Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask (49325 Views)

Viral Orange Hawker Gets Scholarship To Bell University (photos) / Rema Performs For The First Time In London (Photos) / Davido Performs At Fatima Dangote's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by PrinzCarter(m): 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
Rema dumebi goes well , if dey want to give an award for next rated fireboy jealous is gonna win it
Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by AbooNasir(m): 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
fergieboy:

Go and listen to why and iron man and come back

Nah i don't need too......if his hit single "Dumebi" can sound so trashy i wonder how the other 2 gon sound!!

if not for Don Jazzy and Mavin u think say the guy for blow? they there na!!
Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Chrisbeks: 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2019
namiji2598:
u ar speaking the mind of all of us!!!
Which all of us? He is speaking the mind of you and your fellow wack music lovers. Anybody that loves good music knows that Rema is the next big thing

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by vizkiz: 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2019
11doubledee:

Bro u too harsh.i just pray say Rema no go read this sha.Cos na quit music finally
grin grin grin grin

Criticism is not to make him quit but to make him work better on his brand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by AbooNasir(m): 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
namiji2598:
u ar speaking the mind of all of us!!!

My brother,what to do na......make we call spade spade!!!

the boy no good that's the truth,but naija like yamayama suntin........... imagine say na one unknown upcoming artist sing that yeye dumebi,i swear maybe na eim and him family go dey hear am!

2 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by sexyking1: 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
vizkiz:

Rema is just an overhyped kid who should still be learning how to sing properly in some church choir. (the Indian flavor in his vibe makes it lack originality. No be today we don dey hear Indian song.)

Don jazzy is trying too hard to pull another "Rekado banks" and "korede Bello" on us. Jusr watch as the boy will be nominated for next rated in the wacky and biased headies award.

Fireboy's "Jealous" is far better and lyrically equipped than every of his past and future songs.

PS: the kid is lyrically decapitated. I doubt any of his fans are mentally balanced because listening to his lyrics made me lose some of my IQ.
Hater spotted...until u join your church choir or lead praise in secondary school morning assembly, you are typing trash

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by oluwasegun007(m): 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
vizkiz:

Rema is just an overhyped kid who should still be learning how to sing properly in some church choir. (the Indian flavor in his vibe makes it lack originality. No be today we don dey hear Indian song.)

Don jazzy is trying too hard to pull another "Rekado banks" and "korede Bello" on us. Jusr watch as the boy will be nominated for next rated in the wacky and biased headies award.

Fireboy's "Jealous" is far better and lyrically equipped than every of his past and future songs.

PS: the kid is lyrically decapitated. I doubt any of his fans are mentally balanced because listening to his lyrics made me lose some of my IQ.

JESU!

FUNKE!

Baba you savage gan...

I share in your opinion though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Dudeladude(m): 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
Chrisbeks:

Which all of us? He is speaking the mind of you and your fellow wack music lovers. Anybody that loves good music knows that Rema is the next big thing
common wich next rated... very talentless boy.. how dare u compare him to fireboy
Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by YungTemy(m): 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
Too many haters on Nairaland cry

Support him and don't crucify him. Dingbats

10 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
FlirtyGist:
GistMore.com

Mavin signed fast raising artiste, Rema, light up the stage at Bell University as he stole the show performing wearing face mask.

The students were very excited, sreeming all round with his sensational performance.

Watch video video; http://gistmore.com/don-jazzys-artistse-rema-performs-at-bell-university-wearing-face-mask

he didnot perform in "Bell" University, he performed in Bells University of Technology Ota, please correct yourself, you are supposed to be a journalist and you should not make such silly mistakes.
Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Mikora: 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
Rema is good, haters can go and die

7 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by jaxxy(m): 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
I’m still wondering what this boy is singing ooo
Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Mateen1000: 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
So after he finish Singing Dumebi
Will the dj play Dumebi again

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Chrisbeks: 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
Dudeladude:
common wich next rated... very talentless boy.. how dare u compare him to fireboy
That kid is more talented than the entire YBNL crew combined

9 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Chrisbeks: 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
Mateen1000:
So after he finish Singing Dumebi
Will the dj play Dumebi again
He has other songs, not only dumebi. He released his EP that is doing very well in the market. Stop exposing your ignorance

9 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by blackslayer: 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
Nigerians already copying HIP HOP culture...i wonder when we will start copying TECH culture and inventions as opposed to just music and entertainment....I mean the world will never take the black race seriously until we start contributing in science and tech and not just entertainment like freakin CLOWNS!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by tydi(m): 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
So much energy, rema boy!
You're going places.. Me likey!

7 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by elgramz: 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2019
Rema is the new starboy

6 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by ChristoBam: 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
vizkiz:

Rema is just an overhyped kid who should still be learning how to sing properly in some church teen choir. (the Indian flavor in his vibe makes it lack originality. No be today we don dey hear Indian songs so what the heck?)

Don jazzy is trying too hard to pull another "Rekado banks" and "korede Bello" on us by paying social media influencers (especially tunde Ednut) to hype the kid.

Just watch as the boy will be nominated for next rated in the wacky, biased and low budget MTV wannabe "headies" award.

For asslickers typing with their brain implanted in the anus, I hope y'all know that Davido started as a teenager. Will you compare his "Ema Dami duro" track to this piece of horse shìt? Abi una IQ don reduce due to the jargon y'all listening to from Rema?

Go and listen to 'Why', then you'll realize how stupid you are for judging his whole career based on one song...If you don't like him say you don't, what's with the nonsense you typed up there. You realize Rema is an human being too and might even be a regular visitor to Nairaland. Omo ale jati jati sha!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Julietcutie(f): 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
I love his voice grin go Rema !

7 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by mexxmoney: 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
Rema is very talented, all those haters typing rubbish up there don't know anything about music

4 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Zuorom: 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
vizkiz:

Rema is just an overhyped kid who should still be learning how to sing properly in some church teen choir. (the Indian flavor in his vibe makes it lack originality. No be today we don dey hear Indian songs so what the heck?)

Don jazzy is trying too hard to pull another "Rekado banks" and "korede Bello" on us by paying social media influencers (especially tunde Ednut) to hype the kid.

Just watch as the boy will be nominated for next rated in the wacky, biased and low budget MTV wannabe "headies" award.

For asslickers typing with their brain implanted in the anus, I hope y'all know that Davido started as a teenager. Will you compare his "Ema Dami duro" track to this piece of horse shìt? Abi una IQ don reduce due to the jargon y'all listening to from Rema?
nonsensical post by a stupid hater

6 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by TLION(m): 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
Chrisbeks:

That kid is more talented than the entire YBNL crew combined
. You are a big FOOL

1 Like

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Chrisbeks: 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
TLION:
. You are a big FOOL
You are a bigger FOOL

4 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Gabson001(m): 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
Over hyped or overrated, he's making his cool cash... Bless up

3 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by shogsman(m): 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
Nice, even though his Dumebi song was a waste of 7mb.i don’t think I can risk downloading any of his songs again,at least not in the nearest future.
Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Neminc: 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
Look at the bunch of jobless losers on FP criticizing a small boy that has already achieved what they will never be able to achieve for the rest of their miserable lives

4 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Mateen1000: 11:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
Chrisbeks:

He has other songs, not only dumebi. He released his EP that is doing very well in the market. Stop exposing your ignorance
You are the one exposing your ignorance here, What’s the essence of performing singles that the audience can’t sing along with you, Apart from Dumebi, tell me another track on the Ep that can thrill the Fans, You wan dey do oversabi for here, Oga gaon learn

1 Like

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Carlyboi(m): 11:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
[quote author=vizkiz post=78994920]

[color=#000099][i][font=serif][size=10pt]Rema is just an overhyped kid who should still be learning how to sing properly in some church teen choir. (the Indian flavor in his vibe makes it lack originality. No be today we don dey hear Indian songs so what the heck?)

For asslickers typing with their brain implanted in the anus, I hope y'all know that Davido started as a teenager. Will you compare his "Ema Dami duro" track to this piece of horse shìt? Abi una IQ don reduce due to the jargon y'all listening to from Rema Shey uno wetin Dey annoy me pass for this guy music??na him pronunciation of Yoruba na by force to speak Yoruba?i didn’t even know it was toke omotola and mercy he was name dropping!the wiz kid you dey try copy go pronounce the Yoruba well well for you!and shit has nothing to do with age this boy can’t be less than 16,Justin Bieber blew at that age or maybe 18 sef still wizkid and davido blew around that age also but sound wise they didn’t sound immature babies pun intended or childish even their lyrics were relatable what’s omo make I manya I think say manya na to high or kpef??the guy needs to grow up sound wise and lyrically and I may get to like him later o but for now I’m not a fan!see that bharry jhay guy even tho he has a street/Fuji sound his content are really amazing and he can sing too for me Mr rema still has a longway to go and I would like to see him succeed cos I’m a big Fan Don baba J

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Neminc: 11:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
vizkiz:

[s]Rema is just an overhyped kid who should still be learning how to sing properly in some church teen choir. (the Indian flavor in his vibe makes it lack originality. No be today we don dey hear Indian songs so what the heck?)

[/s]
TRASH

7 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Chrisbeks: 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2019
Mateen1000:

You are the one exposing your ignorance here, What’s the essence of performing singles that the audience can’t sing along with you, Apart from Dumebi, tell me another track on the Ep that can thrill the Fans, You wan dey do oversabi for here, Oga gaon learn
and who told you that the audience were not singing along? Are you sure you even watched the video in the link up there? Go and watch it before you continue exposing your ignorance here. While losers are hating, the kid is already making his mark and the people love him

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Market Woman" - Tiwa Savage Looking Absolutely Stunning At A Local Market / Rema's Fans Wear Face Mask To Welcome Him In America (Photos) / Photos From Tuface Idibia's 45th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.