Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos (75076 Views)

Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) / Update: Hospital Denies Rejecting Lady Who Bled To Death After She Was Stabbed / Family Of A Woman, 48, Who Bled To Death After A Dentist Pulled Out Ten Of Her T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Skmoda360(m): 7:35am On Jun 05, 2019
magicminister:
Wooooow!!

This is why I always advise ladies to preferably marry a rich person or at-least someone from a well exposed middle class (lower or upper). The only reason this lady died is because the man didn’t want to spend adequately to get her proper medical attention or it could just be that he can’t afford it. Regardless, the lady is dead and that child will never know the love of a mother.

My friend, married a poor man. Too bad I didn’t know her before she married the poor man. She’s a beautiful woman that could’ve had any partner she wanted but she didn’t know her worth.
Unfortunately, the man started beating her for the slightest provocation, her first daughter (4 years old) got sexually assaulted by unknown neighbor(s).

When she got pregnant with the second child, she got free antenatal but when it was time to give birth, the husband shipped her to the village and hired a cheap dirty local doctor. The second child died at birth and she almost lost her life.

Ladies, let them call you gold digger or whatever but never ever ever ever ever marry a poor person... marry a man that can atleast put food on the table for you and your children (2 atleast) and pay medical bills during child birth. He doesn’t have to own a mansion or fancy cars but he must be able to provide the basics for the household.

things can always change for the better or worse but wise up!

—————

P.s. my friend is an hair dresser. She’s humble and very hard working and her meager income is what she’s been using to sustain her child and stupid husband (I call him stupid cos he beats her$. As a matter of fact, the reason I chose to become close to her was cos she was willing to spend the little income she made on me after I told her I was really starving and haven’t had anything to eat all day. She has a heart of Gold and would’ve been greater with the right man or right opportunity/circumstance.
A poor lady that is not well to do not even doing common business should marry a rich man and infest the man with her impoverish mentality ...you better stop this and which time have you seen a woman marry a man before, is it not vice versa.
Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Khaleell001(m): 7:36am On Jun 05, 2019
I am wondering why some men are treating other people's daughter as if they were not given birth to by a woman.
Oh God do not make me treat anyone's daughter anty less than I would want my mother to be treated.

I think upbringing one of the missing ingredient that most men who treat women like trash is they never really understood what women really are, hence they tear other people's daughter soulless creatures.
Nonesense!

2 Likes

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 05, 2019
Skmoda360:

You are also stupid for trying to tarnish one particular tribe image all the name of ritual brouhaha ....stupid nincompoop....Bleep off my mention shegoat. grin grin grin

If I curse you na you Sabi
Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by selemo: 8:00am On Jun 05, 2019
BLACK MONKEYS are evil... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Skmoda360(m): 8:10am On Jun 05, 2019
Saltybear:

If I curse you na you Sabi
I will not reply you again after this..... grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by stormborn28(m): 8:15am On Jun 05, 2019
Useless men everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Tabitha03(f): 8:20am On Jun 05, 2019
Educated mumu. ladies shine ur eyes before getting married to some educated he-goat that believes they know it all.

2 Likes

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Cityguy: 8:37am On Jun 05, 2019
Trial of scar after two previous CS. Hmmmm....oga lawyer of medicine, you no try ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 05, 2019
delishpot:

Many men with multiple wives started taking new wives as soon as their finances improved. Some started having high class sidechicks as soon as status improved. My advice to women is to be with a man with good principles whether rich or not. But do not ever think that you must marry broke men in order to be happy in future. Not every broke guy will become rich and not every rich guy will spend his wealth on things that will make you happy. Marry men with good principles of life.
Well said!

1 Like

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by capitalzero: 8:55am On Jun 05, 2019
aolawale025:
Shocking! From a supposedly educated person

imagine a lawyer asked a quack nurse to take delivery of his pregnant wife.few graduates in Nigeria actually educated. They went to universities to obtain certificates not to acquire education. Many professionals cannot practice on their own or work in private sector, they keep waiting for government jobs. For those still in higher institutions, try to get educated by exploring world around you,challenge statuo quo and see scientific reasoning or philosophy behind things. Read books on science,psychology, history and philosophy and watch scientific documentaries. Associate with intellectuals who analyse contemporary issues in world. We live in information era, dark age belongs to past, do not disturb yourself about witchcraft or voodoo or incantation,just avoid wicked people who can poison your food,drink,clothes etc. Stop watching uninspiring nollywood movies. They pollute minds and make educated persons behave irrational. If you are religious, study holy scriptures on your own, do not be deceived by religious leaders. If you still practice traditional religion, change incantation to meditation, stop rituals(ebo) in all forms, create museum for orisas, have normal meeting during days and discuss morals in society, stop occultism, try to destroy dirty shrines.
let us reason together.

2 Likes

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by SUCKCESSFUL: 8:56am On Jun 05, 2019
decatalyst:
Educated animal!
That's The Problem With All These Over-educated Un-intelligent Lowlifes.

2 Likes

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 05, 2019
magicminister:

Don’t talk like that.

My friend is a hair dresser. She’s hard working and takes the bus to make people’s hair. She’s the bread winner and gives her husband the meager income she makes...
If your friend should find herself in a similar situation as the lady above (God forbid), she will demand for a hospital treatment because she knows that payment is not the problem. The husband will have no choice than to oblige her...

But in this case, the husband's poverty claimed the life of the woman because the lady is also poor.. This is very saddening!!!
Human life is precious, it shouldn't be lost on the basis of things like this.. .
Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Charly68: 9:01am On Jun 05, 2019
Am sure the family of the woman will demand for justice and teach the man the right lesson. He killed his wife through deliberate or inadvertent error

1 Like

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by philip0906(m): 9:02am On Jun 05, 2019
magicminister:
Wooooow!!

This is why I always advise ladies to preferably marry a rich person or at-least someone from a well exposed middle class (lower or upper). The only reason this lady died is because the man didn’t want to spend adequately to get her proper medical attention or it could just be that he can’t afford it. Regardless, the lady is dead and that child will never know the love of a mother.

My friend, married a poor man. Too bad I didn’t know her before she married the poor man. She’s a beautiful woman that could’ve had any partner she wanted but she didn’t know her worth.
Unfortunately, the man started beating her for the slightest provocation, her first daughter (4 years old) got sexually assaulted by unknown neighbor(s).

When she got pregnant with the second child, she got free antenatal but when it was time to give birth, the husband shipped her to the village and hired a cheap dirty local doctor. The second child died at birth and she almost lost her life.

Ladies, let them call you gold digger or whatever but never ever ever ever ever marry a poor person... marry a man that can atleast put food on the table for you and your children (2 atleast) and pay medical bills during child birth. He doesn’t have to own a mansion or fancy cars but he must be able to provide the basics for the household.

—————

P.s. my friend is an hair dresser. She’s humble and very hard working and her meager income is what she’s been using to sustain her child and stupid husband (I call him stupid cos he beats her$. As a matter of fact, the reason I chose to become close to her was cos she was willing to spend the little income she made on me after I told her I was really starving and haven’t had anything to eat all day.She has a heart of Gold and would’ve been greater with the right man or right opportunity/circumstance.
Going by your story, you no sane woman should ever get married to you, since you’re broke and starving.
Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by capitalzero: 9:06am On Jun 05, 2019
magicminister:
Wooooow!!

—————

P.s. my friend is an hair dresser. She’s humble and very hard working and her meager income is what she’s been using to sustain her child and stupid husband (I call him stupid cos he beats her$. As a matter of fact, the reason I chose to become close to her was cos she was willing to spend the little income she made on me after I told her I was really starving and haven’t had anything to eat all day. She has a heart of Gold and would’ve been greater with the right man or right opportunity/circumstance.

women should learn to respect themselves. Acquire skills before marriage and try to be financial independent even if you are married to a rich man. people change as their circumstances change. Do not let your husband decide your healthcare providers. choose your clinic. poor people can choose from government health centres who render cheap healthcare services. If your life is being threatened, talk do not be ashamed. Do not die in silence.
Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by chrisxxx(m): 9:10am On Jun 05, 2019
Skmoda360:

Ani ode ni eh....you no get sense at all....Na Yoruba people be your problem this morning. grin
Lol. Ibu wowu. na lie I talk. Ibu wowu can only be interpreted by Duncan NweneMighty. Reach out to him.
Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by dominique(f): 9:19am On Jun 05, 2019
magicminister:

Don’t talk like that.

My friend is a hair dresser. She’s hard working and takes the bus to make people’s hair. She’s the bread winner and gives her husband the meager income she makes...

Pls advise her to exit that marriage while she's still alive so she doesn't end up like the woman in the OP. I wonder why some women think the true test of womanhood is how much suffering they can endure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by cococandy(f): 9:27am On Jun 05, 2019
If he wants to stop at two kids, he should have gotten sterilized. Birth control is not a woman’s problem alone.

Y’all want solutions without working for it. What does a sensible person who doesn’t want any more kids ever do? Get birth control

Ramsey247:
The man who brings the money tells you to stop at 2, but u insist on giving birth to another despite your situation.
I stopped acusing and blaming men over marital issues lately when i started witnessing women's tendecies to bridge family agreement due to selfish interest.

2 Likes

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by dominique(f): 9:27am On Jun 05, 2019
Excuzeme:

Stop talking above your level!
You dont even know the meaning or conditions for slapping homicide on someone.
he should have taken her to hopsital (as alleged) but did not......how is that Homicide? Did he stab her with a knife or choke her to death?
Some of you just want to flareup once you read headlines, without even engaging the brain for a moment.....maybe there was no brain, anyway. undecided

Are you related to the murderous husband in question? The way you're hyperventilating over this matter calls for concern.

Regardless what he did with the placena, it doesn't change the fact that he locked up his wife at home and denied her medical attention when she needed it the most.

The homicide charges may be too steep but a manslaughter charge isn't. He can also be charged for reckless endangerment of the unborn baby. The quack that he called to carry out the botched delivery deserves to be arrested and charged for manslaughter and practising without a license.

3 Likes

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Brightest04(m): 9:27am On Jun 05, 2019
Please I hate this kind of news.This is wickedness at the highest degree.
As a punishment he have to be locked in a room with the corpse for 60 days with no food nor water.

2 Likes

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by BleedingPen: 9:32am On Jun 05, 2019
Would you have believed the story without those pictures?

ManTiger:
Stop posting graphics and dead body pictures online, let's be civilised, developed countries don't do all this rubbish! Haar!

3 Likes

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by CioAngels(f): 10:09am On Jun 05, 2019
So sad, we have so many educated illiterate as husbands who are intentional wicked to their wives. Majority of the men are perverts who cannot stay with women at home. They always have evil intentions and end up blaming their wives for their failures due to their (husbands) evils and bad character. I just wonder, if there will be law against this wicked man?

2 Likes

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by newdawn2017(f): 11:15am On Jun 05, 2019
Rednaxelot:
When I saw Abakaliki, I stopped being amazed
As u see that State so, deep & vile wickedness occurs there steady. Their men re very wicked to their female partner.

2 Likes

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by newdawn2017(f): 11:19am On Jun 05, 2019
Danelo:
If truly that's how the story went then the man is a beast of no gender.

But

I really doubt a sane husband will do such to his wife during childbirth, there's more to the story.
My brother, it was done to me, d man was educated was 10 yrs my senior, but my God was able only that he didn't lock me inside. But I struggled alone in pains in d dying minute B4 he finally came back to take me to d hospital a neighbor seeing my pains quickly cam & rushed me with him to FMC.

2 Likes

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by newdawn2017(f): 11:24am On Jun 05, 2019
Brugo:
Graduate of law?

Aba made lawyer. Slam him with at least 25 years in prison.
What do u mean by 25yrs imprisonment? Is it enough?? Check d wicked pains d woman went through, coupled with such grave disloyalty & wicked betrayal from dis man to his wife. Is it not with tax payers money he will be fed with & Cartered for with there in d prison? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Unbreakable007: 11:56am On Jun 05, 2019
Congratulations to him
Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Nickymezor(f): 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
Rednaxelot:
When I saw Abakaliki, I stopped being amazed
they are usually cruel

1 Like

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by luluosas(m): 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
Wicked man. But, why didn't the late woman called her people when she started labour pain? What am I saying self, the deed is done, and IT IS CERTAINLY TOO LATE. My condolences
Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by delishpot: 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
eni4real:
If your friend should find herself in a similar situation as the lady above (God forbid), she will demand for a hospital treatment because she knows that payment is not the problem. The husband will have no choice than to oblige her...

But in this case, the husband's poverty claimed the life of the woman because the lady is also poor.. This is very saddening!!!
Human life precious, it shouldn't be lost on the basis of things like this.. .

Be deceiving yourself. So because she is the bread winner you think a wicked or greedy or ignorant husband will listen to her and do her bidding in her weakest moment just because she said so? You never jam life. Just pray that you will not meet people whom you fed and clothe but still prove stingy to spend your very own wealth in treating you when you are down and weak.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Kunle Ara Pharmacy In Ibadan Enforces Social Distancing (Photos) / Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 288. 7 Deaths. 51 Discharged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.