Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos (75079 Views)

Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) / Update: Hospital Denies Rejecting Lady Who Bled To Death After She Was Stabbed / Family Of A Woman, 48, Who Bled To Death After A Dentist Pulled Out Ten Of Her T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by tymdan(m): 1:34am On Jun 05, 2019
magicminister:
Wooooow!!

This is why I always advise ladies to preferably marry a rich person or at-least someone from a well exposed middle class (lower or upper). The only reason this lady died is because the man didn’t want to spend adequately to get her proper medical attention or it could just be that he can’t afford it. Regardless, the lady is dead and that child will never know the love of a mother.

My friend, married a poor man. Too bad I didn’t know her before she married the poor man. She’s a beautiful woman that could’ve had any partner she wanted but she didn’t know her worth.
Unfortunately, the man started beating her for the slightest provocation, her first daughter (4 years old) got sexually assaulted by unknown neighbor(s).

When she got pregnant with the second child, she got free antenatal but when it was time to give birth, the husband shipped her to the village and hired a cheap dirty local doctor. The second child died at birth and she almost lost her life.

Ladies, let them call you gold digger or whatever but never ever ever ever ever marry a poor person... marry a man that can atleast put food on the table for you and your children (2 atleast) and pay medical bills during child birth. He doesn’t have to own a mansion or fancy cars but he must be able to provide the basics for the household.

things can always change for the better or worse but wise up!

I concur...

At least even if the Man is not wealthy he should be able to take care of an extra mouth and he must have prospects, he must be ambitious and have FINANCIAL DISCIPLINE!!!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 05, 2019
magicminister:
Wooooow!!

This is why I always advise ladies to preferably marry a rich person or at-least someone from a well exposed middle class (lower or upper). The only reason this lady died is because the man didn’t want to spend adequately to get her proper medical attention or it could just be that he can’t afford it. Regardless, the lady is dead and that child will never know the love of a mother.

My friend, married a poor man. Too bad I didn’t know her before she married the poor man. She’s a beautiful woman that could’ve had any partner she wanted but she didn’t know her worth.
Unfortunately, the man started beating her for the slightest provocation, her first daughter (4 years old) got sexually assaulted by unknown neighbor(s).

When she got pregnant with the second child, she got free antenatal but when it was time to give birth, the husband shipped her to the village and hired a cheap dirty local doctor. The second child died at birth and she almost lost her life.

Ladies, let them call you gold digger or whatever but never ever ever ever ever marry a poor person... marry a man that can atleast put food on the table for you and your children (2 atleast) and pay medical bills during child birth. He doesn’t have to own a mansion or fancy cars but he must be able to provide the basics for the household.

Should the lady be a liability herself??What has she been doing in her 20 years+ of life??No business, no craft. Just to sit down and be looking at the pocket of Men to marry!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 05, 2019
delishpot:

They fall for the cheap trick broke niggas use to marry women above their level aka hussle with him so dat when he becomes rich you will enjoy. That is the greatest lie ever told and women are mostly easy to fool.
It is not a lie tho. Many examples abound. Being broke is fleeting...

1 Like

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by magicminister: 1:55am On Jun 05, 2019
eni4real:
Should the lady be a liability herself??What has she been doing in her 20 years+ of life??No business, no craft. Just to sit down and be looking at the pocket of Men to marry!!!

Don’t talk like that.

My friend is a hair dresser. She’s hard working and takes the bus to make people’s hair. She’s the bread winner and gives her husband the meager income she makes...

5 Likes

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by frozen70(f): 2:14am On Jun 05, 2019
What a hell ❗❗❗❗

That man deserves to die by slow poison with crucial pains

3 Likes

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by sweetilicious(f): 2:18am On Jun 05, 2019
Oh my God �

1 Like

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Excuzeme: 2:23am On Jun 05, 2019
had watched his wife who had previously delivered twice though caesarean section, battle with labour pains in their room and bled to death.

“Chidi could have easily contacted a Nurse who was also living in the same compound but instead left the poor woman locked up in the room with a patent medicine dealer who, to make matters worse, administered improper injections, dragged out the baby to the ground while the husband pinned her legs down, collected the blood, the baby's placenta and hid in his room while leaving the agonizing mother to bleed till death," our source alleged.

it does not take much sense to realize that who ever posted this story, has a personal axe to grind with the husband!
Probably a member of the wife's family.

The wife died at child birth, that is a fact but to start making-up stories and wicked insinuations, shows that this poster is a devil in human form.
She is just trying to pin murder on the husband, even though she was not in the room when all the things she is alleging to have happened, was suppose to have happen!
RIP to the dead woman.

Enemy within
. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Excuzeme: 2:30am On Jun 05, 2019
Angelfrost:
I don't understand... Which one is "criminal negligence"

Someone caused another person's death willfully, and they are already giving the thug a soft landing... These people should get real, and indict the idiot on all counts of homicide.

Stop talking above your level!
You dont even know the meaning or conditions for slapping homicide on someone.
he should have taken her to hopsital (as alleged) but did not......how is that Homicide? Did he stab her with a knife or choke her to death?
Some of you just want to flareup once you read headlines, without even engaging the brain for a moment.....maybe there was no brain, anyway. undecided
Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Nobody: 2:45am On Jun 05, 2019
Daviddson:
Most likely money ritual....

If he was Yoruba I would believe
Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Nobody: 2:46am On Jun 05, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Money ritual.

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Nobody: 2:46am On Jun 05, 2019
fidet1:
Damn!!! This gotta be ritual killing

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by BuhariAdvocate: 2:51am On Jun 05, 2019
Really only gullible will believe that yoruba involve in rituals money than igbos 90% of igbo people are money rituals I know that very sure.
Saltybear:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:52am On Jun 05, 2019
magicminister:

Don’t talk like that.

My friend is a hair dresser. She’s hard working and takes the bus to make people’s hair. She’s the bread winner and gives her husband the meager income she makes...
who should the poor now marry? You think the rich goes after beauty, all women have hole but scarce sense. I know many lady in the name of mr rich have turn to prayer warrior seeking for husband. The man look ambitious but maybe greed or circumstance and when they even have nurse shown he maybe the arrogant or pride type. Lady should marry hard working and ambitious because once a man become rich , he would not want to even pack his car in face2face looking for wife, he would berate and undervalue the poor lady because he can afford many of them. A rich loves rich most. Woman should work on their career to attract good man . Check list of the rich with their wife and you keep wondering how did they end up together. Any woman can offer pussy but majority lack sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Nobody: 2:54am On Jun 05, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Really only gullible will believe that yoruba involve in rituals money than igbos 90% of igbo people are money rituals I know that very sure.

That was before the Advent of the internet that you yorubas spread this propaganda, a mere decade Google search will. See the huge difference between youruba and ibo

While as a Bini man I hold no brief for the ibo but the facts are clear , your tribe are more engrossed in rituals and ritual killings than any other tribe

Even before the internet alot of is knew

Bros don't even argue it , don't bother it's a well documented fact
Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Ramsey247(m): 3:03am On Jun 05, 2019
The man who brings the money tells you to stop at 2, but u insist on giving birth to another despite your situation.
I stopped acusing and blaming men over marital issues lately when i started witnessing women's tendecies to bridge family agreement due to selfish interest.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by ManTiger(m): 3:03am On Jun 05, 2019
Stop posting graphics and dead body pictures online, let's be civilised, developed countries don't do all this rubbish! Haar!

1 Like

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by vioment: 3:04am On Jun 05, 2019
A very wicked and archaic bastard. A potential ritualist, i hope he get the firing squad.

2 Likes

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by BuhariAdvocate: 3:13am On Jun 05, 2019
I think its high time the oba of Benin come out again and rain a curse on those who hidden under Benin identity to execute their crimes. Igbo people using bini kingdom to attack other tribes both on Facebook and other online
Platforms. I don't know why you guys ashamed of your culture heritage. However so those skulls that was founded in Oshodi during Fashola administration are yoruba shops
Saltybear:

That was before the Advent of the internet that you yorubas spread this propaganda, a mere decade Google search will. See the huge difference between youruba and ibo

While as a Bini man I hold no brief for the ibo but the facts are clear , your tribe are more engrossed in rituals and ritual killings than any other tribe

Even before the internet alot of is knew

Bros don't even argue it , don't bother it's a well documented fact
Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Shakirashakira: 3:19am On Jun 05, 2019
rawpadgin:
embarassed embarassed embarassed

what?!Even the real Lucifer that God chased out of heaven is stunned by ur stupidity
even devil will be shock the way some people behave wickedly in this world

1 Like

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by tydi(m): 3:31am On Jun 05, 2019
Rednaxelot:
When I saw Abakaliki, I stopped being amazed

There is this natural wickedness inbreed in those people, more like a follow come thing.

2 Likes

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Nobody: 3:51am On Jun 05, 2019
if true.. that's a very useless man right there
CGMedia:
A man identified as Mr. Samuel Chidi, a graduate of Law from Ebonyi State University, Abakilikk, has been accused of ‘deliberate criminal negligence’ towards his wife, Igbere TV reports.

According to a social media user who shared the story with Igbere TV, Chidi, a resident of Diamond Point Junction, Chinedu Ogah Avenue, Abakaliki, had watched his wife who had previously delivered twice though caesarean section, battle with labour pains in their room and bled to death.

“Chidi could have easily contacted a Nurse who was also living in the same compound but instead left the poor woman locked up in the room with a patent medicine dealer who, to make matters worse, administered improper injections, dragged out the baby to the ground while the husband pinned her legs down, collected the blood, the baby's placenta and hid in his room while leaving the agonizing mother to bleed till death," our source alleged.

It was gathered that the incident occurred around 11pm, and Chidi did not inform anyone in the compound or any member of the deceased family until the afternoon of the following day when a neighbour, a Nurse who came to check on Mrs. Nkechi, the late woman, learnt of the incident.

“She insisted that her corpse be deposited immediately at the morgue for proper attention while the lucky newborn baby be moved into intensive care,” the source said.

Igbere TV gathered that the family of the deceased was contacted soon after and dismayed by the negligent conduct of the man who had sworn to love, cherish and protect their daughter till death do them part, withdrew the body and proceeded to dump it in the man’s compound “for him to do with it as he had presumably purposed.”

“But for the quick intervention of members of the Nigeria Police from Kpirikpiri Station, who were on Patrol duty, got wind of the incident and prevailed on the situation.”

Igbere TV learnt that the corpse was returned to the Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki mortuary while the suspect was placed under police custody pending investigation and trial.

“The circumstances surrounding the death of Mrs. Nkechi remain largely a mystery to her neighbours and family, and the general public is hopeful that the Justice Department of the State will leave no stone unturned in their attempt to unravel it and bring those culpable to book,” a family source told Igbere Tuesday night.

May her soul rest in peace. Amen!

http://igberetvnews.com/745987/man-insists-wife-must-deliver-at-home-locks-her-up-as-she-bled-to-death-photos/

1 Like

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Youngstar76(m): 3:55am On Jun 05, 2019
magicminister:
Wooooow!!

—————

P.s. my friend is an hair dresser. She’s humble and very hard working and her meager income is what she’s been using to sustain her child and stupid husband (I call him stupid cos he beats her$. As a matter of fact, the reason I chose to become close to her was cos she was willing to spend the little income she made on me after I told her I was really starving and haven’t had anything to eat all day. She has a heart of Gold and would’ve been greater with the right man or right opportunity/circumstance.

You're broke and you're hoping to marry someone that's rich lol. U see? That's why you're so broke u can't afford food to eat. Telling women to marry rich niggas, can't these women be financially stable by themselves?
Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by APOPTOSIS: 3:58am On Jun 05, 2019
Na waaaaaaa

3 Likes

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Youngstar76(m): 4:07am On Jun 05, 2019
magicminister:

No be by insult bros.
If you read my post, you'll see where i said "things can change for better or worse"

Atleast, whilst getting into a marriage, you should know your partner can at least meet the basic requirements.
I am very successful by the way... I started poor and i know what it is to be poor and i worked my way up. Everyone knows what i do, i sell music equipment and organize shows.

You're not "very successful" as stated. Stop lying to yourself. Your illogicall comments and grammatical errors says it all.
Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Gofwane(m): 4:07am On Jun 05, 2019
LuciferRamadan:
*spits angry
buahahahahah.... cheesy
this ur user name funny gan.

Luciferchristi,
Luciferimam and now LuciferRamadan.
May be the next one go be LuciferIleya cheesy
Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by NaMeAboki: 4:15am On Jun 05, 2019
Not surprised - all kinds of evil and wickedness resides in the land of the Developers.
Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Jaqenhghar: 4:15am On Jun 05, 2019
...a so called educated man. SMH

1 Like

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by emelda86(f): 4:38am On Jun 05, 2019
Abakaliki people with dubious and backward mentality tueh....if I'm the woman I will so torment him, till he will be more than 100 yrs and I will continue tormenting him.

Ndi nmezi igbo

1 Like

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by McDoe(m): 4:42am On Jun 05, 2019
This guy is a beast in human form. He should be made to rot in jail. He should suffer slowly to death. Bastard sad sad

1 Like

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by magicminister: 4:46am On Jun 05, 2019
Youngstar76:

You're not "very successful" as stated. Stop lying to yourself. Your illogicall comments and grammatical errors says it all.

If grammar is how you differentiate between successful people and failure then you’re extremely foolish.

Innoson has bad grammar
Dangote no Dey speak queens is English
Floyd mayweather

You’re so poor you think perfecting another man’s language makes you successful!! Your own poverty is poverty of the mind and that’s the worst!!

1 Like

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by magicminister: 4:48am On Jun 05, 2019
Youngstar76:

You're broke and you're hoping to marry someone that's rich lol. U see? That's why you're so broke u can't afford food to eat. Telling women to marry rich niggas, can't these women be financially stable by themselves?

Looool... my friend, this is not the west. In this part of the world, a man has to be able to provide for his family.

I never said a man has to be rich to get married!!

1 Like

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by magicminister: 4:51am On Jun 05, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
who should the poor now marry? You think the rich goes after beauty, all women have hole but scarce sense. I know many lady in the name of mr rich have turn to prayer warrior seeking for husband. The man look ambitious but maybe greed or circumstance and when they even have nurse shown he maybe the arrogant or pride type. Lady should marry hard working and ambitious because once a man become rich , he would not want to even pack his car in face2face looking for wife, he would berate and undervalue the poor lady because he can afford many of them. A rich loves rich most. Woman should work on their career to attract good man . Check list of the rich with their wife and you keep wondering how did they end up together. Any woman can offer pussy but majority lack sense.

I never said a man MUST BE RICH. I said a man does not have to be rich but MUST be able to provide the basic for his family. A man that cannot pay for his wife to give birth in a cheap public hospital have absolutely no business getting married or reproducing!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 288. 7 Deaths. 51 Discharged / Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.