Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates (12431 Views)

Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead / Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes" / How Can Someone Recover His Lost Certificates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates by suchmuch: 6:43am On Jun 05, 2019
Absolutely unnecessary, nairaland moderators dont have sense
If the school managment lost your certificate or it ended up in fire, they should make another one

Certificate is nothing but a piece of paper. Nothing concern the public about this
Re: Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates by mechanics(m): 7:46am On Jun 05, 2019
KristaPretty:
Start making arrangements to get another copy from these institutions you finished from.
They might never be found.
Remember they don't give certificate twice.
Re: Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates by MrMumu: 8:01am On Jun 05, 2019
mechanics:
Remember they don't give certificate twice.
I collected certificate 18 times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates by mechanics(m): 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
MrMumu:
But excluding NYSC abi?
Re: Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates by mechanics(m): 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
MrMumu:
But excluding NYSC abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know If You Are Qualified For JAMB Mock Exam, 2018 / Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! / Right Or Wrong:'as And When Due' Or 'as At When Due'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.