Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car (58399 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Man Falls From A Tree While Smoking Weed (Photos) / Man Catches Fire While Smoking At A Gas Station In Cambodia (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by HappyPagan: 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
Beautiful lie....
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by TGMISKY(m): 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
Don't smoke, don't smoke, people will not listen. Now you have been smoked.
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by TGMISKY(m): 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
post=79019093:
And that is how a good samaritan lost her car and almost lost her life!!

This is one of the many ways smoking can kill you.

The most suprising thing is that no matter how you tell smokers 'SMOKING KILLS,
SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG'
etc..... that can make them STOP!

All the warning and inscriptions on cigarette packs even makes them smoke the more.

What an addiction!!
They'll even boldly tell you that 'something must kill a man'.
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by jimmyLd101: 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
Which kind relationship them get before him go fit lite cigar for her car at least you ask first if at all you have to smoke besides someone not even someones car. Lack of courtesy
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by Exodora: 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hope there are no valuable things in the car some men are just goat.
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by Exodora: 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
jimmyLd101:
Which kind relationship them get before him go fit lite cigar for her car at least you ask first if at all you have to smoke besides someone not even someones car. Lack of courtesy

Is this suppose to be question beside are you her husband this is how you guys cause troubles to some home with you nonsense comment .Let's assume now that the husband is in this forum guess he will read it and next they will start having problem , must you be intimate to people before you can carry out an inbuilt character out .
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by jimmyLd101: 11:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
Exodora:

Is this suppose to be question beside are you her husband this is how you guys cause troubles go to see some home with you nonsense comment .Let's assume now that the husband is in this forum guess he will read it and next they will start having problem , must you be intimate to people before you can carry out an inbuilt character out .
Mumu for the fact that your hear relationship your brain done scatter. Let me tell your shallow brain if they were not intimate and if she doesn't know that he smokes he won't do that in her car I only say he would have ask first . Besides how does someone problem become your own
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by Exodora: 11:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
jimmyLd101:
Mumu for the fact that your hear relationship your brain done scatter. Let me tell your shallow brain if they were not intimate and if she doesn't know that he smokes he won't do that in her car I only say he would have ask first . Besides how does someone problem become your own

Look at mumu calling someone mumu.
Now he goes again how does someone problem became my problem , so is now your problem that you are asking why he was smoking in the car if not that they have something strong going on between them .Dummy. Aturu Hausa
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by jimmyLd101: 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
Exodora:

Look at mumu calling someone mumu.
Now he goes again how does someone problem became my problem , so is now your problem that you are asking why he was smoking in the car if not that they have something strong going on between them .Dummy. Aturu Hausa
Ode trybalist because you hear relationship you done confused is it possible to lite a cigarettes in someone's car that you are not closed with? possibly the woman knows he smoked and I said the guy would have asked first normal courtesy. I too they waste time they talk to you go carry sniper kill urself
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by Exodora: 11:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
jimmyLd101:
Ode trybalist because you hear relationship you done confused is it possible to lite a cigarettes in someone's car that you are not closed with? possibly the woman knows he smoked and I said the guy would have asked first normal courtesy. I too they waste time they talk to you go carry sniper kill urself

Waiting to hear how you drank sniper and kwei Dümm
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 05, 2019
But why is Nigeria still selling really flammable petrol. This is 2019.
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by SlamvipeR(m): 2:46am On Jun 05, 2019
Burns boy needs to see this... weed is life tho
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by cardoctor(m): 5:42am On Jun 05, 2019
Na lie. It doesn't work like that.
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by cardoctor(m): 5:43am On Jun 05, 2019
It doesn't work like that.
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 05, 2019
our warri sisters and madness is 5 and 6.
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by Champneys: 9:00am On Jun 05, 2019
Welp!
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by Alary: 10:02am On Jun 05, 2019
Just say you don't like smoking or better you say smokers will go to hell fire, rather than telling us a cooked up story .
Re: Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car by Barnesgreat: 11:49am On Jun 05, 2019
Welcome to *BARNES DIGITAL*����

Home of ebooks that will help you boost, advance your career and ensure maximum living. We are committed to your success in all facets of life, ranging from business, internet, health, lifestyle, sex matters, children, procreation and all sorts.

*Our vision is to create a world where everyone will be literate, knowledgeable and self-reliant.*

We have courses that will interest you. Our services runs 24/7.

Save this number as
*BARNES DIGITAL* to enable you view our status updates.

My status is BOOKSTORE ������

This is not a groupchat or chatbox

_N. B. you won't see our status updates if you don't save our number._
Video or voice calls are prohibited but you can leave a voicemail.

Please also drop your Nickname so we can be able to save your number to enable you view our status
_If there's any complaint or anything else you need, feel free to hit my DM.._�

*Welcome once again*�

https://07057075858
Or call 07069009467

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) / Man Dressed In Suit Steals A Phone In Lagos After Distracting People (Video) / One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.