Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,597 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki (26015 Views)

Court Stops NBC From Shutting Down AIT, Silverbird, 51 Other Stations / Breaking: Nbc Shut Down Ait, Ray Power Fm / Just In: NBC Shuts Down AIT, Ray Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by yourstruly123(m): 7:33am On Jun 04, 2019
IamPatriotic:
NBC is waking up late, at times I wondered if there're no editorial or regulatory body look like what those low budget journalists broadcast on AIT. They're openly biased and unprofessional. Apart from kakaaki social, NBC should also warm DAAR communication about Political platform, that old spinster Uju Ejeh is too petty and biased, to be on radio in a cosmopolitan city like Abuja, they should transfer her to their Enugu or Onitsha station
Afonjaic goat. Leave my dear sister alone. She's not the cause of your ugliness.

3 Likes

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by BrainSanitizer: 7:34am On Jun 04, 2019
anochuko01:

You dey WATCH political platform. wehdone sir
Why you dey disgrace am like this na? You no know say watch don get new meaning?
To watch can now mean to listen with your eyes.
Abeg no ask me how person fit listen with him eyes oo.
Me sef I no know.

Honestly, that human beings doesn't even know what political platform is. That's why you keep reading tons of very useless comments on Nairaland. Ignorant and uninformed people are just overly abundant.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by clemzo101(m): 7:37am On Jun 04, 2019
Ahsad:
So you people are supporting broadcast that can cause national tragedy, some of you are citing CNN, has CNN ever broadcast about division of USA or how USA will split. And as you see in the letter they quoted the constitution to support their action. So when their is law they shldnt abide because it didn't favor them. When the crisis start now it's you the masses that will still suffer from it.

It is only in Nigeria when something happens you'll condemn it but when it happen in other country you'll embrace it. (low self esteem).
Citizens of other country will wake up and says God bless my Country
Nigerians will wake up and curse the country and the same time praying to God to help them.
Does prayer and curse work together

No one ever go to other man land and become the king, is either you become a slave or kinsmen.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
CNN has broadcasted worse things oga. They insult Trump on a daily basis, they call him all sort of names, from pathological liar to someone with mental disorder, they accuse him of just about everything. Why didn't he ban CNN? Oshi dey worry una. APC apologists. Mtchewwwe

5 Likes

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by SarkinYarki: 7:38am On Jun 04, 2019
IamPatriotic:
NBC is waking up late, at times I wondered if there're no editorial or regulatory body look like what those low budget journalists broadcast on AIT. They're openly biased and unprofessional. Apart from kakaaki social, NBC should also warm DAAR communication about Political platform, that old spinster Uju Ejeh is too petty and biased, to be on radio in a cosmopolitan city like Abuja, they should transfer her to their Enugu or Onitsha station

so because the they tell the truth they are now unprofessional?

4 Likes

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by Bighead9: 7:39am On Jun 04, 2019
arantess:

So you actually "watch " political platform?? Make una no worry the hurricane go reach una too

Face front, you this IPOB.

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by ppogba: 7:39am On Jun 04, 2019
Ahsad:
So you people are supporting broadcast that can cause national tragedy, some of you are citing CNN, has CNN ever broadcast about division of USA or how USA will split. And as you see in the letter they quoted the constitution to support their action. So when their is law they shldnt abide because it didn't favor them. When the crisis start now it's you the masses that will still suffer from it.

It is only in Nigeria when something happens you'll condemn it but when it happen in other country you'll embrace it. (low self esteem).
Citizens of other country will wake up and says God bless my Country
Nigerians will wake up and curse the country and the same time praying to God to help them.
Does prayer and curse work together

No one ever go to other man land and become the king, is either you become a slave or kinsmen.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Good comment.

Unfortunately, most people commenting here do not even know that the TVC they are talking about started the social media segment first on their breakfast show. It was discontinued when the comments were found to be offensive.

Even in the face of glaring fact and evidences as shown by the NBC memo, Nigerians are still showing this level of support for gross violation.

The hard truth is that the social media is where you can know who Nigerians are by their comment.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by Valleys(m): 7:42am On Jun 04, 2019
iammo:

Democracy is simply about majority carries the vote, not someone with 3 million vote advantage loosing cos of state created based on imaginary borders and divission

No, that's not the spirit of that process. Remember in Nigeria one needs at least 25% in at least 2/3 of the states to win presidency and (lgs)governorship. That's similar to electoral college. This is aimed at making sure there's a national spread of votes. If not one can just win with 10 states.

1 Like

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by Bighead9: 7:44am On Jun 04, 2019
mangojuice:

You watch a program on radio? You are truly a zombie

Go and face the crimes and underdevelopment in your tiny underdeveloped Region.

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by Bighead9: 7:48am On Jun 04, 2019
anochuko01:

You dey WATCH political platform. wehdone sir

And your sense didn't tell you it was an innocent error.

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by Didi2d(m): 7:55am On Jun 04, 2019
I use to watch AIT back then but I stop watching their program before the 2015 general election. The kind of program they were airing pissed me off.

They are highly biased
Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 04, 2019
Biased NBC. When will nta, channels & TVC be sanctioned? Your days are numbered.

3 Likes

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by skales67(m): 7:59am On Jun 04, 2019
IamPatriotic:
NBC is waking up late, at times I wondered if there're no editorial or regulatory body look like what those low budget journalists broadcast on AIT. They're openly biased and unprofessional. Apart from kakaaki social, NBC should also warm DAAR communication about Political platform, that old spinster Uju Ejeh is too petty and biased, to be on radio in a cosmopolitan city like Abuja, they should transfer her to their Enugu or Onitsha station.

Go and transfer her na!

1 Like

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by anochuko01(m): 8:01am On Jun 04, 2019
Bighead9:

And your sense didn't tell you it was an innocent error.
how was your jamb result?

2 Likes

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by Bighead9: 8:12am On Jun 04, 2019
anochuko01:
how was your jamb result?

How is your Criminality going?

1 Share

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by shamaki1(m): 8:14am On Jun 04, 2019
Bighead9:

You are truly a Patriot. That Political platform is where they use to vent their frustration and anger openly. It used to be my favorite program on Radio, but I've since seized to watch the program. I can't stand their biased analysis.
And which station is more biased than TVC news ??

3 Likes

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:16am On Jun 04, 2019
IamPatriotic:
even tvc and sm other stations has biased guys..u are an apc apologist so I understand...when dem no talk wetin sweet ina de are bias

2 Likes

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by Bighead9: 8:17am On Jun 04, 2019
shamaki1:

AIT

1 Share

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by formular2002(m): 8:29am On Jun 04, 2019
AIT should truly censor the social media segment of kaakaki. Indeed, everyone can comment on social media but not every comment is air worthy. Especially on a station with wide network as AIT.
Some comments on that segment of kaakaki social is really inciteful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by mastermaestro(m): 8:44am On Jun 04, 2019
clemzo101:
CNN has broadcasted worse things oga. They insult Trump on a daily basis, they call him all sort of names, from pathological liar to someone with mental disorder, they accuse him of just about everything. Why didn't he ban CNN? Oshi dey worry una. APC apologists. Mtchewwwe

You have a huge problem with comprehension. The offence here is against the state, not an individual. Unless you are talking about another CNN, the one I watch never insults America nor does it promote the splitting of the country. It does not exalt rebel groups within the state. Read the letter from NBC again, and you will find out that AIT is guilty of all.

I am not sure you have had a war experience. Those of you fanning the fire of insurrection have not idea what you are asking for. If war breaks out today, you will wish you were never born.

Only idiots wake up and curse their country. It is treason for anyone to wish ill for their country. Be wise my friend.
Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by anochuko01(m): 8:47am On Jun 04, 2019
Bighead9:

How is your Criminality going?
lol see what youve been reduced to. For the sake of your future wife and kids, get a life. Let them have a father they can be proud of

2 Likes

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 04, 2019
NTA should also be shutdown because they were bias before and after elections. The only thing NTA shows us is Buhari and APC lies.

1 Like

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by oyebi: 8:58am On Jun 04, 2019
clemzo101:
ediot, what of TVC that abused Jonathan although till date, babajide insults Jonathan and PDP politicians at will without decorum. Don't let me send thunder to fire you this morning. Go and ban TVC first

It's obvious u are a wailer. Babajide abuses both Apc n Pdp faithfuls when they don't live up to their responsibilities and also commends them when they do the needful so stop typing like a child. Whether u like it or not, Apc will complete their 4 year tenure n its going to b heart wrenching seeing u wail all through.

1 Like

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by shaddoww: 9:03am On Jun 04, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Have you heard of or watched CNN before?

1 Like

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by ochiosa(m): 9:15am On Jun 04, 2019
All the TV stations in Nigeria has where they belong, channels, nta and tvc report like CGTN of China they will never report the killing of our soldiers, herdsmen attacks or kidnapping. To them boko Haram has been eliminated, I will advise ait not to worry it's self with kaakakisocial as Nigerians will always see those news on social media. Look at the story on oil bunkering in Niger Dilta aired yesterday by AIT can any of these lazy station do that?

3 Likes

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by Bighead9: 9:39am On Jun 04, 2019
anochuko01:
lol see what youve been reduced to. For the sake of your future wife and kids, get a life. Let them have a father they can be proud of

E pain this Okoro. grin grin

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 04, 2019
Nigeria can make some people weep. Ever heard of smerconish on CNN?
Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 04, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Here is my recommendation to AIT...

NBC is regulator of narrow-band radio waves broadcast - such as tv, radio and short-band radio transmissions. On the other hand, NCC is the regulartor of broadband radiowave and internet communications. Actually, NCC only regulate operation, they cannot reguate content over internet. So kakaaki's broadcast should go over broadband ...or at best take it to internet and broadcast as multimedia.

Internet multimedia exchanges have very minimum to zero regulation. The reason places like Nairaland and whatsapp can exist and operate freely is because their contents is within a zero-jurisdiction platform. Internet is open-sourced,no one owns it and no country have mandate on the contents. Kakkaki should work around NBC.
u are brilliant

1 Like

Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by clemzo101(m): 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
mastermaestro:

You have a huge problem with comprehension. The offence here is against the state, not an individual. Unless you are talking about another CNN, the one I watch never insults America nor does it promote the splitting of the country. It does not exalt rebel groups within the state. Read the letter from NBC again, and you will find out that AIT is guilty of all.

I am not sure you have had a war experience. Those of you fanning the fire of insurrection have not idea what you are asking for. If war breaks out today, you will wish you were never born.

Only idiots wake up and curse their country. It is treason for anyone to wish ill for their country. Be wise my friend.
how does AIT promotes splitting of the country? Please tell me
Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by clemzo101(m): 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
shamaki1:
stop wasting your energy on these APC apologists jare. TVC is the most biased TV station in Nigeria. The journalists now use WE when talking about APC. sentences like "we should not have allowed the degenerate to this point" babajide is a confirmed apc apologist and he has openly said he has no regrets about it.
Re: NBC Threatens To Shut Down Ait's Kakaaki by clemzo101(m): 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
Journalist hang out was basically floated to condemn the the then president Jonathan and his government, they called him all manner of names then yet he let them be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapping: Shehu Sani Advises Living Faith Theological School In Kaduna / Ekiti Court Sentences Abdulsalam Adinoyi, Boko Haram Member To Death By Hanging / Atiku Congratulates Fintiri, Declares One More Major Mandate To Reclaim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.