Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,485 members, 7,833,611 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (651559 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 8:38am On Sep 16, 2012
ea7: Is there any butthurt idiot wondering why Madara was brought back oung when he died old.
Read the manga , kabuto says that he brought him back at his prime.http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/5341680_700b.jpg
Also. Who ever said naruto is in Kamui space should slap themselves quickly.The real naruto isn't hidden guys, he's right in plain sight. It's just Kishi's bad art at work.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/601/4
There is a Naruto behind Kakashi as well as inf ront of him. The bottom panel shows those lines..zoom lines? pointing towards the original naruto in front of bee.
This scene show the full battle field, Naruto with bee..The clone in front of Kakashi.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/601/11

cleared now...

Also this scene...http://www.mangapanda.com/93-33-19/naruto/chapter-28.html
look familiar
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/598/15

Even though you can see how kishi's art has developed into crap now

You've sure schooled me. Accept my apologies.
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
Edo Tensei raises you as you were when you died. Anyone who says other wise is a joker.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2012
So tObito had a hand in the death of Minato & Kushina, Hiruzen's wife, several ANBU & Medic-nin personnel... and the Uchiha Massacre.
undecided
All because of what?

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Naruto Information by mchenry(m): 12:13am On Sep 17, 2012
Kishi will utterly mess this story up if it turns out to be obito that fought minato. He should just give madara the ability to use kamui and kotoamatsukami to salvage the story
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2012
ea7: Edo Tensei raises you as you were when you died. Anyone who says other wise is a joker.
that may not be true..., madara was very old when he died, but his edo tensei is rather young, when he was at his prime...,so edo tensei doesn't necessarily raise you in the exact state you died.....
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2012
Darui: Interesting....

Making sense.

Madara said he awakened his rinnegan shortly before his death. Therefore he couldn't have given his rinnegan to Nagato. Madara died long after Nagato was born.
So, the Nagato's rinnegan cannot possibly belong to him.

I couldn't blame the Kages. Dem don chop beating wella. Enuff!
what Madara means is that He gave nagato some of his DNA... He knew Nagato was had senju DNA, so he just gave Nagato some of his DNA while he was still very young, knowing a combination of Senju and his Uchiha DNA would give Nagato the rinnegan....and that's what Madara meant by "he gave Nagato the rinnegan".
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2012
firestar: So tObito had a hand in the death of Minato & Kushina, Hiruzen's wife, several ANBU & Medic-nin personnel... and the Uchiha Massacre.
undecided
All because of what?

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Rin...
hey i called dibs on tobito cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2012
biolabee:

Rin...?
hey i called dibs on tobito cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is she worth all that if it is assumed to be so I wonder? Madara really did a number on him.
To think that tObito impersonated Ara...then twist Nagato, Yahiko and Konan's original ideals for Akatsuki...
And another thing... tObito used Izanagi when battling Konan... which Sharingan was used up since he still has a functioning Kamui-wielding Sharingan. From his collection perhaps? That's sick.... undecided
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:48pm On Sep 17, 2012
firestar:

Is she worth all that if it is assumed to be so I wonder? Madara really did a number on him.
To think that tObito impersonated Ara...then twist Nagato, Yahiko and Konan's original ideals for Akatsuki...
And another thing... tObito used Izanagi when battling Konan... which Sharingan was used up since he still has a functioning Kamui-wielding Sharingan. From his collection perhaps? That's sick.... undecided
remember when he told someone that he likes to stock up on good eyes.....so the eyes he must have used for izanagi must be one of 'em eyes of the uchiha that was massacred.....
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2012
nani.666:
what Madara means is that He gave nagato some of his DNA... He knew Nagato was had senju DNA, so he just gave Nagato some of his DNA while he was still very young, knowing a combination of Senju and his Uchiha DNA would give Nagato the rinnegan....and that's what Madara meant by "he gave Nagato the rinnegan".
Mind u, nagato had Uzumaki genes not senju genes.however if that is the process, then nagato rinnegan belongs to him and not madara....am feeling that zetsu has some questions to answer here
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2012
do u know that some of the names of jutsus in naruto are named after gods ans goddesses in japanese mythology
1.amaterasu:check this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amaterasu
2.Tsukuyomi:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto
3.Susanoo:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susanoo
4. rajin:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raijin
5:Izanami:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izanami-no-Mikoto
6.Izanagi:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izanagi
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2012
Even kamui....it's almost all the techniques....just like izanagi giving birth to amaterasu and susanno.....
Re: Naruto Information by ea7(m): 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2012
Is there a Raijin no Jutsu, because rai means lightning and raijin means god, so implying any raiton technique besides hiraishin(jin) is a named after a god is frankly silly
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2012
firestar:

the guy is really messed up

you forget he fought the fourth, brainwashed kurama, gave sasuke new eyes and scared the fishshark guy
Now that was a scary dude.. known as the tailess bijuu.. the guy took the cause so much he bit off his tongue and committed harakiri

How did obito become tobi
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2012
biolabee:

the guy is really messed up

you forget he fought the fourth, brainwashed kurama, gave sasuke new eyes and scared the fishshark guy
Now that was a scary dude.. known as the tailess bijuu.. the guy took the cause so much he bit off his tongue and committed harakiri

How did obito become tobi

You speak of Kisame. Hoshigaki Kisame and Samehada, the vicious pair! I eternally reserve my respect for those two. Itachi and Kisame made up the baddest team in Akatsuki, between them they coulda gutted up virtually anybody and anything! The only person I'd not give them the upper hand to is the crazy Toad-sage Jiraiya in the sage mode. Kisame was the ultimate bad guy and my favourite Akatsuki.

The Tobi story hasn't been told!
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2012
This should be titled Blackmail undecided
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2012
Remixed:
[size=18pt] Blackmail... don't get it twisted! [/size]
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2012
*slides japanese style door open and sneaks inside*
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2012
Certainly if I like nothing else (and I like plenty), I like Kishi's philosophy. But he's not trying to say that Obito used a two-tomoe sharingan to do a mangekyo trick, is he? undecided
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2012
So Madara trully gave Nagato his Rinnegan.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2012
cheesy
WackyJ1: *slides japanese style door open and sneaks inside*
shocked

cheesy [size=18pt]*Sights Wacky-kun and tackles him to the ground.....* [/size]

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2012
Tosyn007: So Madara trully gave Nagato his Rinnegan.

[size=18pt]Not.[/size]
The chapter is twisted.
Really.
From this, it seems Madara had a hold on Obito's life and Obito's mouth... undecided (He had the right to remain silent... what's with the [i]'I don't wanna die' [/i]after what he'd been through. Irony.)
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ihedinobi: Certainly if I like nothing else (and I like plenty), I like Kishi's philosophy. But he's not trying to say that Obito used a two-tomoe sharingan to do a mangekyo trick, is he? undecided

Two? (Squints) It looks like three to me... Mangekyo Sharingan? Who died? If there's anyone who'd fit the bill it'll be Obito... undecided Ano... embarassed Does that even make sense?
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ihedinobi: Certainly if I like nothing else (and I like plenty), I like Kishi's philosophy. But he's not trying to say that Obito used a two-tomoe sharingan to do a mangekyo trick, is he? undecided

Hey, he was an undercover genius of the uchiha all this time (another 'one in a generation' lad) *rolling eyes*.
I'm waiting to see Tobi's motivation, suddenly I am on his side. It would be a bummer if the dude would die without atleast killing Kakashi but I hope (in vain) that this arc won't take up 4 chapters.

I think I finally understand the greatest theme of Naruto; everyone has his story, everyone has his pain. I'm sure once they give Mad-Ara's background we'll find reasons to root for him too. Anyway...go Tibet

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2012
firestar:

Two? (Squints) It looks like three to me... Mangekyo Sharingan? Who died? If there's anyone who'd fit the bill it'll be Obito... undecided Ano... embarassed Does that even make sense?

I mean Madara's words that the rock should have killed Obito but he'd somehow moved one side of his body. Sounded to me like Kamui. And, yeah, it was a two-tomoe back then. Look again. And the Kamui is a mangekyo trick, isn't it?
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2012
...we might not like madara's ideology but I kinda felt his words.....obito is one hell of a funny dude.....so he practically was using hashirama's chakra to survive......
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2012
Parnassuss:

Hey, he was an undercover genius of the uchiha all this time (another 'one in a generation' lad) *rolling eyes*.
I'm waiting to see Tobi's motivation, suddenly I am on his side. It would be a bummer if the dude would die without atleast killing Kakashi but I hope (in vain) that this arc won't take up 4 chapters.

I think I finally understand the greatest theme of Naruto; everyone has his story, everyone has his pain. I'm sure once they give Mad-Ara's background we'll find reasons to root for him too. Anyway...go Tibet

lol @bolded. Thought I was the only one wondering what the point of the story is. Mehn!!! No be small mata.

You go fear "one in a generation". grin I'm beginning to think that that superlative is actually a mockery of the concept. I think it's Kishi's philosophy. I think he may be saying that there's really no ladder in life, that each person is and can only be as great as themselves. Greatest Uchiha ever, Madara right? Until you wonder what would have happened had Itachi lived. Or where Sasuke is gonna be. Greatest genius shinobi, Hiruzen huh? What about Oro, Kakashi, Hashi, even Sasuke and Itachi (every jutsu has a weakness)?

I think it's just that every character is a distinct flavor.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ihedinobi:

I mean Madara's words that the rock should have killed Obito but he'd somehow moved one side of his body. Sounded to me like Kamui. And, yeah, it was a two-tomoe back then. Look again. And the Kamui is a mangekyo trick, isn't it?

Yes Kamui is derived from Mangekyo Sharingan, but like I queried earlier: Who died?
Obito went through a near-death experience that should have been [/b]his demise, but didn't.
And about his Kamui... Is it that he had only one that he couldn't unleash the full potential of MS?
Something's fishy.

Madara...what was his [b] pein?

That one eye he lost... was it using Izanagi?
Seriously I'm beginning to believe Itachi and Shushi were indeed the only sane ones of their clan. undecided
That leaves Sassy-kay,
tongue
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2012
firestar:

Yes Kamui is derived from Mangekyo Sharingan, but like I queried earlier: Who died?
Obito went through a near-death experience that should have been [/b]his demise, but didn't.
And about his Kamui... Is it that he had only one that he couldn't unleash the full potential of MS?
Something's fishy.

Am I missing something? Should anyone have died?

About the Kamui, how the heck was he able to use it at all when he hadn't awakened the mangekyo?

firestar: ...

Madara...what was his [b] pein?

That one eye he lost... was it using Izanagi?[/color][/font]

He gave both his rinnegans to Nagato and got a spare sharingan from Kishi-knows-where to implant in his left socket. Hadn't got a second one to complete the pair by the time he picked Obito up.

firestar: Seriously I'm beginning to believe Itachi and Shushi were indeed the only sane ones of their clan. undecided
That leaves Sassy-kay,[/color]tongue[/font]

I'd say pretty much the same thing if Kishi doesn't end up surprising us about Obito showing us that he actually is a good guy after all. grin Talk about trolling, Kishi's the king of trolls.
Re: Naruto Information by mchenry(m): 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2012
Lets get this straight, Madara obtained his rinnegan just before his death, so there's no way he could have given nagato his eyes.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2012
mchenry: Lets get this straight, Madara obtained his rinnegan just before his death, so there's no way he could have given nagato his eyes.

According to the new plot, he survived his fight with Hashi, so he awoke his rinnegans long before Obito and had time to give them to Nagato well before he died.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2012

Am I missing something? Should anyone have died?

About the Kamui, how the heck was he able to use it at all when he hadn't awakened the mangekyo?

It's how Kishi depicted this, note what Madara implied... as if the rules for attaining the Mangekyo Sharingan had an exception...
For instance, for every rule there's an exception: Under what circumstances did Kakashi attain his MS? Yet even he activated his during the time skip.But Obito seemed to have activated his?

Someone should inform Kishi that genjutsu doesn't work on those with strong wills. undecided

He gave both his rinnegans to Nagato and got a spare sharingan from Kishi-knows-where to implant in his left socket.
Nagato is an Uzumaki. Direct Entry, We have seen him activate the Rinnegan before he even knew Madara existed on two occasions.
Even Konan confirmed it when battling Tobi

I'd say pretty much the same thing if Kishi doesn't end up surprising us about Obito showing us that he actually is a good guy after all. grin Talk about trolling, Kishi's the king of trolls.
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.