Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car (58392 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Man Falls From A Tree While Smoking Weed (Photos) / Man Catches Fire While Smoking At A Gas Station In Cambodia (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by 2DADDEY: 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
gringringrin

shocked
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by darkelf: 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
post=79019093:
And that is how a good samaritan lost her car and almost love her life!!

This is one of the many ways smoking can kill you.

The weirdest thing is that no matter you tell smokers 'SMOKING KILLS, SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG' etc..... that can make them STOP!

All the warning and inscriptions on cigarette packs even makes them smoke the more.

What an addiction!!

Its a biological addiction mostly.

That's why most of them fund it difficult to stop despite therapy.

There are pharmacological approaches in addition to psychotherapy
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
smoke on top car wey no be your own?
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by jaxxy(m): 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2019
Why shud u even smoke inside a car
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by BlueAir: 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2019
Husbandsnatcha one of ur Co friends has become a minus... Karma issa bitch

1 Like

Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2019
darkelf:

Its a biological addiction mostly.

That's why most of them found it difficult to stop despite therapy.

There are pharmacological approaches in addition to psychotherapy
On point!

2 Likes

Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by Edorofelix(m): 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
pitiable but avoidable death
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by FullBlastLight: 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2019
You see, he certainly must have said something must kill a man b4 when he was counselled 2 quit smoking!
Abeg, hope d woman is stable!
What a lost of her precious car!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
Mutemenot:
I hate smokers.. some of them can light their cigarette anywhere without minding the environment.. No one dare smoke in my car or huz
that was how I took my car to a mechanic to check the engine, this useless man just came lighting a cigarette while opening my bonnet. I quietly ask him to close it back

1 Like

Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by martineverest(m): 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
the woman is a liar...the man was murdered and burnt
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by SarkinYarki: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
she never talk true
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by SarkinYarki: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
Mutemenot:
I hate smokers.. some of them can light their cigarette anywhere without minding the environment.. No one dare smoke in my car or huz

Shut up jare
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by Alashoalash10: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
Muttee:
Yesterday In Woman stopped to give a man she knew a lift only for the man to light a cigarette in the car not knowing the woman has a gallon of fuel in the car, the man burnt to death but the woman survived.

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/man-roasted-alive-while-smoking-in-the-backseat-of-his-friends-petrol-laden-card.html
No smoking of tobacco in public place was observed recently, if he has keep to this, his life would have been saved
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by deafeyez: 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
BrainSanitizer:
So he died because of a stick of cigar! Only if people can learn to ask questions before doing certain things.

Can I please smoke in your car? would've saved avoided this tragedy.

RIP to him.

So sad many people never ask for permission. They prefer to take action and apologize.
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
No sense of smell
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
Federal government warned that SMOKERS are liable to DIE young and the same Federal government given licence to those companies that are producing the cegarette.Lo and be hold.What a lawless country we find ourselves.
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by deavicky(m): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
Mutemenot:
please don't hate us like that nah.
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by Almunjid(m): 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
That's y they said smokers are liable to die young.
He roasted himself instead of sallah Ram, Aboki see suya... Barka da sallah! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by mytime24(f): 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
No permission bfore smoking in someone's car
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by Femeto: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
Another lesson learnt don't be good to smokers.
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by Gforce2019: 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2019
The guy foolishness killed him. There is no how he will not perceive the smell of petrol in the car.

It's so pathetic...but he's gone.

Adieu
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by Naijatask: 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
Timmypromise:
From chest fire to real fire and Hell fire

R I P fireman

Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by Victorisoni3(m): 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
Alessis:
nogrin grin grin and the moto.
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by Victorisoni3(m): 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ok ein been won form hard man with da woman
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by frowland(m): 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
Muttee:
Yesterday In Woman stopped to give a man she knew a lift only for the man to light a cigarette in the car not knowing the woman has a gallon of fuel in the car, the man burnt to death but the woman survived.

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/man-roasted-alive-while-smoking-in-the-backseat-of-his-friends-petrol-laden-card.html

Story does not add up!
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by Okuda(m): 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
BrainSanitizer:
So he died because of a stick of cigar! Only if people can learn to ask questions before doing certain things.

RIP to him.

not even that sef. if you have fuel in a car even if its the boot ot smells into the normal compartment of the car. so no matter what he knew there ws fuel in the car in the first place. except he is drunk or there is something they are not telling us about the story.
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by sharisto(m): 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
Alessis:
Smokers die young, they won’t hear. It’s now over to his dead body. Make e go light for heaven.
which Heaven, lighting in Hot pit of hell
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by kingzjay(m): 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
He died in active service

The kind of avoidable deaths we hear everyday ehn. Just waiting for the next hilarious news from Zimbabwe or Kenya
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by Dipsong: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

RIP to him.

Yuh right , thats why its good to be fully educated and exposed. Na agbero him go be. I didn't no the condition of the vehicle u just light a cigarette smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Dressed In Suit Steals A Phone In Lagos After Distracting People (Video) / Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) / Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.