Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (669545 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2012
Ihedinobi:

It's not. The reason that I've held staunchly on to the theory that Sasuke inherited Itachi's mangekyo is that Zetsu said so and, I don't remember who, I think it was still Zetsu, but someone said that that was why the mangekyo powers were reversed in Sasuke's eyes. I agree, even if I have one reservation.

If the mangekyo is awakened by emotional trauma, then Sasuke's fear for his life when he saw that he'd exhausted his power without killing Itachi should have awakened it. Also I remember Itachi saying something like, "finally, it appears" but the chances that it was Oro's manifestation when Sasuke ran out of chakra that he was referring to are about the same as that it was the mangekyo that he referred to. That's my reservation.

My speculations are based on the anime anyway. Don't remember reading the manga on this one but there doesn't appear to be reason why the two should differ on this.
Common... Sasuke's MS Does not resemble anybody's own and is in itself weird so it's understandable that it's powers would not be exactly the same... And that "finally it appears phrase" was for Orochimaru, Itachi wanted to use that fight to cleanse Sasuke of Orochimaru, (Itachi referred to Orochimaru as It, see insult and disrespect). The emotional trauma is from loss not being scared, i think sasuke's father said it to sasuke
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
KazeKage1: Wait, anyone remembers this?
Hmmm you might be on to something. Okay
1. Obito sees kakashi murder Rin in cold blood...
2. He hears the Ninja's talk about retrieving her body as a prize they've worked for
3. He comes back to madara and hears the behind the scenes gist of what happens or he discovers later.
4. He doesn't blame kakashi directly...
What theory does those 4 points bring to your mind. GO!!!
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2012
WackyJ1:
Common... Sasuke's MS Does not resemble anybody's own and is in itself weird so it's understandable that it's powers would not be exactly the same... And that "finally it appears phrase" was for Orochimaru, Itachi wanted to use that fight to cleanse Sasuke of Orochimaru, (Itachi referred to Orochimaru as It, see insult and disrespect). The emotional trauma is from loss not being scared, i think sasuke's father said it to sasuke

Guy, na wa at you o. On what basis do you say that it was Oro Itachi was referring to?

Again, must Sasuke's ms resemble Itachi's own? Can't it have a unique look and still sport Itachi's powers? On what basis do you equal difference of appearance to difference in origin?

Finally, I cannot argue strongly against loss being the sole reason for the activation of the ms, but that does not remove doubt. We have Itachi lying to Sasuke that he needs to kill his best friend to get the mangekyo. We saw Sasuke upgrade through the tomoes in pressing battle, not by killing anyone or watching someone die. If at all Sasuke's ms was obtained independent of Itachi as you yourself posit, then it happened (according to you o) independent of Itachi's death. Even though because of the Obito/Kakashi/Rin issue I cannot make strong arguments for ms activation being independent of necessary loss, I still have reason to believe that the ms does not need loss to activate. The emotional trauma can be anything that really upsets the sharingan user.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2012
WackyJ1:
wait.... how diferent are the MSs of itachi and sasuke? they both have amatersu and susanno. as i said, i think the jutsus performed by MSs sort of shows wat the owners have practised b4 they had MS. like the case of sasuke bending amatersu, he had learned shape manipulation while he was with Oro, that is probably why he did so...just saying.
on the other hand, am felling sorry for obito and kakashi...obito meeting such a scene...feel 4 him
Re: Naruto Information by brightsparks(m): 11:03am On Oct 17, 2012
Hey guys, Naruto Manga chapter 606 titled "Dream World" is out, Though it still didn't give the reasons why kakashi killed Rin, but i guess it was quite informative though, giving answers to a lot of your speculations, by the way just to give u guys a tip of it, madara awakened the rinnegan when his lifespan was almost over and not during his fight with hashirama or immediately after as you guys have been speculating,
Re: Naruto Information by mchenry(m): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2012
The latest chapter explains a whole lot. I am now satisfied with tobi being obito. Kishi has done a good job
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2012
As noble as Madara presents this matter, he's still a rogue. He still took Senju cells to activate the Rinnegan.
That's one point.
Here's another; Masashi's writing style is kind of similar to this year's award winning Nobel Laureate from China...
I'll be back on what I think of tObito's decision.
Comments?
Re: Naruto Information by wiegraf: 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2012
It was a glorious chapter heh
Questions still abound... Who faced the fourth (wrong hand came off)? Obito grew out his hair before the uchiha massacre (can we now assume was done with the aid of zetsus)? If he got the rineegan late when did he learn rinegan specific jutsu (though I can't recall if he's used rinegan only jutsu). What had he been doing all that time? And most importantly to me, where's spiral face now smiley ? Also, I suspect spiral face is rather...special (and a cold-hearted bastard), asides from being a good boy. It probably was spiral face that was fooling around with the ring after sasori died. To explain this and the wrong hand coming off against the 4th, I'm guessing obito/swirl face have attained full symbiosis.... Tobi. Also helps explain why madara was seemingly talking to obito's hand
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2012
wiegraf: It was a glorious chapter heh
Questions still abound... Who faced the fourth (wrong hand came off)? Obito grew out his hair before the uchiha massacre (can we now assume was done with the aid of zetsus)? If he got the rineegan late when did he learn rinegan specific jutsu (though I can't recall if he's used rinegan only jutsu). What had he been doing all that time? And most importantly to me, where's spiral face now smiley ? Also, I suspect spiral face is rather...special (and a cold-hearted bastard), asides from being a good boy. It probably was spiral face that was fooling around with the ring after sasori died. To explain this and the wrong hand coming off against the 4th, I'm guessing obito/swirl face have attained full symbiosis.... Tobi. Also helps explain why madara was seemingly talking to obito's hand

[size=16pt]That spiral-faced persona I suspect is what made Obito tobi. Heck call swirl face tobi...he's playful somewhat if the Diedara-tobi duo is referenced. Isn't he the one that posed to Obito a silly question what it was like to doodoo? ...seriously?[/size]
Re: Naruto Information by wiegraf: 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2012
firestar:

[size=16pt]That spiral-faced persona I suspect is what made Obito tobi. Heck call swirl face tobi...he's playful somewhat if the Diedara-tobi duo is referenced. Isn't he the one that posed to Obito a silly question what it was like to doodoo? ...seriously?[/size]

Yeah, after sasori's death there was no reason to fool around with only zetsu around, yet he was clearly goofing off dropping the ring, etc. That's more swirl face in control of the body, not obito.

Swirly face seems to be a little too comfortable in battles, almost like he relishes them. Does he have some of madara's will, or is it just black zetsu? He might be a good boy, but I suspect there's some extreme ruthlessness behind the goofing about. Madara probably put more of his faith in swirly face than obito, or at least relied on swirly face to subtly make sure the plan was achieved, that obito didn't back out.

In essence I think both obito and swirly face are still alive, but their bodies have now become inseperable. Heck, I think it was mostly swirly faced against minato, as he may be more experienced than obito (if he has madara's memories)
. Look at his weapons of choice for instance
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2012
wiegraf:

Yeah, after sasori's death there was no reason to fool around with only zetsu around, yet he was clearly goofing off dropping the ring, etc. That's more swirl face in control of the body, not obito.

Swirly face seems to be a little too comfortable in battles, almost like he relishes them. Does he have some of madara's will, or is it just black zetsu? He might be a good boy, but I suspect there's some extreme ruthlessness behind the goofing about. Madara probably put more of his faith in swirly face than obito, or at least relied on swirly face to subtly make sure the plan was achieved, that obito didn't back out.

In essence I think both obito and swirly face are still alive, but their bodies have now become inseperable. Heck, I think it was mostly swirly faced against minato, as he may be more experienced than obito (if he has madara's memories)

I really love your analysis. smiley
Re: Naruto Information by wiegraf: 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2012
firestar:

I really love your analysis. smiley

Ty smiley
Whose our nobel price winner, and how are their styles similar, if I may ask?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2012
wiegraf:

Ty smiley
Whose our nobel price winner, and how are their styles similar, if I may ask?

Not "our". It's that Chinese man who wrote Wide hips and bosoms (?) Kishi sort of writes like that.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2012
wiegraf:

this chapter isn't much but it's something! So a fact that has been confirmed is that you need both the senju's and uchiha's cells to activate the rinnegan going by madara's logic....those poles explain why the bijuu's couldn't control themselves... made from the cells of the senju's and uchiha's including madara's will which is to hold one in bondage.....so the rinnegan was activated at old age....wow!!! Madara is indeed wise....prepared everything needed for the mission to be accomplished and handed over to obito and the androids

in essence, minato fought senju and uchiha.....black zetsu was made from madara's will and that explains why it's always serious.....
wiegraf: It was a glorious chapter heh
did you read the part where madara said he'd teach him the jutsus of the uchiha and rikudo himself? It goes to show us that madara himself was quite vast with jutsus hence obito knowing many of them
Re: Naruto Information by wiegraf: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2012
Feraz:
in essence, minato fought senju and uchiha.....black zetsu was made from madara's will and that explains why it's always serious.....did you read the part where madara said he'd teach him the jutsus of the uchiha and rikudo himself? It goes to show us that madara himself was quite vast with jutsus hence obito knowing many of them

Ok, so he had info not readily available which, not unusual for him. Usually he'd need some practice..then again he's madara, just a few minor tests before his demise were probably enough. Spiral face is not black zetsu though, yes?

Something random that occurs to me is that 2nd should have easily been able to counter impure world, as he knew the seals. Considering who he was he would have accepted just about any downside breaking the jutsu may bring about... Meh
Re: Naruto Information by mchenry(m): 12:12am On Oct 18, 2012
wiegraf:

Ok, so he had info not readily available which, not unusual for him. Usually he'd need some practice..then again he's madara, just a few minor tests before his demise were probably enough. Spiral face is not black zetsu though, yes?

Something random that occurs to me is that 2nd should have easily been able to counter impure world, as he knew the seals. Considering who he was he would have accepted just about any downside breaking the jutsu may bring about... Meh
The second should be able to counter the jutsu, but he was never in control.he went from being resurrected,to being controlled, to being sealed in the shinigami. Unlike madara who gained control of his soul just before he could return to wherever he came from
Re: Naruto Information by wiegraf: 12:18am On Oct 18, 2012
mchenry:
The second should be able to counter the jutsu, but he was never in control.he went from being resurrected,to being controlled, to being sealed in the shinigami. Unlike madara who gained control of his soul just before he could return to wherever he came from

Oh yeah, his personality was suppressed I think..
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 5:10am On Oct 18, 2012
This last ep was SOOOO predictable. Why did Obito leave Kakashi alive? why wasnt he concerned about why Kakashi killed Rin. Why did Obito hide himself, why did he not ask how come Zetsu was spying on Kakashi...why the hell are characters so gullible now? I totally guessed this week's manga and i am saddened to admit i was right. So now we see that Obito wasthe one who manipulated the 3rd Mizukage, wiped out the Uchiha (with Itachi's aid) and took on the third...WTF!!! lipsrsealed :-XThis is just too much to imagine, no matter the amount of Uchiha and Senju in a 14year old. angry angry angry angry
Re: Naruto Information by wiegraf: 5:26am On Oct 18, 2012
^^^
Not much new true, but I like the way it was presented. For all those feats obito had a lot of help. For instance it could have been swirly face that took on 4th. And the hack hash genes probably and swirly face providing the untolds amount of chakra (cheap, but that's usual). I can also see the need to wipe out the uchiha, maybe because they might be able to break the genjutsu or be immune to it. So there probably was a plan to wipe them out all along. That would explain why they launched the attack on konoha with 9 tails, to breed hate and lead to the eventual persecution of the uchiha (as they are the only ones known to summon the kyuubi). They succeeded of course, danzo didn't need much to be provoked.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 7:13am On Oct 18, 2012
It still doesn't explain how Obito's left arm got ripped off by the 4th's rasengan.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:24am On Oct 18, 2012
wiegraf: ^^^
Not much new true, but I like the way it was presented. For all those feats obito had a lot of help. For instance it could have been swirly face that took on 4th. And the hack hash genes probably and swirly face providing the untolds amount of chakra (cheap, but that's usual). I can also see the need to wipe out the uchiha, maybe because they might be able to break the genjutsu or be immune to it. So there probably was a plan to wipe them out all along. That would explain why they launched the attack on konoha with 9 tails, to breed hate and lead to the eventual persecution of the uchiha (as they are the only ones known to summon the kyuubi). They succeeded of course, danzo didn't need much to be provoked.
quite true to an extent but given the calibre of madara, do you think it'd be easy for 'em to free themselves from his genjutsu bearing in mind that he and his brother took control of the clan at young age when he just attained the MS....then again, obito's personality was just shot up the ladder.....
One thing is clear though....obito couldn't have done all those things himself without help from the boss himself manipulating things from the inside and obito posing outside as the boss.....then again, if we're to look at it from another side, it would look like obito was partly rikodu himself which explains why he was able to summon the mazo without sweating.....
Parnassuss, I get where you're coming from and I also don't want to pass judgement until kishi explains this.....c'mon, someone of the 4th's calibre can squash obito no matter the modifications done to him.....but kishi just made it look like he wasn't the badass person we thought he was....
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2012
[size=15pt] Dark Zetsu represents Madara's will...think of it as a minder or a babysitter. White Zetsu is a mutation of Senju cells.
So, the monochrome entity known as 'Zetsu' is a corruption of reality: Senju-Uchiha.
Sometimes, I try to make sense of Kishimoto's philosophy, and I get what?
Shades of grey.[/size]
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2012
^^^lol
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2012
firestar: [size=15pt] Dark Zetsu represents Madara's will...think of it as a minder or a babysitter. White Zetsu is a mutation of Senju cells.
So, the monochrome entity known as 'Zetsu' is a corruption of reality: Senju-Uchiha.
Sometimes, I try to make sense of Kishimoto's philosophy, and I get what?
Shades of grey.[/size]

Shades of grey, hmmm. Honestly, what I get is that the real delineation is not so easy to get at, but it's definite. For instance, is Madara evil for wanting a peaceful, happy world where everything is perfect? Who would non-hypocritically say yes to that? Obviously, there's no evil in his desire. But does that make Madara good? I say no. It only shows that he has good intentions.

To judge Madara (and, in truth, everybody) correctly, we must take account of the whole story: the what's, the who's, the how's, the why's, and even the wheres. A true judge is one who knows the full story and totally, completely understands it. He must also be completely sympathetic to the interests of those he judges, he must necessarily be one in experience with them. Or else his judgment will necessarily be unfair.

I think that that is a major theme of Kishi's work: everybody has their own story. Tobi was so completely evil that we could hardly excuse him. Upon first confirmation that it was Rin's misfortune that provoked his malevolence, we were like, "wth, just Rin? What the deuce could of happened to Rin to warrant all that?" But I, for one, appreciate the anguish that he must have felt seeing what he saw.

I'll even go so far as to say that the main character Naruto embodies the theme. That's why he has such an open heart, wanting to know everybody's story and understand them. For him, even fighting them is so that he can save them. Meh, can't tell you how much I love the story. It's actually why I'm a little reluctant in venturing theories. I tend to feel that the best anyone can do is speculate, and baselessly too with obscure parts of the story. So predictions are about as wrong as they can be right.

I don't even know if there'll be a sage of the six paths at the end. But I'm betting there will be and that his name will be Naruto, but honestly I can't see him living beyond Sasuke's death if that ever happens and I cannot comprehend a Sasuke who is second to a Rikudou Sennin Naruto. I also can't understand a two-Rikudou Sennin end. Damn, it just feels so freaking open-ended.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2012
cheesy
Ihedinobi:

Shades of grey, hmmm. Honestly, what I get is that the real delineation is not so easy to get at, but it's definite. For instance, is Madara evil for wanting a peaceful, happy world where everything is perfect? Who would non-hypocritically say yes to that? Obviously, there's no evil in his desire. But does that make Madara good? I say no. It only shows that he has good intentions.

To judge Madara (and, in truth, everybody) correctly, we must take account of the whole story: the what's, the who's, the how's, the why's, and even the wheres. A true judge is one who knows the full story and totally, completely understands it. He must also be completely sympathetic to the interests of those he judges, he must necessarily be one in experience with them. Or else his judgment will necessarily be unfair.

I think that that is a major theme of Kishi's work: everybody has their own story. Tobi was so completely evil that we could hardly excuse him. Upon first confirmation that it was Rin's misfortune that provoked his malevolence, we were like, "wth, just Rin? What the deuce could of happened to Rin to warrant all that?" But I, for one, appreciate the anguish that he must have felt seeing what he saw.

I'll even go so far as to say that the main character Naruto embodies the theme. That's why he has such an open heart, wanting to know everybody's story and understand them. For him, even fighting them is so that he can save them. Meh, can't tell you how much I love the story. It's actually why I'm a little reluctant in venturing theories. I tend to feel that the best anyone can do is speculate, and baselessly too with obscure parts of the story. So predictions are about as wrong as they can be right.

I don't even know if there'll be a sage of the six paths at the end. But I'm betting there will be and that his name will be Naruto, but honestly I can't see him living beyond Sasuke's death if that ever happens and I cannot comprehend a Sasuke who is second to a Rikudou Sennin Naruto. I also can't understand a two-Rikudou Sennin end. Damn, it just feels so freaking open-ended.

Now that's another point right there. cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2012
Apologies for going off topic....help needed with a good firm for IT...Engineering or O&G precisely...need to apply for one....thanks...you can also mail me if you wish....
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Naruto will most likely become a reincarnation of the sage of 6 paths, but I doubt he will be kage, he will have bigger fish to fry (Since he will be the "avatar" of narutoverse),
I see Sasuke becoming Kage (if he survives the war)
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2012
jidesp! angry
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 7:48am On Oct 19, 2012
tayoccu:

Naruto will most likely become a reincarnation of the sage of 6 paths, but I doubt he will be kage, he will have bigger fish to fry (Since he will be the "avatar" of narutoverse),
plausible
Re: Naruto Information by mchenry(m): 8:41am On Oct 19, 2012
tayoccu:

Sasuke has gone beyond the point of no return. i don't see how he can return to the village, either he kills naruto, or is killed by naruto.
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2012
mchenry:

Sasuke has gone beyond the point of no return. i don't see how he can return to the village, either he kills naruto, or is killed by naruto.

Point of no return?
I doubt, all his sins will be forgiven if he helps take marada out.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2012
mchenry:

dont think so...we hav not seen the result of his visit to 'somewhere familar' with Orochi....he may change and other things may happen.
too bad the current kages are knocked out, they certainly need to hear some stories

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.