Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad (88697 Views)

Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by AngelicBeing: 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
JoannaSedley:
WHAT IS THIS FOR CHRIST SAKE
She should pray for him to do what exactly? To continue hurting her by being an African man?
Pray for him for hurting and body shaming the mother of his kids?
It is her fault that her husband is a community penis

This advise is beyond unbelievable.

Op, you are hurting deeply so get out of that house before they kill you or you kill them. That horseband of yours will open the door of your house for his concubines to kill or maim you when you least expect it.
Be careful.
l agree with your post cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Lol at do you make money, bia chube Ego grin
lol... grin grin grin
It's JEE CHUBA EGO!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
Since you do not need any advice, I just want to send lots of strength your way. The pain that burdens your soul right now has the potential to break a person, may it make you stronger and wiser and kinder. Stay strong girl! It will get better with time.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by AngelicBeing: 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
nwanneni:
lol... grin grin grin
It's JEE CHUBA EGO!!!
Ok, chai, I will take note of that, money talks and bulshit walks, I feel for the woman though, some men have the brain of a millipede, how can the man disrespect the wife like that, nawao for the institution called marriage

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Ok, chai, I will take note of that, money talks and bulshit walks, I feel for the woman though, some men have the brain of a millipede, how can the man disrespect the wife like that, nawao for the institution called marriage
Exactly bro.matters of the heart is a killer.
Do you know I am looking at the pics of my ex's new boyfriend?
Wow!what a wicked world.
Humans are heartless!how did she do this so quick?
I thought they say I was heartless?I am nowhere close bro.this girl is Lucifer herself.
Upon all I'm going through.she choses NOW to do it?NOW??
I won't stay here for long anymore.by tomorrow I might start coming back.
Fuckkkkk!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Seun(m): 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
nwanneni:
You missed where I said she should act like he doesn't exist.
I meant it all the way!till he comes back to realise family is more important.
I'm not ruling out professional help too.
Agreed. I just couldn't help myself when I stumbled on the topic.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by AngelicBeing: 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
nwanneni:
Exactly bro.matters of the heart is a killer.
Do you know I am looking at the pics of my ex's new boyfriend?
Wow!what a wicked world.
Humans are heartless!how did she do this so quick?
I thought they say I was heartless?I am nowhere close bro.this girl is Lucifer herself.
Upon all I'm going through.she choses NOW to do it?NOW??
I won't stay here for long anymore.by tomorrow I might start coming back.
Fuckkkkk!!!!!!!!
Buddy calm down, don't allow the separation from your ex weigh you down, I understand that it can be very painful, we all have different ways we handle emotional issues, personally, no woman on earth can make me lose my sleep over a breakup, I have the heart of Mount Everest when it comes to matters like that, I don't allow anything or anyone on earth to steal my peace or joy, funny enough, l am the one that sacks my women when they misbehave, I have been in all kinds of relationship with Caucasians and people of color, once I smell stupidity, I flash my red card at them and move on, concentrate on your business pursuit, ignore her and move on with your life, life is too short to be in constant pain because of one woman, we have over 3 billion females in the world, so why kill yourself because of one woman, it is not worth it grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
AngelicBeing:

Buddy calm down, don't allow the separation from your ex weigh you down, I understand that it can be very painful, we all have different ways we handle emotional issues, personally, no woman on earth can make me lose my sleep over a breakup, I have the heart of Mount Everest when it comes to matters like that, I don't allow anything or anyone on earth to steal my peace or joy, funny enough, l am the one that sacks my women when they misbehave, I have been in all kinds of relationship with Caucasians and people of color, once I smell stupidity, I flash my red card at them and move on, concentrate on your business pursuit, ignore her and move on with your life, life is too short to be in constant pain because of one woman, we have over 3 billion females in the world, so why kill yourself because of one woman, it is not worth it grin
thanks bro,I'll try and do as you say.
It's sleeping tonight that I don't know how to do yet.
I wish I was in 9ja,I'd have smoked all of the Indian hemp in the world and drink to foolishness.
GOD!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by AngelicBeing: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2019
nwanneni:
thanks bro,I'll try and do as you say.
It's sleeping tonight that I don't know how to do yet.
I wish I was in 9ja,I'd have smoked all of the Indian hemp in the world and drink to foolishness.
GOD!!!!!
You are in the US for few days according to you, look for a nearby pub / club, go listen to some soul stirring music, if you drink alcohol, order for any one of your choice, talk to people in the club / pub and eaze off the tension in your system , forget about your ex or Nigeria wahala, make yourself happy, after you don booze yourself, take Uber back to your hotel and sleep off, life should be enjoyed and not endured cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by ikennahillary: 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
Please don't get me wrong ,but the african content here is the additional wife which to me should not be a problem.

I believe having a 2nd or 3rd wife is his right , it now depends on how he presents the case.

Well just take the right discussion and don't physically hot nobody cos that will be a huge crime and for sure purnishable my the law depending on the nature of the offence.

Please just be patient and harm no one.

Peace out.
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by eyinjuege: 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
truthsayer009:

How do you people even Marry Men like this? The Man you married is Useless, please forgive my french.

You cannot simply tell me you never noticed this Callousness during your courting days, there is a big difference between cheating & disrespect.
Even if he wants to cheat, why a close neighbor? There are other ways to do that.

A this point, you have no other choice than to move out.

The heart of man is desperately wicked. Who can know it?
Jeremiah 17:9.
Just pray not to fall into the hands of one who is wicked, as you can't know how deep the heart is.
I hope you know most of the assassins in university cults are very quiet boys who appear studious and are studying nice gentlemanly courses in uni. They are the calm ones, and until yawa gas, nobody would believe they are in a cult, talkmore of being top guns in the cult.
Some men/ women only show their true colours to their spouses after marriage

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Ranchhoddas: 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2019
The number of anti-prayer posts on this thread shocked shocked

So many God-haters embarassed embarassed

Sheeesh embarassed embarassed

Children of perdition everywhere.

OP I have nothing to say. Nothing is black or white.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
AngelicBeing:
You are in the US for few days according to you, look for a nearby pub / club, go listen to some soul stirring music, if you drink alcohol, order for any one of your choice, talk to people in the club / pub and eaze off the tension in your system , forget about your ex or Nigeria wahala, make yourself happy, after you don booze yourself, take Uber back to your hotel and sleep off, life should be enjoyed and not endured cheesy
bro,I think I am a very weak man and I think she knows this and is using it to spite/rile me up.
She never puts up status,why now?she never flaunted me to anyone,now this guy?haha,bunch of psychos,women!!
Well,I know what to do...thank you.
I'll continue with what I'm doing and go get some drinks with my friend later.
Thanks bro,I appreciate.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by CHoccolaTE: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
I have even heard of worse cases than OPs.
There was one married man that told his wife to call his side chic and apologise to her after the wife warned the side chic to leave her husband.

My former neighbour beat his wife till her nose broke and was bleeding all over her dress because the stupid man wanted to invite the girlfriend to the house and his wife locked the door and hid the key.

These are just few, I know many other horrifying cases of married men acting like beasts to their wives because in Africa nobody cautions them.
Funny thing is that the baby you bore is for his family and bears his name and will carry on his lineage. But he is body shaming you for losing your beauty after having the child.

Madam OP, if you are open to using diabolical means against him please do so. Or get people to severely beat him up and wound him seriously.
Or just ignore him and bear. If na me I will put little quantities of me and my babies piss and shit in his every meal I prepare for him along with using diabolical means against him.
I love revenge, I don't joke with it.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by ibkayee(f): 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
CHoccolaTE:
There was one married man that told his wife to call his side chic and apologise to her after the wife warned the side chic to leave her husband.

My former neighbour beat his wife till her nose broke and was bleeding all over her dress because the stupid man wanted to invite the girlfriend to the house and his wife locked the door and hid the key.

These are just few, I know many other horrifying cases of married men acting like beasts to their wives because in Africa nobody cautions them.
Funny thing is that the baby you bore is for his family and bears his name and will carry on his lineage. But he is body shaming you for losing your beauty after having the child.

Madam OP, if you are open to using diabolical means against Jim please do so. Or get people to severely beat him up and wound him seriously.
Or just ignore him and bear. If na me I will put little quantities of me and my babies piss and shit in his every meal I prepare for him along with using diabolical means against him.
Lmao co-signed

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by czarina(f): 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

Madam OP, if you are open to using diabolical means against Jim please do so. Or get people to severely beat him up and wound him seriously.
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by sisisioge: 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

Madam OP, if you are open to using diabolical means against him please do so. Or get people to severely beat him up and wound him seriously.

Them witches of the west! grin grin grin grin grin

I still prefer that she leaves him up and dry...let him not see it coming. Sell everything he has to his name and send proceed to the needy. Or gift them out. Carry yourself and baby make a good escape. I'm not so vexed about the infidelity, I'm annoyed at his outright disrespect. Even the lil madam he cheats with too has grown wings! Chai!!!

11 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by AHCB: 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
Since the OP said she doesn't need any advice, I want to ask if she didn't know her husband is a cheat before she said 'I do' because I find it hard to believe she didn't notice signs of him being one when they were dating.

There's a saying "character be like smoke, e no dey hide".

Though I won't be surprise if the OP'S marriage is birth from the church, because this is where such nonsense is mostly found.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

cheesygrin

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

Eeeeeew grin
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

Hello
But instead of these things that demean her personhood, are simply, just distasteful she can just leave?
Why this intense need by people to stay in marriages where they are not wanted anymore?
Why tolerate being disrespected if partners/spouses fortunately or unfortunately fall for others when one can gracefully (or even shamefully) exit? To find their own true loves possibly, or at least gain their sanity back surely, instead of becoming scheming, unhappy people they can’t recognise anymore.
Why do they remain in that toxicity?
I simply just can’t deal
I hate the part of me that judges people when they want to stay with a partner who has clearly moved on, but honestly, I do judge them. Then going diabolical? I guess this means going to prophets and dibias? Desperate, pathetic and futile. Or worse poisoning someone for not wanting to do again? For me this is desperate, desperate and evil. More evil than the cheating I believe, marriage is not by force
But then this is just me

19 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by AngelicBeing: 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

Hahaha, Lol at piss, poo and a bit of you in his food, chai, the man will be eating pounded yam and ogbono soup, not knowing it has been laced with poo, urine and voodoo,
he will become a dundee United in the house, he will become the houseboy of the woman, chai grin

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2019
Your story is so sad, OP.

Didn't you date this man before marrying him??!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by kenzosky: 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2019
kennygee:
Dear woman, I can imagine the emotional and psychological pain you're going thru, however, making a decision right now might not be wise cause it will be an emotional one.

Just keep praying for him and ask God for strength to overcome. It is only when there's a crack in the wall that a lizard can enter.

Start working out the little way you can, start dressing really nice, so nice you'll get compliments outside. It will improve your self esteem, wear make up, smell nice. It might not stop him from cheating but it will build up your self esteem and confidence so much that you'll see you're not the problem.

You'll be in a better place to decide if you want to stay with him or leave.

All the best.

I hope you have a job or a business sha?

Cause the best security a woman can have is her own money.
You normally don't quote like this. Are you ok?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Bonapart(m): 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
czarina:
It is well.

Let's wait for the others
cheesy we have now arrived, but the elders are yet to come

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by spiceadole: 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
Poison him.
End of nonsense
Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by czarina(f): 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bonapart:
cheesy we have now arrived, but the elders are yet to come
Are you sure? The elders arrived hours ago.

Check their comments above, they've been making a lot of sense.

*adjusts my mat*

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
kenzosky:

You normally don't quote like this. Are you ok?

My dear, I've learned to not be too quick to advise a woman to leave her marriage.

If you've watched "War Room", you'll realize that some marital problems can be sorted out in prayer.

If her life is in danger, then I'll advise separation.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad by davillian(m): 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
Men are lions and love to chase moving targets for fun or for the kill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives / What's Your Favourite Nickname For Your Mom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.