Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Buy Cars From US At Affordable Prices - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy Cars From US At Affordable Prices (240 Views)

Post Your Cars For Free On This Platform....also Buy Cars / How To Buy Cars From Usa To Nigeria. / Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cars From US At Affordable Prices by candyjanelle(f): 10:49am On Jun 04, 2019
Hello people,
Are you thinking of buying good tokunbo cars from the US and you don't know how to go about it, my Uncle that lives in the US for over 20 years can help buy any car you want whether dented or without dent and ship to Lagos.
I am helping him advertise here.
Call or WhatsApp 08036147804 or calls only 08108907007 if you need to buy a car. The cars he ships to Nigeria are usually clean with good price too.
Location Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Follow My Updated G-100 Digital Gang Presentation On Online Business / Convert Gift Cards To Naira / I Am Jumia Sales Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.