyn007
nani667

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by v3: 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
I literally broke down after Naruto ended, which explains my absence from the thread for a while. I haven't found an anime that tops it in terms of story-line, character development and...jutsu.
I'm nowhere near being married yet, lol. If Firestar is, then hearty congratulations!

Watching Boruto feels like i'm cheating on the LOML.
WackyJ1:

I feel he disrespects his father way too much for someone that is lucky to see both his father and his mother.

I also don't like the way that they are forcing him to have some form of talk No jutsu.

Naruto's Talk no Jutsu was based on the fact that his childhood experiences of Neglect and lack of love made him able to empathize with his opponents and then know what to say to change their views.

Being able to empathize with them is a crucial part of it. Boruto has no experiences to draw on to be able to Empathize with his opponents. So where does his Talk no jutsu come from.

I stopped watching the show because of the reasons above and because they were too many fillers.

sageNaruto
firestar
feraz
v3
Tosyn007
nani667

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
WackyJ1:

sageNaruto
firestar
feraz
v3
Tosyn007
nani667

grin
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 4:44am On Aug 20, 2019
Good morning Fam.

To all y’all who have been holding the fort, good news:

Come to the Lagos Comic Convention 2019 for your heavy dose of all things comics, animation and festival!

2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.