Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Christian Related Activities Has Been Banned In Auchi Poly Pls Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Related Activities Has Been Banned In Auchi Poly Pls Help (522 Views)

Coronavirus: TB Joshua Reacts As Lagos Government Restricts Church Activities / Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd / If The Bible Is A Fairy-Tale, Then Why Is It Banned In At Least 52 Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Related Activities Has Been Banned In Auchi Poly Pls Help by Itzgrace: 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
This is totally unacceptable and is the beginning of Islamic agenda in this nation a deliberate attempt to halt Christianity as I speak students are been prosecuted and punished the penalty for this for this offence ranges from rustication to expulsion etc. I call on all Christian bodies CAN, PFN, Mr vice president and all relevant authorities this is a complete definition of oppression when there are over 25 mosques built with the school resources inside the campus alone once again we call for immediate response as things is getting out of hands by the day here is a copy of the circular

Re: Christian Related Activities Has Been Banned In Auchi Poly Pls Help by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
Honestly this is debatable.... A, study environment needed to be conducive for students...i believe the school should have a chapel or a specific hall for programs like this.... It on should be at location away from the lecture rooms....

Am a Christian so don't kill me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Related Activities Has Been Banned In Auchi Poly Pls Help by LordReed(m): 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
How is this a ban on Christian activities in the school? Do not use academic areas is a simple enough request. There must be other areas of the school you can use. Does the school not have a chapel or fields?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Related Activities Has Been Banned In Auchi Poly Pls Help by mohiozua(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
Christians and crying wolf.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Related Activities Has Been Banned In Auchi Poly Pls Help by daddytime(m): 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
Did you seek admission to Auchi Polytechnic to come hone your pastoral or violent praying skills?

Lazy youths who were sent to go get the knowledge that'd be beneficial to the country technology-wise would rather gather their arses in an empty class, shouting, singing and praying for grades instead of reading and acquiring them.

This is where they learn the scam of robbing their fellow gullible sheeple all in the name of offerings and tithes.

Nonsense alarmism.

Na so dem go dey pollute everywhere with their gibberish speaking in tongues and disturbing innocent people's peace.

Docile and gullible generation.

If you want to become a pastor or prayer warrior, why not seek admission to a theological school.

Ban them all...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Related Activities Has Been Banned In Auchi Poly Pls Help by NATIONALPASTOR: 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
daddytime:
Did you seek admission to Auchi Polytechnic to come hone your pastoral or violent praying skills?

Lazy youths who were sent to go get the knowledge that'd be beneficial to the country technology-wise would rather gather their arses in an empty class, shouting, singing and praying for grades instead of reading and acquiring them. This is where the practice the scam of robbing their fellow gullible sheeple all in the name of offerings and tithes.

Nonsense alarmism.

Na so dem go dey pollute everywhere with their gibberish speaking in tongues and disturbing innocent people's peace.

Docile and gullible generation.

If you want to become a pastor or prayer warrior, why not seek admission to a theological school.

Ban them all...

ISLAMIC terrorists terrorizing Christians on Nairaland.

Why are you Muslims intolerant of other religions?

Must you always display your level of bigotry?
Re: Christian Related Activities Has Been Banned In Auchi Poly Pls Help by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
This post and picture just showed how the IQ of the OP is.
I m starting to support atheists when they say Christians don't use their brains

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Related Activities Has Been Banned In Auchi Poly Pls Help by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
NATIONALPASTOR:

Christians do the same.
We Christians disturb other people on the bus, tricycle, even on a goddamn motorcycle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Related Activities Has Been Banned In Auchi Poly Pls Help by TVSA: 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
so they disturbed with their noise pollution even in academic environment, and they'll still cry "persecution"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Related Activities Has Been Banned In Auchi Poly Pls Help by daddytime(m): 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2019
NATIONALPASTOR:

I am Islamic indeed.

Keep crying wolf with your noisemaking terrorism instead of facing your studies.
Nonsense.

Always rable-rousing and victim-card playing nitwits.
Re: Christian Related Activities Has Been Banned In Auchi Poly Pls Help by CAPSLOCKED: 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
LordReed:
How is this a ban on Christian activities in the school? Do not use academic areas is a simple enough request. There must be other areas of the school you can use. Does the school not have a chapel or fields?

CHRISTIANS ARE TOO ENTITLED.

IN MY SCHOOL DAYS THE MUSLIMS ONLY PRAYED IN THEIR ROOMS OR MOSQUES.

I CAN COUNT HOW MANY TIMES I READ IN THE CLASSES AT NIGHT BECAUSE EVERY CLASS WAS USUALLY OCCUPIED BY ONE CHRISTIAN GROUP OR THE OTHER. EVERY SINGLE CLASS.

EVEN BY THE CORNERS YOU'LL FIND THEM MAKING SMALL HUMAN CIRCLES TO WORSHIP. EVERYWHERE WAS THEIR MEETING SPOT. GOD FORBID THESE PEOPLE.

CHRISTIANS CRY OF ISLAMIZATION MEANWHILE, THEY HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CHRISTIANIZE THIS COUNTRY FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER.

IN EVERY PUBLIC BUS THEY'RE THERE PREACHING.
ON EVERY STREET THEY'RE THERE WITH MEGAPHONES.
EVERY DAY WE RECEIVE DIFFERENT HANDBILLS FROM DIFFERENT CHRISTIAN GROUPS. EVERYDAY WE'RE THREATENED TO JOIN THEM OR PERISH.

AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED I'M UNCOMFORTABLE IN THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE OF CHRISTIANS. (SECOND AFTER THE POLITICIANS OF COURSE).

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Related Activities Has Been Banned In Auchi Poly Pls Help by OpenYourEyes1: 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
Itzgrace:
This is totally unacceptable and is the beginning of Islamic agenda in this nation a deliberate attempt to halt Christianity as I speak students are been prosecuted and punished the penalty for this for this offence ranges from rustication to expulsion etc. I call on all Christian bodies CAN, PFN, Mr vice president and all relevant authorities this is a complete definition of oppression when there are over 25 mosques built with the school resources inside the campus alone once again we call for immediate response as things is getting out of hands by the day here is a copy of the circular

Have you tried reaching your head Pastors?Do this as quickly as possible. They'd be in better position to sort this out. If it doesn't work out for you, bump this thread.
Re: Christian Related Activities Has Been Banned In Auchi Poly Pls Help by OtemAtum: 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
Christians love to make noise a lot. Their Muslim counterparts know how best to deal with them. But as a matter of fact, both Yahweh the christian god and Allah the muslim god are in their spiritual cage at the moment.
Re: Christian Related Activities Has Been Banned In Auchi Poly Pls Help by LordReed(m): 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

CHRISTIANS ARE TOO ENTITLED.

IN MY SCHOOL DAYS THE MUSLIMS ONLY PRAYED IN THEIR ROOMS OR MOSQUES.

I CAN COUNT HOW MANY TIMES I READ IN THE CLASSES AT NIGHT BECAUSE EVERY CLASS WAS USUALLY OCCUPIED BY ONE CHRISTIAN GROUP OR THE OTHER. EVERY SINGLE CLASS.

EVEN BY THE CORNERS YOU'LL FIND THEM MAKING SMALL HUMAN CIRCLES TO WORSHIP. EVERYWHERE WAS THEIR MEETING SPOT. GOD FORBID THESE PEOPLE.

CHRISTIANS CRY OF ISLAMIZATION MEANWHILE, THEY HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CHRISTIANIZE THIS COUNTRY FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER.

IN EVERY PUBLIC BUS THEY'RE THERE PREACHING.
ON EVERY STREET THEY'RE THERE WITH MEGAPHONES.
EVERY DAY WE RECEIVE DIFFERENT HANDBILLS FROM DIFFERENT CHRISTIAN GROUPS. EVERYDAY WE'RE THREATENED TO JOIN THEM OR PERISH.

AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED I'M UNCOMFORTABLE IN THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE OF CHRISTIANS. (SECOND AFTER THE POLITICIANS OF COURSE).

On point sir.

4 Likes

Re: Christian Related Activities Has Been Banned In Auchi Poly Pls Help by Itzgrace: 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
[quote author=OpenYourEyes1 post=79016501]

Have you tried reaching your head Pastors?Do this as quickly as possible. They'd be in better position to sort this out. If it doesn't work out for you, bump this thread.

[Thanks sir]
Re: Christian Related Activities Has Been Banned In Auchi Poly Pls Help by OpenYourEyes1: 6:25am On Jun 05, 2019
[quote author=Itzgrace post=79024423][/quote]

You are welcome.
I wouldn't obey the order if I were you guys. Use the school halls and the open fields for your gathering. But remember not to use the loud speakers OK.
Have a great day.

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Blocks A Twitter Follower For Arguing The Word Of God / Tb Joshua Failed Prophecy- Lessons Learnt / Why I Was Ordained RCCG Pastor In Two Years When It Took Some 15 Years — Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.