Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' (19789 Views)

Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home / Kaduna Train Attack: BBC Describes Terrorists As 'Gang' / Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
LLobiorah:

Chim o, If you really understood what I said by 'Ka chi foo', you would have replied with a good response. And here you are typing and posting Proverbs. Lol!

So you are now anu/an animal? Nwoke mara ibe ya, jiri Anya okenye a hu Ihe, but you could not know that I said in my last sentence 'ka chi foo which means let day break, and you would have replied 'Ka obo'. And you just dy respond via Google translator.

Osagyefo, You try
Good night
you dey mind that fool...ka chi fo wey be pure anambra igbo na im the fool wey dey claim anambra no even understand

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' by LLobiorah: 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
olril17:

odenson..how old u be sef...
they go to court, has that stopped Muslims and Christians all through SW not to be living like they were before?
no surprise though you people are naturally petty...that's why you virtually hate every living thing.

Mtcheww
You just talking about your people, oga what of the others? Are they not Muslims? You guys can't just admit, that there is a crack in your religion.

And I have told you this, the few percent igbo Muslims go about their lawful business without any public harassment.. You guys don't have monopoly of accommodation with people of the same tribe.

Argue with your screens boy.. Good night.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' by LLobiorah: 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
you dey mind that fool...ka chi fo wey be pure anambra igbo na im the fool wey dey claim anambra no even understand

My brother I tire. I no respond give that dude again.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' by EvilMetahuman: 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
Banmeallday:
[s][/s]
Rejected
igbo christian terrorist spotted.
Re: Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' by BrownRoofRep: 11:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
naptu2:

1. Sheikh Abdullahi Adam Idoko:

He is the Chief imam of the University of Nigeria (UNN) Nsukka. Hails from Ogute Enugu-Ezike in Nsukka, Enugu State.
He is also the Deputy secretary-general of the Nigeria Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA).

2. Ustaz Christian Isah Okonkwo:
He is from Akpugo in Nkanu LGA, Enugu State, embraced Islam as a member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC). He was the president of Moslem Corpers Association in Kaduna State and the Moslem Corpers Association of Nigeria.
He was made the chief Imam of University of Ibadan in the 1980s.
He is currently the Director of Administration of Nigeria Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA)

3. Alhaji Abdulaziz Chibuzo Ude:
Hails from Anambra state.
He is described as a businessman, Industrialist, Billionaire and a Philanthropist.
He was an acting Chairman of the Board of Directors of NEWSWATCH in the 1980s.
He is the founder of Nok Publishers and first African editor at Double Day.

4. Alhaji Daud Onyeagocha:

He is from Imo state, a human right lawyer.
He is the Chief Imam of Imo State and the Waziri Hausawa. His grandfather was said to be the first recorded Owerri man to embrace Islam in 1908.

5. Sheikh Daud Nwagui:
He is from Afikpo in Ebonyi State.
He is a Muslim from birth and the son of late Sheikh Ibrahim Okpani Nwagui, the founder of the Islamic Center, Afikpo who brought Islam to Afipko in 1958.

6. HRH Dr. Abdulfatai Emetumah:
He is the Igwe(Traditional ruler) of Umuofor Kingdom, Oguta LGA , Of Imo state. He is described as an Islamic scholar.

His father, Eze Alhaji Abdul Gaffaru (Ezeodo, Eze Ohazurukwe I of Akabor) is said to have converted to Islam during the war and thereafter brought it to his home town.

7. Sheikh Shehu Uthman Anaga:
Hails from Ebonyi state. Became a Muslim at the age of 13 in 1972. He has worked with JNI as a Preacher. He holds a BA in Islamic Studies from the King Sa'ud University in Riyad, Saudi Arabia.
He was the vice principal and later principal of of Jama'atu Institute for Arabic and Islamic Studies. He was the provost of the Jama'atu College of Education, Kaduna. He has completed his Masters and is pursuing his PHD.

8. Alhaji Yahaya Ndu:
He is from Ezeagu LGA in Enugu State. An Imam at Al-Hauda Muslim School. He was the presidential Candidate of the African Renaissance Party (ARP).

9. Ustaz Aminu Igwebe Odera:
He is from Orlu in Imo state. Converted to Islam at the age of 12 in the 1970s. Studied Islamic studies and later Food science technology in Tripoli University Libya.

He was the chief Imam of Owerri. He was appointed the director of Administration of Nigeria Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) in 2000. His maternal uncle, Late Muhammad Ukaba was the chief imam of Orlu Local Government.

10. Chief Abdulkadir A Obiahu:
He is from Afikpo in Ebonyi state. He is an Engineer by Training, in 2007 he was conferred the Chieftaincy title of 'Onye Nchekwa Okwukwe Ala kuba Na Ala Igbo' (The Defender of the Islamic Faith in Igbo land) by His Royal Highness, Eze Nwosu Ibe, the Ezeigbo I of Abuja. He converted to Islam in 1982.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9552117_2019060416_28_14_jpeg6d6a423459cdc3fce41235dbd44739a9

I've got more, if you are interested.
Lol
You Afonja head slammers are so senseless.
Can't you see number 2 with Christian in his middle name, doesn't that tell you anything?

We have a few guys in our place that claim to be Muslims.
They are activitly registered to their various churches, paying their dues.

Those men are just scammers, scamming those Alhajis that will do anything to have Igbo Muslims.

It's a format! grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' by Yyeske(m): 11:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
Csami:
https://www.nairaland.com/5226161/bbc-igbo-apologizes-insensitivity-it

Now those igbo haters and trash talkers can go and die!
You are the real Igbo hater, BBC never apologized, stop reading headlines alone, go to the source and check the dates of the fake news.
Re: Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' by Csami(m): 11:58pm On Jun 04, 2019
Yyeske:
You are the real Igbo hater, BBC never apologized, stop reading headlines alone, go to the source and check the dates of the fake news.

Says the man crying on an igbo thread

Your tears are delicious!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' by maestroferddi: 11:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
deomelo:

Incoherent rubbish, stop trying to blow grammar that you do not understand.

The greatest insult = Bigotry, hatred, discrimination and you as an anti social human being.
You reek of desperate frustration...

I am sure you are doing some learning...

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' by Yyeske(m): 12:00am On Jun 05, 2019
LLobiorah:

Oga I jee go nah Google translator, hu ilu igbo, bia togbo ya ebe a? Lee nu oge I were iji chota Ihe I ga asa m? Onye mgbu biko kachi foo,.. Olee Ihe ga aza m, na okwu a nkwuru osagyefo?
That guy you've been quoting has been typing normal Anambra Igbo which I very much understand unlike you typing whatever. You are not even typing central Igbo to start with, where are you from to start with?
Your Igbo seems southern Igbo or Owerri Igbo sef
Re: Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' by Yyeske(m): 12:04am On Jun 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Anu obuna ji eze ari elu, Ma nke na enu inu na nke na ato uto.

anaghi acho ide ma obu zaghachi onye o bula na Igbo Maka na nwoke Mara ibe ya. Ya but e Jim Anya okenye ahu Ife otu odi.

Isi na mu bu Edo, omaka. m ga-eji ka m wee kowa onwe m soba Igbo. ooooh Abu m Edo, odinma, ejidere mu na nwanyi, mu na ozo di na okwu.
Rapu ndi a aka biko, not worth your time convincing them who you are. Let them believe whatever they wish, nothing do you.

Na you dey find trouble sef, why can't you explain and tell them that osagyefo in the Akan language of Ghana means redeemer or helper? You just kept quiet and these thoughtless kids are rubbishing you.
Kwame Nkrumah was referred to same, these nonentities feel it's a Bini name because they saw Osagyefo thinking it's same as Osagie.
Re: Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' by Yyeske(m): 12:09am On Jun 05, 2019
Csami:

Says the man crying on an igbo thread

Your tears are delicious!
Next person please, with brain to discern this time. Thanks
Re: Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' by LLobiorah: 12:17am On Jun 05, 2019
Yyeske:
That guy you've been quoting has been typing normal Anambra Igbo which I very much understand unlike you typing whatever. You are not even typing central Igbo to start with, where are you from to start with?
Your Igbo seems southern Igbo or Owerri Igbo sef

Oga, please tell him what's Ka chi foo and let him respond same. Typical anambra by quoting proverbs, when I put up a direct question to him. You very much don't understand what I'm typing?

Nna m jisi ike!
Ka chi foo inugo!

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' by Yyeske(m): 12:30am On Jun 05, 2019
LLobiorah:

Oga, please tell him what's Ka chi foo and let him respond same. Typical anambra by quoting proverbs, when I put up a direct question to him. You very much don't understand what I'm typing?

Nna m jisi ike!
Ka chi foo inugo!
He's typing typical Anambra Igbo, Ka chi fo and ka chi bo mean same thing and I know he understands both terms.
It is you writing the southern/Owerri version instead of the central version that is causing the confusion.
I understand his more to yours
Re: Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' by deomelo: 12:31am On Jun 05, 2019
[s]
maestroferddi:
You reek of desperate frustration...

I am sure you are doing some learning...
[/s]

Bigoted and ignorant nonsense.

Only despicable and disgusting sinners hate and discriminate against their fellow igbo brothers and sister because of religion
Re: Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' by LLobiorah: 12:36am On Jun 05, 2019
Yyeske:
He's typing typical Anambra Igbo, Ka chi fo and ka chi bo mean same thing and I know he understands both terms.
It is you writing the southern/Owerri version instead of the central version that is causing the confusion.
I understand his more to yours

Which confusion?
I told him to reply Ka chi foo, the dude go dy type proverbs. I write in the southern version, where is the central igbo taken from? Isn't it purely owerri?

You understand him more than mine, when there are seeming similarities in the two languages. Anyway Google translator would still be helping him sha.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' by maestroferddi: 12:53am On Jun 05, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Bigoted and ignorant nonsense.

Only despicable and disgusting sinners hate and discriminate against their fellow igbo brothers and sister because of religion
It is not easy being you...but then you are architect of your circumstance and milieu...

Insist on liberation...it is tenable.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' by Yyeske(m): 1:00am On Jun 05, 2019
LLobiorah:

Which confusion?
I told him to reply Ka chi foo, the dude go dy type proverbs. I write in the southern version, where is the central igbo taken from? Isn't it purely owerri?

You understand him more than mine, when there are seeming similarities in the two languages. Anyway Google translator would still be helping him sha.
Central Igbo isn't from Owerri but from areas between Ihiala and Orlu With inputs from other areas.

Owerri Igbo(pure Owerri dialect I mean) is almost like Abakiliki Igbo to most of us from the northern section.

Understand the fact that that every Igbo person is supposed to understand 3 versions of the Igbo language.
1) Central Igbo used in school and in the media
2) Street Igbo you use depending on where you reside in Igboland
3) Your local dialect you speak in your hamlet, clan or village.

You writing in the southern/Owerri dialect could confuse anyone used to only the northern/Anambra dialect.

Tukwuru nga a OR noru ala nga a(Southern Igbo dialect)
Nolu ana ebe a (Northern Igbo dialect)
means same thing in southern and northern Igbo (sit down here)
Re: Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' by Afonja007: 1:08am On Jun 05, 2019
fuckerstard:

If you know army market in oshodi, i know an igbo guy there who is a muslim. I didn't know sef until one day i saw his WhatsApp status and i was like really?
igbos 30 million in population and you know one igbo Muslim? Oga igbo people no ger Muslim any igbo Muslim you see dey deceive one alhaji so he can always buy goods from him

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' by Bridget95(f): 1:25am On Jun 05, 2019
Balyz:
There are hundreds of thousands if not millions of Igbo Muslims just as there are confirmed millions of Hausa/Fulani Christians. No Muslim Hausa will take offense if the BBC were to wish the Christians amongst them a merry Christmas.The BBC was merely wishing the Igbo Muslims a happy Ed fitir but the bigots amongst you never failed to disappoint
Your mischievous claim of hundreds of Igbo Muslims is extremely disgusting. I have not seen a single Igbo Muslim in my whole life.

we are proudly CHRISTIANS.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 05, 2019
Yyeske:
Rapu ndi a aka biko, not worth your time convincing them who you are. Let them believe whatever they wish, nothing do you.

Na you dey find trouble sef, why can't you explain and tell them that osagyefo in the Akan language of Ghana means redeemer or helper? You just kept quiet and these thoughtless kids are rubbishing you.
Kwame Nkrumah was referred to same, these nonentities feel it's a Bini name because they saw Osagyefo thinking it's same as Osagie.

Firstly I have done that countless times.
secondly I don't need to tell them again or explain rather.

I just decided to write this because am fully aware. over 65 percent of monikers here are just here for tribal bla bla bla, they lack sound education.

I learnt about Nkrumah in my primary School days but am over sure that most here don't even know about okokodem if u throw out such as monikers name.

Not rubbishing I just played to the gallery and I don't want to explain

Are u new here that if u didn't go with their basic attack u become afonja, conehead, Igbo, Edo or any so why should I explain my monikers to a bunch of stupendous ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 05, 2019
LLobiorah:

Chim o, If you really understood what I said by 'Ka chi foo', you would have replied with a good response. And here you are typing and posting Proverbs. Lol!

So you are now anu/an animal? Nwoke mara ibe ya, jiri Anya okenye a hu Ihe, but you could not know that I said in my last sentence 'ka chi foo which means let day break, and you would have replied 'Ka obo'. And you just dy respond via Google translator.

Osagyefo, You try
Good night

I only followed u up with hard words
Nevertheless divert to Igbo next time and get the result of such action.

Adios....o nurke.
Re: Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' by salam1(m): 6:23am On Jun 05, 2019
Ardar:

Since I was born and now I am getting old, I have never seen an Igbo Muslim and yet you claim there are millions and billions of them, why are you lying?
when u refuse to cross Onitsha bridge how will u know, a lot of u guys lack exposure I swear
Re: Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' by LLobiorah: 6:26am On Jun 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I only followed u up with hard words Nevertheless divert to Igbo next time and get the result of such action.
Adios....o nurke.

Pfffft!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' by abula112(m): 6:27am On Jun 05, 2019
All this igbo xtains sha, the igbo muslims are peaceful
Re: Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' by LLobiorah: 6:30am On Jun 05, 2019
Yyeske:
Central Igbo isn't from Owerri but from areas between Ihiala and Orlu With inputs from other areas.

Owerri Igbo(pure Owerri dialect I mean) is almost like Abakiliki Igbo to most of us from the northern section.

Understand the fact that that every Igbo person is supposed to understand 3 versions of the Igbo language.

You writing in the southern/Owerri dialect could confuse anyone used to only the northern/Anambra dialect.

What kept him from replying just 'Ka chi foo'? Why was he beating around the bush? I only needed a simple reply, oga started dropping ilu that he picked up from Google translator.

I'm done arguing this with you. Osagyefo, can be anything, but not igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' by kingzizzy: 6:36am On Jun 05, 2019
Yyeske:
So the Igbo Christians are now superior because they are in the majority? So Igbo Muslims have no right as humans any longer

Out of over 42 million Igbos worldwide, there are not up to 500 Igbo Muslims. The Igbo has a right to wished a happy Eid same as any Igbo has the right to reject such greetings. To accept greetings is not by force.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 05, 2019
LLobiorah:

What kept him from replying just 'Ka chi foo'? Why was he beating around the bush? I only needed a simple reply, oga started dropping ilu that he picked up from Google translator.

I'm done arguing this with you. Osagyefo, can be anything, but not igbo.

Mr Igbo drop one historical Igbo history that can be found in present day Ebonyi state.

Because is now obvious u guys rely on these state creation of an issue as a criteria for been Igbo. Maybe you can deceive the ignorant ones not people like me.

Ebonyi even to this day has no Igbo history attached to them. Igbo language found her way as second language in their land.

What's the implications, is simple- Ebonyi became Igbo by imposition of the language to them.

Is the height of deceit to say they are igbos if such records exist apart from wishful write up or how it should be....
Re: Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 05, 2019
Yyeske:

I bet to disagree on this, I spent quiet years in owerri and I comfortably hear to whatever they speak. I don't base my reply on paper work but on years of interaction.

No right person will correlate owerri dialect to Abakiliki that u don't even hear him when they are speaking.

Owerri is clear and no one will find it hard to understand unlike the latter that is entirely another stock of language purely divergent from Igbo language.

and to that owerri his Igbo/Igbo language is his/her first language
Re: Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' by LLobiorah: 7:18am On Jun 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Mr Igbo drop one historical Igbo history that can be found in present day Ebonyi state.

Because is now obvious u guys rely on these state creation of an issue as a criteria for been Igbo. Maybe you can deceive the ignorant ones not people like me.

Ebonyi even to this day has no Igbo history attached to them. Igbo language found her way as second language in their land.

What's the implications, is simple- Ebonyi became Igbo by imposition of the language to them.

Is the height of deceit to say they are igbos if such records exist apart from wishful write up or how it should be....

Isichei, Elizabeth. 1976. A History of the Igbo People. London: Macmillan.
Onwutalobi, A. C, History of Otolo Nnewi
Oriji, Nwachimereze J. 1994. Traditions of Igbo Origin : A study of pre-colonial population movements in Africa. New York:
P. Lang.
Slattery, Katherine. 2010. The Igbo People - Origins & History. MA degree in Modern Literary Studies, Queens's Univ., Belfast.
Talbot, P.A. 1926. The Peoples of Southern Nigeria. Vol. 4. London: Oxford.
Uchendu, Victor C. 1965. The Igbo of Southeast Nigeria. New York: Holt.

Please read and help your life!

And I anticipate the links, books and sources of the Tiv similarities you have for so long claimed. Oh! Ye I recalled you mentioning they are of the fulani stock, yes the caliphate! Please do enlighten Me on that with books, and historical background. I await them Oga.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' by Konki: 7:20am On Jun 05, 2019
naptu2:

1. Sheikh Abdullahi Adam Idoko:

He is the Chief imam of the University of Nigeria (UNN) Nsukka. Hails from Ogute Enugu-Ezike in Nsukka, Enugu State.
He is also the Deputy secretary-general of the Nigeria Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA).

2. Ustaz Christian Isah Okonkwo:
He is from Akpugo in Nkanu LGA, Enugu State, embraced Islam as a member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC). He was the president of Moslem Corpers Association in Kaduna State and the Moslem Corpers Association of Nigeria.
He was made the chief Imam of University of Ibadan in the 1980s.
He is currently the Director of Administration of Nigeria Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA)

3. Alhaji Abdulaziz Chibuzo Ude:
Hails from Anambra state.
He is described as a businessman, Industrialist, Billionaire and a Philanthropist.
He was an acting Chairman of the Board of Directors of NEWSWATCH in the 1980s.
He is the founder of Nok Publishers and first African editor at Double Day.

4. Alhaji Daud Onyeagocha:

He is from Imo state, a human right lawyer.
He is the Chief Imam of Imo State and the Waziri Hausawa. His grandfather was said to be the first recorded Owerri man to embrace Islam in 1908.

5. Sheikh Daud Nwagui:
He is from Afikpo in Ebonyi State.
He is a Muslim from birth and the son of late Sheikh Ibrahim Okpani Nwagui, the founder of the Islamic Center, Afikpo who brought Islam to Afipko in 1958.

6. HRH Dr. Abdulfatai Emetumah:
He is the Igwe(Traditional ruler) of Umuofor Kingdom, Oguta LGA , Of Imo state. He is described as an Islamic scholar.

His father, Eze Alhaji Abdul Gaffaru (Ezeodo, Eze Ohazurukwe I of Akabor) is said to have converted to Islam during the war and thereafter brought it to his home town.

7. Sheikh Shehu Uthman Anaga:
Hails from Ebonyi state. Became a Muslim at the age of 13 in 1972. He has worked with JNI as a Preacher. He holds a BA in Islamic Studies from the King Sa'ud University in Riyad, Saudi Arabia.
He was the vice principal and later principal of of Jama'atu Institute for Arabic and Islamic Studies. He was the provost of the Jama'atu College of Education, Kaduna. He has completed his Masters and is pursuing his PHD.

8. Alhaji Yahaya Ndu:
He is from Ezeagu LGA in Enugu State. An Imam at Al-Hauda Muslim School. He was the presidential Candidate of the African Renaissance Party (ARP).

9. Ustaz Aminu Igwebe Odera:
He is from Orlu in Imo state. Converted to Islam at the age of 12 in the 1970s. Studied Islamic studies and later Food science technology in Tripoli University Libya.

He was the chief Imam of Owerri. He was appointed the director of Administration of Nigeria Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) in 2000. His maternal uncle, Late Muhammad Ukaba was the chief imam of Orlu Local Government.

10. Chief Abdulkadir A Obiahu:
He is from Afikpo in Ebonyi state. He is an Engineer by Training, in 2007 he was conferred the Chieftaincy title of 'Onye Nchekwa Okwukwe Ala kuba Na Ala Igbo' (The Defender of the Islamic Faith in Igbo land) by His Royal Highness, Eze Nwosu Ibe, the Ezeigbo I of Abuja. He converted to Islam in 1982.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9552117_2019060416_28_14_jpeg6d6a423459cdc3fce41235dbd44739a9

I've got more, if you are interested.

You failed to mention Iberiberism.

Meanwhile, why is there no Abia state indigene in your list yet the greeting if for all Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' by LLobiorah: 7:22am On Jun 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I bet to disagree on this, I spent quiet years in owerri and I comfortably hear to whatever they speak. I don't base my reply on paper work but on years of interaction.

No right person will correlate owerri dialect to Abakiliki that u don't even hear him when they are speaking.

Owerri is clear and no one will find it hard to understand unlike the latter that is entirely another stock of language purely divergent from Igbo language.

and to that owerri his Igbo/Igbo language is his/her first language

I'll show correlation to that statement.

Owerri says, 'Tukwuru nga'
Anambra says, 'noro odu Ebe a'
Ebonyi says, 'Noro ne eke a'.

Tell me what's hard for you to understand here? Why are you just being bitter and raking up mischief unnecessarily. For your mind now, You wanna pit brothers against each others?

Anyway, I have always told you, it all ends on a faceless forum like NL.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' by Yyeske(m): 7:33am On Jun 05, 2019
kingzizzy:

Out of over 42 million Igbos worldwide, there are not up to 500 Igbo Muslims. The Igbo has a right to wished a happy Eid same as any Igbo has the right to reject such greetings. To accept greetings is not by force.
Let the Igbo Muslims reject it then and not you rejecting it on their behalf even if they are just 10 all over Igboland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Nzeogwu Shot Mum. Nzeogwu Was A Murdering Physcopath . / Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah / 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.