Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos (75078 Views)

Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) / Update: Hospital Denies Rejecting Lady Who Bled To Death After She Was Stabbed / Family Of A Woman, 48, Who Bled To Death After A Dentist Pulled Out Ten Of Her T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by dingbang(m): 5:31am On Jun 05, 2019
Wickedness
Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by SOFTENGR: 5:35am On Jun 05, 2019
magicminister:
Wooooow!!

This is why I always advise ladies to preferably marry a rich person or at-least someone from a well exposed middle class (lower or upper). The only reason this lady died is because the man didn’t want to spend adequately to get her proper medical attention or it could just be that he can’t afford it. Regardless, the lady is dead and that child will never know the love of a mother.

My friend, married a poor man. Too bad I didn’t know her before she married the poor man. She’s a beautiful woman that could’ve had any partner she wanted but she didn’t know her worth.
Unfortunately, the man started beating her for the slightest provocation, her first daughter (4 years old) got sexually assaulted by unknown neighbor(s).

When she got pregnant with the second child, she got free antenatal but when it was time to give birth, the husband shipped her to the village and hired a cheap dirty local doctor. The second child died at birth and she almost lost her life.

Ladies, let them call you gold digger or whatever but never ever ever ever ever marry a poor person... marry a man that can atleast put food on the table for you and your children (2 atleast) and pay medical bills during child birth. He doesn’t have to own a mansion or fancy cars but he must be able to provide the basics for the household.

things can always change for the better or worse but wise up!

—————

P.s. my friend is an hair dresser. She’s humble and very hard working and her meager income is what she’s been using to sustain her child and stupid husband (I call him stupid cos he beats her$. As a matter of fact, the reason I chose to become close to her was cos she was willing to spend the little income she made on me after I told her I was really starving and haven’t had anything to eat all day. She has a heart of Gold and would’ve been greater with the right man or right opportunity/circumstance.
The problem is getting married to an unreasonable man. A "poor", but reasonable man will not keep producing children when he knows he can't foot bills. It's equally dangerous getting married to a "rich", but unreasonable man.
Lesson: if you want to enjoy your life, DO NOT MARRY A STUPID MAN OR WOMAN.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Mizwisdom(f): 5:36am On Jun 05, 2019
ManTiger:
Stop posting graphics and dead body pictures online, let's be civilised, developed countries don't do all this rubbish! Haar!

I wouldn't believe the story if I didn't see pictures cause it's hard to imagine the extent of ignorance is real

2 Likes

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Eroms4life17(m): 5:39am On Jun 05, 2019
When i hear some things men do, sometimes am ashamed to be a man. This is just wickedness and poverty mixed together. The case does not look like a ritual or blood money something. He also looks like one who will not listen to advice. Nor be igbo man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by salam1(m): 5:40am On Jun 05, 2019
magicminister:
Wooooow!!

This is why I always advise ladies to preferably marry a rich person or at-least someone from a well exposed middle class (lower or upper). The only reason this lady died is because the man didn’t want to spend adequately to get her proper medical attention or it could just be that he can’t afford it. Regardless, the lady is dead and that child will never know the love of a mother.

My friend, married a poor man. Too bad I didn’t know her before she married the poor man. She’s a beautiful woman that could’ve had any partner she wanted but she didn’t know her worth.
Unfortunately, the man started beating her for the slightest provocation, her first daughter (4 years old) got sexually assaulted by unknown neighbor(s).

When she got pregnant with the second child, she got free antenatal but when it was time to give birth, the husband shipped her to the village and hired a cheap dirty local doctor. The second child died at birth and she almost lost her life.

Ladies, let them call you gold digger or whatever but never ever ever ever ever marry a poor person... marry a man that can atleast put food on the table for you and your children (2 atleast) and pay medical bills during child birth. He doesn’t have to own a mansion or fancy cars but he must be able to provide the basics for the household.

—————

P.s. my friend is an hair dresser. She’s humble and very hard working and her meager income is what she’s been using to sustain her child and stupid husband (I call him stupid cos he beats her$. As a matter of fact, the reason I chose to become close to her was cos she was willing to spend the little income she made on me after I told her I was really starving and haven’t had anything to eat all day. She has a heart of Gold and would’ve been greater with the right man or right opportunity/circumstance.
his actions are wrong but marrying rich person is not the answer, some rich people are worse than a illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by deflover(m): 5:41am On Jun 05, 2019
magicminister:
Wooooow!!

—————

Madam ur friend is not humble
She married her type as time don dey go no hunkle come marry
Shakara don dey end so she manage hunkle wey come
Stop making her look like mother Mary
She is a cheap farm tool that got her type of man

All of una na the same
Ba becos u still dey sell market we never hear ur own story
Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by greensandy: 5:54am On Jun 05, 2019
Danelo:
If truly that's how the story went then the man is a beast of no gender.

But

I really doubt a sane husband will do such to his wife during childbirth, there's more to the story.

Down there most of them are insane.
Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by toluwa1(f): 5:59am On Jun 05, 2019
Hmmm......wickedness in the heart of men

2 Likes

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by LordIsaac(m): 6:07am On Jun 05, 2019
iomoge2:
Some men are from hell
Someone got my mums half sister pregnant
She had three kids already and still didn’t deem it fit to wed her even after the family called severally
She fell pregnant for the fourth
And he said she should birth at home
She lost her life in the process with the baby still in her
He was forced to marry the corpse
He did full traditional and white wedding with the corpse
Before he was left to go without the three children

People will still read this and not learn
It's a two-way street. What kind of sister bleeps arbitrarily?
Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by crackhouse(m): 6:10am On Jun 05, 2019
decatalyst:
Educated animal!
Ebonyi state university na school?

1 Like

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Geesaintagape: 6:15am On Jun 05, 2019
Abakiliki is abakiliki whether educated or not

1 Like

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Yankiss(m): 6:20am On Jun 05, 2019
APOPTOSIS:

The MAN is an EDUCATED FOOL who was avoiding a THIRD CEASERAN SECTION, not really knowing what made his wife underwent 2 episodes of such.
People always Take Medical Doctors for a ride, especially in Nigeria.

Just imagine calling a PATENT MEDICINE DEALER To lay hands on my WIFE...!!
Not even a Midwife, because if he had called a Midwife his wife would have been referred appropriately...!
He is an example of a CAPITAL FOOL.
HE deserves an AMADIOHA TREATMENT.......MADNESS FOR LIFE.

My JUDGEMENT:
Henceforth, His University certificate should be withdrawn from him, including his SSCE.
Then MADNESS should be bestowed on him
I don't always comment like this unless I have had a balanced view. The Post may be the truth or very far from it. Let's await the flip side post before the vitriols. The man deserved guillotine if post is proven. But restraint for now.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Btruth: 6:29am On Jun 05, 2019
wicked act.
Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by chrisxxx(m): 6:30am On Jun 05, 2019
StarUp:

Hmmmmmnnnnn
You are wrong. Yorubas do not shout chaiiii. They shout woooooo! If you look at the shapenof the mouth you will see he was shouting woooooooo.
Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by delishpot: 6:30am On Jun 05, 2019
eni4real:
It is not a lie tho. Many examples abound. Being broke is fleeting...

Many men with multiple wives started taking new wives as soon as their finances improved. Some started having high class sidechicks as soon as status improved. My advice to women is to be with a man with good principles whether rich or not. But do not ever think that you must marry broke men in order to be happy in future. Not every broke guy will become rich and not every rich guy will spend his wealth on things that will make you happy. Marry men with good principles of life.

6 Likes

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 05, 2019
my personal experience with ebonyi men is that they re beasts, they beat up, and even kill their wives in many parts of ebonyi they have a diety that automatically kills the husband if another man touches his wife, sadly this does not affect the woman if her husband sleeps about.

so if you have sisters, daughters and nieces tell them to avoid ebonyi men.

2 Likes

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by nuelyoyo(m): 6:53am On Jun 05, 2019
cococandy:
Lack of education, lack of love for his wife.
And lack of money too

1 Like

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by rafindo(m): 6:53am On Jun 05, 2019
They will continue to get what they deserve.the nice guy will be neglected because to them they are not man enough why the wicked ones are man enough.
Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Optimus212: 7:01am On Jun 05, 2019
See wetin poverty & senselessness dey cause. angry angry
Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Skmoda360(m): 7:05am On Jun 05, 2019
fidet1:
Damn!!! This gotta be ritual killing
I'm telling you....nigga wanna upgrade...
Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Skmoda360(m): 7:07am On Jun 05, 2019
chrisxxx:

You are wrong. Yorubas do not shout chaiiii. They shout woooooo! If you look at the shapenof the mouth you will see he was shouting woooooooo.
Ani ode ni eh....you no get sense at all....Na Yoruba people be your problem this morning. grin
Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by emmaodet: 7:10am On Jun 05, 2019
magicminister:
Wooooow!!

—————

Sometimes i wonder what you people have with poor guys, please leave poor guys alone. The last thing a poor guy needs is another broke and poor lady that will add nothing but more mysteries to his life.
And for your information, a lady can not marry a rich man rather can ONLY date a rich guy. Marrying a woman is the exclusive right of the man, the man is the one God gave the power to choose who he is to settle down with among the ladies he has while a lady's power ends in picking the man to date.
God is not a biased being by given all the powers in a relationship to a woman, it would have been a total chaos and loss to men.
If you think a lady should not date a poor guy, believe me a poor guy has no business to do with a broke lady neither.
You people are too engrosed in yourself that you fail to see your reflections in the mirror.
Pls tell me, you think it is only ladies that want good life? A man riding good car with good apartment and well to do business? You must be joking.
You think a guy will not be proud to date the daughter of a minister, senator, governor and dump your broke ass?
Do you know how it feels when your babe comes and you introduced her to your friends and parents by saying - Sola, pls meet Seyi the daughter of the minister of transport? Or you girl comes to pay you a visit at your street in her ride?
Or a girl constantly challenging you in a relationship by buying you gifts regularly, cinema and swimming? You people must be joking
Funny enough, around 50% of nigerian guys are poor, so with your statement the ripple effect is that a whopping 50-60% of ladies won't marry also because they won't marry ghost. You people need to look in the mirror
What your statement means is you are discouraging ladies from marriage because that is where it will lead to, there is no magic to that unless you people starts moulding your own husbands.
Only if you know how many men have gotten there hands burnt in trying to run a relationship with the lot of broke ass nigerian ladies out there, low budget pussies that adds no value to a common man's life than to lower is market shares.
But once a lady had her hand burnt with a poor boy then the whole heaven will let loose but we have thousands of cases men have sponsored ladies to school and she defaulted by dropping his ass, many took the dirty old hags to US/abroad only to regret it, many came down to marry a lower lady and on the long run she cheated on him yet we cried, cleaned our tears and give the next relationship a trial.
If there is anybody to broke shame a man, it shouldn't come from a lady because on average men have sacrificed by farrrrrrrrr for them.
Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by tulabh: 7:22am On Jun 05, 2019
Onye Igbo... Nka ritual. undecided
Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Skmoda360(m): 7:26am On Jun 05, 2019
Saltybear:

That was before the Advent of the internet that you yorubas spread this propaganda, a mere decade Google search will. See the huge difference between youruba and ibo

While as a Bini man I hold no brief for the ibo but the facts are clear , your tribe are more engrossed in rituals and ritual killings than any other tribe

Even before the internet alot of is knew

Bros don't even argue it , don't bother it's a well documented fact
Who documented it? You or your great grandfather?
Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Skmoda360(m): 7:30am On Jun 05, 2019
emmaodet:

Sometimes i wonder what you people have with poor guys, please leave poor guys alone. The last thing a poor guy needs is another broke and poor lady that will add nothing but more mysteries to his life.
And for your information, a lady can not marry a rich man rather can ONLY date a rich guy. Marrying a woman is the exclusive right of the man, the man is the one God gave the power to choose who he is to settle down with among the ladies he has while a lady's power ends in picking the man to date.
God is not a biased being by given all the powers in a relationship to a woman, it would have been a total chaos and loss to men.
If you think a lady should not date a poor guy, believe me a poor guy has no business to do with a broke lady neither.
You people are too engrosed in yourself that you fail to see your reflections in the mirror.
Pls tell me, you think it is only ladies that want good life? A man riding good car with good apartment and well to do business? You must be joking.
You think a guy will not be proud to date the daughter of a minister, senator, governor and dump your broke ass?
Do you know how it feels when your babe comes and you introduced her to your friends and parents by saying - Sola, pls meet Seyi the daughter of the minister of transport? Or you girl comes to pay you a visit at your street in her ride?
Or a girl constantly challenging you in a relationship by buying you gifts regularly, cinema and swimming? You people must be joking
Funny enough, around 50% of nigerian guys are poor, so with your statement the ripple effect is that a whopping 50-60% of ladies won't marry also because they won't marry ghost. You people need to look in the mirror
What your statement means is you are discouraging ladies from marriage because that is where it will lead to, there is no magic to that unless you people starts moulding your own husbands.
Only if you know how many men have gotten there hands burnt in trying to run a relationship with the lot of broke ass nigerian ladies out there, low budget pussies that adds no value to a common man's life than to lower is market shares.
But once a lady had her hand burnt with a poor boy then the whole heaven will let loose but we have thousands of cases men have sponsored ladies to school and she defaulted by dropping his ass, many took the dirty old hags to US/abroad only to regret it, many came down to marry a lower lady and on the long run she cheated on him yet we cried, cleaned our tears and give the next relationship a trial.
If there is anybody to broke shame a man, it shouldn't come from a lady because on average men have sacrificed by farrrrrrrrr for them.
Nonsense
Gbam, you don vex and you are totally right grin

1 Like

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by 8stargeneral: 7:32am On Jun 05, 2019
A lawyer .i doubt.

1 Like

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Annycj: 7:32am On Jun 05, 2019
he is not a law graduate, because an educated man and a lawyer for that matter can not do such things knowing that it is his right to take the woman to the hospital

2 Likes

Re: Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 05, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I think its high time the oba of Benin come out again and rain a curse on those who hidden under Benin identity to execute their crimes. Igbo people using bini kingdom to attack other tribes both on Facebook and other online
Platforms. I don't know why you guys ashamed of your culture heritage. However so those skulls that was founded in Oshodi during Fashola administration are yoruba shops
It seems you are mad?

You dare call me a liar? angry

Since you started by mentioning oba and curses I shall lay one on you !! Tu gha gbe ro omo, gbe ro igho

Îdiot angry

You think I am a coward like you? Elede!!

I speak truth always and forever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 288. 7 Deaths. 51 Discharged / Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.