Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Ekiti PDP Moves To Expel Fayose, Eleka...as Former Deputy Lobbies OAU Management - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti PDP Moves To Expel Fayose, Eleka...as Former Deputy Lobbies OAU Management (1565 Views)

'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers / Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC / Ex-Army Chief, Buratai Lobbies Beninese Government To Extradite Sunday Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti PDP Moves To Expel Fayose, Eleka...as Former Deputy Lobbies OAU Management by Inexorable(m): 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
The Ekiti State Former Deputy Governor and PDP Governorship candidate in the last gubernatorial election in Ekiti State, Prof. Kolapo Olusola Eleka has begged the Obafemi Awolowo University for reabsorption into the prestigious university, reports from grapevine reveals.

Recall the Professor of Building technology congratulated the incumbent Governor, Dr. Kayode Fayemi over the affirmation of his election at the Supreme Court.

Reports say the former Deputy governor sensing imminent expulsion from PDP after the state stakeholders meeting held last week, ran back to the school management to take up his teaching job. He was quoted as saying "If politics is not working, I can still find my way back to the lecture room. This has always been my second address. I am not like those in politics without second address".

However, the PDP stakeholders in Ekiti have continued to stress the need to rid it's house completely of maggots that have infested on its glory.

The stakeholders said Fayose’s alleged dictatorial tendency and high handedness in running the affairs of the party without consultation caused the party’s defeat.

One of the stakeholders who pleaded anonymity says they won't save anyone who has a hand in the misfortune of the party. "It is time to take back what belongs to us, we won't allow characters like fayose and his deputy back in our party. If you have read the report of the stakeholders meeting that was shared across all platforms last week, you would know we are not leaving any stone unturned" he said.

https://ekitistandardnews.com/2019/06/04/ekiti-pdp-moves-to-expel-fayose-eleka-as-the-former-deputy-gov-lobbies-oau-management-for-reabsorption/
Re: Ekiti PDP Moves To Expel Fayose, Eleka...as Former Deputy Lobbies OAU Management by Babzrockman: 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
Las las, Fayose don cast
Re: Ekiti PDP Moves To Expel Fayose, Eleka...as Former Deputy Lobbies OAU Management by NifemiKolade(m): 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hehehe oga o

(1) (Reply)

Gov Sanwo Olu Secured $629 Million Funding For The Lekki Deep Seaport. PICTURES. / IPOB: ECOWAS Court Struck Out Nnamdi Kanu's Petition / The Unforgettable Tenure When Bag Of Rice Was 3500 Naira & Petrol Was 65 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.