Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,928 members, 7,956,479 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask (49588 Views)

Rema Performs "Calm Down" For The Oba Of Benin (Video) / Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) / Rema Performs For The First Time In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Chukwurah003: 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
Rema is the future of Nigerian music

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by TLION(m): 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
Chrisbeks:

You are a bigger FOOL
. You are a bigger FOOL, Bescumber, Hircismus, Microphallus Ninnyhammer useless nonentit.
Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by klitoris(f): 11:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
vizkiz:

Rema is just an overhyped kid who should still be learning how to sing properly in some church teen choir. (the Indian flavor in his vibe makes it lack originality. No be today we don dey hear Indian songs so what the heck?)

Don jazzy is trying too hard to pull another "Rekado banks" and "korede Bello" on us by paying social media influencers (especially tunde Ednut) to hype the kid.

Just watch as the boy will be nominated for next rated in the wacky, biased and low budget MTV wannabe "headies" award.

Fireboy's "Jealous" is far better and lyrically equipped than every of his past and future songs.

PS: the kid is lyrically decapitated. I doubt any of his fans are mentally balanced because listening to his lyrics made me lose some of my IQ.

For asslickers typing with their brain implanted in the anus, I hope y'all know that Davido started as a teenager. Will you compare his "Ema Dami duro" track to this piece of horse shìt? Abi una IQ don reduce due to the jargon y'all listening to from Rema?
i love you

1 Like

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Chrisbeks: 12:00am On Jun 04, 2019
TLION:
. You are a bigger FOOL, Bescumber, Hircismus, Microphallus Ninnyhammer useless nonentit.
You are the biggest FOOL, Bescumber, Hircismus, Microphallus Ninnyhammer and useless nonentity that ever lived wink.

3 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Djauro: 12:04am On Jun 04, 2019
Rema is bae kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by TLION(m): 12:07am On Jun 04, 2019
Chrisbeks:

You are the biggest FOOL, Bescumber, Hircismus, Microphallus Ninnyhammer and useless nonentity that ever lived wink.
. Yes Exactly that what you are FOOL.
Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Chrisbeks: 12:11am On Jun 04, 2019
TLION:
. Yes Exactly that what you are FOOL.
Yes Exactly that what you are a bigger FOOL.

2 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 04, 2019
vizkiz:

Rema is just an overhyped kid who should still be learning how to sing properly in some church teen choir. (the Indian flavor in his vibe makes it lack originality. No be today we don dey hear Indian songs so what the heck?)

Don jazzy is trying too hard to pull another "Rekado banks" and "korede Bello" on us by paying social media influencers (especially tunde Ednut) to hype the kid.

Just watch as the boy will be nominated for next rated in the wacky, biased and low budget MTV wannabe "headies" award.

Fireboy's "Jealous" is far better and lyrically equipped than every of his past and future songs.

PS: the kid is lyrically decapitated. I doubt any of his fans are mentally balanced because listening to his lyrics made me lose some of my IQ.

For asslickers typing with their brain implanted in the anus, I hope y'all know that Davido started as a teenager. Will you compare his "Ema Dami duro" track to this piece of horse shìt? Abi una IQ don reduce due to the jargon y'all listening to from Rema?
In anything u do in life, whether u are good at it or trying, Pray For Grace

Mai tadi

1 Like

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Megatrix: 12:16am On Jun 04, 2019
vizkiz:

You're just a hater, all those things you wrote is complete nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Mariangeles(f): 12:17am On Jun 04, 2019
vizkiz:

This long epistle won't stop people from liking Dumebi

5 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Mariangeles(f): 12:21am On Jun 04, 2019
11doubledee:

Bro u too harsh.i just pray say Rema no go read this sha.Cos na quit music finally
grin grin grin grin
Quit fire !

1 Like

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Carlyboi(m): 12:29am On Jun 04, 2019
shogsman:
Nice, even though his Dumebi song was a waste of 7mb.i don’t think I can risk downloading any of his songs again,at least not in the nearest future.
lol
Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Himmler: 12:38am On Jun 04, 2019
namiji2598:
u ar speaking the mind of all of us!!!
don't say all of us, who voted you to be our spokesman? Please count me out, I love Rema die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Zanas: 12:46am On Jun 04, 2019
vizkiz:

You just wrote complete Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by CapitanS: 1:00am On Jun 04, 2019
vizkiz:

U are full of hatred and bitterness. Go and get a life, the boy u are hating on doesn't even know someone like u exists

1 Like

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 04, 2019
tsinzu:
The kid is really talented, I love his songs
yes bro especially IRON MAN, CORNY AND DUMEBI

1 Like

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by ADRIAN88(m): 1:39am On Jun 04, 2019
Another wizkid wannabee...

1 Like

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Kingzy4pep(m): 2:41am On Jun 04, 2019
Don't like his songs.
Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by WilliamsChelster(m): 2:50am On Jun 04, 2019
ChristoBam:

Go and listen to 'Why', then you'll realize how stupid you are for judging his whole career based on one song...If you don't like him say you don't, what's with the nonsense you typed up there. You realize Rema is an human being too and might even be a regular visitor to Nairaland. Omo ale jati jati sha!!
After listening to Dumebi, Iron Man, and Why I kinda realized this guy joined the wrong Record Label. Imagine if this guy was actually under someone like Nasty C. “Why” is his best song so far for me.. Imagine Nasty C on that track “Why”. It’d be blast and ranking high right now. I think Fireboy is more suited for our type of Nigerian sound(noise). Rema doesn’t seem to do well in that aspect like he tried in Dumebi.. Just my own 2cents sha

1 Like

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Kingspin(m): 2:52am On Jun 04, 2019
vizkiz:

You just in a hurry going no where...How many Nigerian singers has good lyrics before? Rama songs like an average Nigerian rap musician nothing less.
Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Nobody: 3:41am On Jun 04, 2019
vizkiz:

how many of his songs have you listened to?dumebi I guess!!!listen to others!!!thats thesame way you all was shouting lil kesh deserved the award that year,Abeg where is lil kesh today!!!fireboy u r screaming,how many of his singles have you heard?most of you judge kids in the block by their 1st single,music isn’t that way.Dagrin did not sell 1k copies of his 1st album but check out his second,that’s music....even tuface songs atimes,the chorus is jagons,yet we vibe to it!!!!thats music in Nigeria and Africa as a whole
Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Webar2018: 3:46am On Jun 04, 2019
vizkiz:

The kid is very wack we know ! I’m not a fan but I don’t think he is as wack as some US self acclaimed trappers who are owning the industry now so let’s give him time but Don jazzy is encouraging rubbish sha btw learn to find something good in people
Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Webar2018: 3:50am On Jun 04, 2019
Benz4pimp:
how many of his songs have you listened to?dumebi I guess!!!listen to others!!!thats thesame way you all was shouting lil kesh deserved the award that year,Abeg where is lil kesh today!!!fireboy u r screaming,how many of his singles have you heard?most of you judge kids in the block by their 1st single,music isn’t that way.Dagrin did not sell 1k copies of his 1st album but check out his second,that’s music....even tuface songs atimes,the chorus is jagons,yet we vibe to it!!!!thats music in Nigeria and Africa as a whole

I’ve heard all his songs and they still wack ! I think most people who love his songs are people who have just basic knowledge in music and only appreciate style ! Some of us are just so deep into lyrics and flows of the music to appreciate those styled garbages he called tracks ... I still love the boy tho .. proud of him but the truth need to be told ! Btw you need to improve your taste in music ...

1 Like

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Webar2018: 3:51am On Jun 04, 2019
Kingspin:
You just in a hurry going no where...How many Nigerian singers has good lyrics before? Rama songs like an average Nigerian rap musician nothing less.

Did you just call him a rapper ? This is an insult to hip hop .. this explains you know nothing about hip hop
Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Webar2018: 3:54am On Jun 04, 2019
CapitanS:

U are full of hatred and bitterness. Go and get a life, the boy u are hating on doesn't even know someone like u exists

Calm down 70% critics are not haters but people who are bold enough to tell you the bitter truth others can’t ! Imagine where J.Cole would have been today if Nas didn’t openly criticize his first work ! Critics give room for improvement!
Anyway this explains your poor taste in music
Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Webar2018: 3:58am On Jun 04, 2019
Megatrix:

You're just a hater, all those things you wrote is complete nonsense

No all what he wrote are constructive and honest criticisms! I don’t support mediocrity and that’s what Rema stand for !

Mind you critics are not always haters! Most of them are people who are bold enough to tell you the truth others can’t and it gives room for improvement

Imagine if Nas didn’t openly criticize J.Cole at first I don’t think he would be here today .. same with Davido after he dropped his debut album

Nowadays people are sheeples following whatever they drop on them .. the boys music is empty without vibe and lacks content .. and that explains your lack of taste in music !
Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Webar2018: 3:58am On Jun 04, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Rema is the future of Nigerian music

hell no
Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Webar2018: 4:02am On Jun 04, 2019
Chrisbeks:

Which all of us? He is speaking the mind of you and your fellow wack music lovers. Anybody that loves good music knows that Rema is the next big thing

Good music in your opinion means nonesense can anyone with a good style or dress sense can vibe to ! I think it’s people like you that appreciate styles in music videos more than the song itself ! And this explains your poor taste in music

Rema musics lacks taste and content and most of the time we can’t even fathom what he is singing about as its never connected.. btw he is working with one of the best producers in Africa ! Patapa would have done better if he had Don jazzy to produce and sponsor him ..
Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Kingspin(m): 4:07am On Jun 04, 2019
Webar2018:

Did you just call him a rapper ? This is an insult to hip hop .. this explains you know nothing about hip hop
I don't know what to called it but you get my gist.
Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by Webar2018: 4:10am On Jun 04, 2019
Truth about Rema

Re: Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask by ehinmowo: 4:26am On Jun 04, 2019
NigPatriot:
He's doing well for himself. DonJazzy should be given an award for blowing artistes

like giving artistes Mouth Gig?
NigPatriot:
He's doing well for himself. DonJazzy should be given an award for blowing artistes

like giving artistes Mouth Gig?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe / Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video / Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.