Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask (49581 Views)

Rema Performs "Calm Down" For The Oba Of Benin (Video) / Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) / Rema Performs For The First Time In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by MChaze25(m): 4:49am On Jun 04, 2019
Some people think being a success in the music industry is easy. You guys were the ones back in the days telling wizkid to sing more than just doing his style. Today he is international. Dumebi is a very good song. How that boy managed to pull it through that beat was amazing.
Girls here love the song and that's why he got paid to perform.
You think they haven't heard Fireboy?
Pls stop hating....Nigerians sef.
If Rema is wack, go sing your own and blow....ITKs

3 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by EmekaBlue(m): 4:54am On Jun 04, 2019
He dresses funny...trouser to high up his belly button
Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by bionixs: 5:02am On Jun 04, 2019
11doubledee:

Bro u too harsh.i just pray say Rema no go read this sha.Cos na quit music finally
grin grin grin grin
hmm, Nigerians these days have no knowledge of music is all about. Noise with wrong keys,churning out noise at will. see how all of una dey here dey talk like say na music anyone of dem dey sing. I feel for children of nowadays
Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by golddeejay(m): 5:14am On Jun 04, 2019
This boy can rap and get good vocal. Unfortunately, majority of Nigerians don't appreciate his kind of music. I pray he doesn't remain upcoming forever.
Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Sabby1(m): 5:14am On Jun 04, 2019
The guy is talented no doubt, but seriously needs to work on his maturity. I wish him all the best
Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by golddeejay(m): 5:23am On Jun 04, 2019
Damn! If you are not doing lamba and other lyrical jargons like their idols, then you are wack and got no talent.

I don't listen to much of Nigeria songs. I have not even listen to this boy single. I have watch lot of his freestyle on IG. This boy is good. He can still work on his craft but he has a good talent.

Edited : I just downloaded that dumeb. W the boy sang in that song is different from his videos I watched and it is kinda trashy. I think Mavin are 'forcing' him to fit into Nigerians taste in music. Not working.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by badman007(m): 5:32am On Jun 04, 2019
vizkiz:

Rema is just an overhyped kid who should still be learning how to sing properly in some church teen choir. (the Indian flavor in his vibe makes it lack originality. No be today we don dey hear Indian songs so what the heck?)

Don jazzy is trying too hard to pull another "Rekado banks" and "korede Bello" on us by paying social media influencers (especially tunde Ednut) to hype the kid.

Just watch as the boy will be nominated for next rated in the wacky, biased and low budget MTV wannabe "headies" award.

Fireboy's "Jealous" is far better and lyrically equipped than every of his past and future songs.

PS: the kid is lyrically decapitated. I doubt any of his fans are mentally balanced because listening to his lyrics made me lose some of my IQ.

For asslickers typing with their brain implanted in the anus, I hope y'all know that Davido started as a teenager. Will you compare his "Ema Dami duro" track to this piece of horse shìt? Abi una IQ don reduce due to the jargon y'all listening to from Rema?

I never curse but dude. You must be CRAZY to write this shit. This boy is a star. You have never ever seen any Nigerian musician as talented as this kid.

I swear the boy would go very very very far.

I like fire boy and the rest of them but this kid is SPECIAL. With capital letters

3 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by silento(m): 6:01am On Jun 04, 2019
Came.back form youtube now and this guy is more wacker than I have expected

Rema is still at level 0.9 in music

Fireboy is more matured in times of everything
Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by 3RNEST(m): 6:02am On Jun 04, 2019
vizkiz:

Rema is just an overhyped kid who should still be learning how to sing properly in some church teen choir. (the Indian flavor in his vibe makes it lack originality. No be today we don dey hear Indian songs so what the heck?)

Don jazzy is trying too hard to pull another "Rekado banks" and "korede Bello" on us by paying social media influencers (especially tunde Ednut) to hype the kid.

Just watch as the boy will be nominated for next rated in the wacky, biased and low budget MTV wannabe "headies" award.

Fireboy's "Jealous" is far better and lyrically equipped than every of his past and future songs.

PS: the kid is lyrically decapitated. I doubt any of his fans are mentally balanced because listening to his lyrics made me lose some of my IQ.

For asslickers typing with their brain implanted in the anus, I hope y'all know that Davido started as a teenager. Will you compare his "Ema Dami duro" track to this piece of horse shìt? Abi una IQ don reduce due to the jargon y'all listening to from Rema?
grin grin We concur
Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Ngchima: 6:15am On Jun 04, 2019
Haters everywhere, the boy is doing well, God bless his effort.

3 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Rubbiish(m): 6:38am On Jun 04, 2019
vizkiz:

[s]Rema is just an overhyped kid who should still be learning how to sing properly in some church teen choir. (the Indian flavor in his vibe makes it lack originality. No be today we don dey hear Indian songs so what the heck?)

For asslickers typing with their brain implanted in the anus, I hope y'all know that Davido started as a teenager. Will you compare his "Ema Dami duro" track to this piece of horse shìt? Abi una IQ don reduce due to the jargon y'all listening to from Rema?[/s]
U are nothing but a hopeless hater
Can u confidently say u will get to the position rema is in ur entire life?
How many Nigeria songs got tight lyrics? Including the well know case by teni? There is nothing special about fireboy jealous, absolutely nothing...
U are just jealous kid is doing well & it is not good for ur soul, dumebi was tailored for d Nigeria environment & d song is making waves, go listen to why and see dude is trying...

4 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by zone51: 6:56am On Jun 04, 2019
tsinzu:
The kid is really talented, I love his songs

Bro, joke aside... he's being overhyped. He finds it hard to open his mouth to sing properly...his look isn't that of musician, everything about him is just zero. undecided
Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Callisco: 6:58am On Jun 04, 2019
Rema is really good. Haters stop hating

3 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Rubbiish(m): 6:59am On Jun 04, 2019
Webar2018:

No all what he wrote are constructive and honest criticisms! I don’t support mediocrity and that’s what Rema stand for !

Mind you critics are not always haters! Most of them are people who are bold enough to tell you the truth others can’t and it gives room for improvement

Imagine if Nas didn’t openly criticize J.Cole at first I don’t think he would be here today .. same with Davido after he dropped his debut album

Nowadays people are sheeples following whatever they drop on them .. the boys music is empty without vibe and lacks content .. and that explains your lack of taste in music !
You are talking about Nigeria, how many Nigeria music got content? From teni case to all the well know ones??

1 Like

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by zone51: 7:02am On Jun 04, 2019
badman007:

I never curse but dude. You must be CRAZY to write this shit. This boy is a star. You have never ever seen any Nigerian musician as talented as this kid.

I swear the boy would go very very very far.

I like fire boy and the rest of them but this kid is SPECIAL. With capital letters

Rubbiish:

U are nothing but a hopeless hater
Can u confidently say u will get to the position rema is in ur entire life?
How many Nigeria songs got tight lyrics? Including the well know case by teni? There is nothing special about fireboy jealous, absolutely nothing...
U are just jealous kid is doing well & it is not good for ur soul, dumebi was tailored for d Nigeria environment & d song is making waves, go listen to why and see dude is trying...

You guys should STOP IT!!!! Except you are among those paid by DonJazzy undecided undecided
Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Waksdabos(m): 7:28am On Jun 04, 2019
vizkiz:

Pained ass. Go get a life! Why you so bitter?

2 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by femi4: 7:29am On Jun 04, 2019
tsinzu:
The kid is really talented, I love his songs
He's talentless, not audible, lyrically low

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Chrisbeks: 7:31am On Jun 04, 2019
Webar2018:

Good music in your opinion means nonesense can anyone with a good style or dress sense can vibe to ! I think it’s people like you that appreciate styles in music videos more than the song itself ! And this explains your poor taste in music

Rema musics lacks taste and content and most of the time we can’t even fathom what he is singing about as its never connected.. btw he is working with one of the best producers in Africa ! Patapa would have done better if he had Don jazzy to produce and sponsor him ..

Abeg sharrap!!! What do you know about good music taste? Rema is the next big thing and he is heading to the top, haters can go and drink river niger if they don't like it.

1 Like

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 04, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
After listening to Dumebi, Iron Man, and Why I kinda realized this guy joined the wrong Record Label. Imagine if this guy was actually under someone like Nasty C. “Why” is his best song so far for me.. Imagine Nasty C on that track “Why”. It’d be blast and ranking high right now. I think Fireboy is more suited for our type of Nigerian sound(noise). Rema doesn’t seem to do well in that aspect like he tried in Dumebi.. Just my own 2cents sha
... thank you .. check out his freestyles , you realize he doesnt really do afro hip hop like the rest . he's more inclined on trap music like travis scott kinda thingy ..

but his label wants him to do the nigerian sound stuff and there goes dumebi .

in opinion dumebi is a really good song
and for those shouting they cant comprehend what he was saying in it, just know there are parts of the music where he was speaking his native language..

1 Like

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by HomorBj(m): 9:19am On Jun 04, 2019
sexyking1:

Hater spotted...until u join your church choir or lead praise in secondary school morning assembly, you are typing trash

While criticism ain't meant to bring Rema down or downplay his efforts,Dude actually has a long way to go lyrically. To be sincere,one can hardly get his lyrics together.Dumebi,Lavida with D'Prince contains very wacky lyrics.Wizkid,Davido, MI didn't start this way.....
Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by lenghtinny(m): 10:00am On Jun 04, 2019
vizkiz:

People will tag you a hater but you just spilled the cold truth....

His songs sounds like nursery rhymes.
Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by lenghtinny(m): 10:02am On Jun 04, 2019
fergieboy:

Go and listen to why and iron man and come back

Na the iron man even worse pass...

Why's he tryna sound like an Indian angry
Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by lenghtinny(m): 10:05am On Jun 04, 2019
Chrisbeks:

Which all of us? He is speaking the mind of you and your fellow wack music lovers. Anybody that loves good music knows that Rema is the next big thing

You call that manya ripoff good music.

You need to update your dictionary and prolly your iQ too
Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Rightchuks(m): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2019
SWITCH BRANDS OF YOUR DAILY CONSUMABLES AND PERSONAL EFFECTS ( TOOTHPASTE, SAOP, CREAM, ROLL ON, MOUTH FRESHENER, MAKE-UPS, MOST EFFECTIVE HEALTH SUPPS, PADS AND PANTY LINERS ETC) AND ENJOY A STABLE RISING WEEKLY PAYMENT!!!
ASK ME HOW ON WHATSAP 07032359095
Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by badman007(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
zone51:

You guys should STOP IT!!!! Except you are among those paid by DonJazzy undecided undecided

It's just banter. I'm not gonna lie, I feel blessed listening to the Rema guy, so refreshing. The other guys comment pissed me right off but it's all love still.

1 Like

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by chibaby1985(f): 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Webar2018: 1:47am On Jun 05, 2019
Chrisbeks:

Abeg sharrap!!! What do you know about good music taste? Rema is the next big thing and he is heading to the top, haters can go and drink river niger if they don't like it.

This is why you are still yet to find your purpose in life .. to you everyone criticizing your method is a hater but in reality you are the hater! It’s not just about rema , your attitude to criticism is bad ... coupled with your very poor taste in music . You think everyone who doesn’t like what you like is an enemy and you like things because others do and without reason .. if I Ask you what talent is now , you don’t even know and will never do ., the only thing good about Rema songs are the beat ! My dog would perform better if he had don jazzy to edit and package it’s barking melodies ... get wise !
Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Webar2018: 1:55am On Jun 05, 2019
biGDhAp:
... thank you .. check out his freestyles , you realize he doesnt really do afro hip hop like the rest . he's more inclined on trap music like travis scott kinda thingy ..

but his label wants him to do the nigerian sound stuff and there goes dumebi .

in opinion dumebi is a really good song
and for those shouting they cant comprehend what he was saying in it, just know there are parts of the music where he was speaking his native language..
that’s the problem I’m suppose to understand the native lingua which meant nothing meaningful by the way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face, Banky W, Kcee, Seantizzle, Run Town Catching Fun Inside Plane (Pics) / Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko And I: The True Story – Somadina Adinma, Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.