Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

In Need Of Useful Information About PEMAC Solution Company - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / In Need Of Useful Information About PEMAC Solution Company (254 Views)

Pls Help, Anyone With Useful Information About Cummins / 10 Skills That Are Super Useful To Know In The 21st Century / Information About Provincial Nomination Programs In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Useful Information About PEMAC Solution Company by Advantaged: 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hi
I have gotten a couple of invites for job interviews from pemac solution and brymedot.com (they seem to be one and the same) to be conducted in a city different from where I reside.

Lack of much information about them has kept me from travelling down for the interview.

Please does anyone here have any useful information about them? Has anyone here ever been employed by them?

(1) (Reply)

Get Access To Download Premium E-books, Audio And Videos Training/tutorial (WSO) / Under-the-table Is The Way To Get Public Contracts In China / Inspirational: How To Understand And Maximize The Power Of Your Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.