Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Ebuka Shares A Hilarious Experience With His Daughter Over Eid Al-fitr Holiday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Shares A Hilarious Experience With His Daughter Over Eid Al-fitr Holiday (1318 Views)

Ebuka Shares Beautiful View Of The New Bbnaija Season 5 House (photo) / #bbnaija: Ebuka Shares Prove That Khafi And Gedoni Had Sex; She Denies It / Ebuka Shares Pics From His Graduation As American University Honours Chimamanda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebuka Shares A Hilarious Experience With His Daughter Over Eid Al-fitr Holiday by oluchisimfred: 10:06am On Jun 04, 2019
As Nigerians observe the Eid al-Fitr holiday, Ebuka took to Twitter to share a hilarious experience with his daughter. 

According to the media personality, his child is upset about missing school and he wonders when that started. Ebuka who took to Twitter to share the hilarious Eid al-Fitr holiday experience with his daughter, tweeted; 

"Please when did kids start getting upset about missing school. How do I explain a public holiday to this one?"

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/04/ebuka-shares-a-hilarious-experience-with-his-daughter-over-eid-al-fitr-holiday/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Ebuka Shares A Hilarious Experience With His Daughter Over Eid Al-fitr Holiday by oluchisimfred: 10:06am On Jun 04, 2019
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ebuka Shares A Hilarious Experience With His Daughter Over Eid Al-fitr Holiday by prizlezzlalasky(f): 10:08am On Jun 04, 2019
:Dwe will all get there
Re: Ebuka Shares A Hilarious Experience With His Daughter Over Eid Al-fitr Holiday by ebicon(f): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2019
There will be something she loves doing aside school
Re: Ebuka Shares A Hilarious Experience With His Daughter Over Eid Al-fitr Holiday by Hintona(f): 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
Awwwn I think she misses her friends
Besides I doubt if she has anyone apart from her parents to play with at home.
Re: Ebuka Shares A Hilarious Experience With His Daughter Over Eid Al-fitr Holiday by tydi(m): 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
So this is news now..??

What of my neighbor sons that didn't want to use their ear to hear anything phwen about school?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Breaks His Silence On COZA Rape Allegation / Plus Sized Lady Flaunts Curves / Honest Nigerian Returns $80K Bitcoins Transferred To Him In Error (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.