Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry (71921 Views)

Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game / Mohammed Salah Arrives Russia For World Cup (Photos) / B/w Mohammed Salah And Hazard Who Is The Best Currently. Please Be Sincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Wesely01(m): 9:20am On Jun 05, 2019
Stephani3e:
A man on Twitter has frowned at the way Champions League winner, Mohammed Salah dresses his OWN DAUGHTER!!

This adorable picture of Egyptian soccer star,
Mohammed Salah and his daughter after the Champions League final is bound to inspire tender feelings but for one Muslim man, all he feels is disapproval.

According to him, the footballer dresses up his daughter in unislamic fashion.

https://www.lucipost.com/2019/06/muslim-man-angry-with-how-mohammed-salah-dresses-up-his-daughter/

I thought the guy is from Nigeria but his page said Ghana . I'm so positive you can make such noise in Ghana because over there they don't tolorate religious bigtory.Keep play your stunt on social medial.....one question Na you sister or your mama born her?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 05, 2019
AbooNasir:

Really? people hate what dey don't understand, u shouldn't talk about something u don't know........if this your call was/is true i wonder why the likes of Saudi Arabia,UAE,Qatar, Malaysia still have people living there and remember alot of non Muslims live in this countries too..... Before u castigate take Ur time and know the religion,while learning bout the Deen beincere to yourself if u really wanna know if Islam promotes killing or not!!! don't always believe what the media show u, and remember Gaza, Palestine, China Muslims are suffering from their allies (government etc) why haven't the Muslim nation gon there to kill them?? an action of a single doesn't justify everyone!! don't hate for no reason
U should be the one to study the religion very well n stop defending ur stupid religion of pieces.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by AbooNasir(m): 9:25am On Jun 05, 2019
charliboy654:

The ones that are not violent in nature are fake Muslims. This is wat the Koran instructed Muslims to do.
So by default a Muslim should be violent unless that person is not a true Muslims.

for love sake bros, why u dey spread hate now? fear God bros rem one day u go die and u shall surely be asked regarding what u live for......okay if this is post is true, how come did the prophet Muhammad live with the Christian, Jews, idol worshippers?? if this what true the king of Abbysaynia (now Ethiopia) harboured him and his companions in his home,why didn't they kill him? if this is true how come he will share war booty for Muslims and not Muslims?? my guy u have got hate for Islam in your heart,but the truth is na only talk u fit talk islam is still the fastest growing religion!!! china government are busy killing Muslims imprisoning them nobody is talking bout that one o, if the Muslims wey violent has u have said wouldn't they retaliate?? but Islam teaches us not to fight rebel against the leader.......learn Islam for init is the only way !!! don't let pride kill u, and no Muslim will kill u cuz u not a Muslim, even the Qur'an said "la kum deenu kum wal ye Deen" meaning for u is Ur religion and for me is my religion, the Qur'an also said there is no compulsion in the religion,so this Ur claim Qur'anically is even wrong and so not correct......be good fella! find the truth and it shall indeed set u free

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by lilbarracuda(m): 9:25am On Jun 05, 2019
chivera018:
Not all Muslims kill people, there are lots of good ones, so don't generalize.
I have Muslim friends and they are not bad undecided undecided

He's probably talking from the hate he got from Muslim. I can't blame him though.
There's this alfa in my class that would want to kill me with his eyes anytime I cracking the alhajas with laughter. Dude hates me for that but I don't care. I dated a Muslim sister once she didn't trouble me... Gave me money, joy, head, everything. I have nothing against Muslims... Let them continue to hate

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by CanineOfJackal: 9:26am On Jun 05, 2019
uglodoh:

That person is not Nwamaikpe. That is not his style of writing. He is trying to be him.
If only you understand writing style and patterns? Go back and check nwamaikpe handle and you will see there is no argument.

I'm a veteran on Nairaland so we know when people switch handles

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by EmmyNorse(m): 9:27am On Jun 05, 2019
chivera018:
JESU!!
you too harsh
Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by AbooNasir(m): 9:27am On Jun 05, 2019
charliboy654:

U should be the one to study the religion very well n stop defending ur stupid religion of pieces.

I have and i haven't seen where the religion said i should be violent and kill !!! instead the religion has made me a better person.......if the religion was promoting violence,kill kill,like u claim how come there is still non Muslims in the countries i mentioned above?? my brother fear God
Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 05, 2019
Terrorist

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 05, 2019
AbooNasir:

for love sake bros, why u dey spread hate now? fear God bros rem one day u go die and u shall surely be asked regarding what u live for......okay if this is post is true, how come did the prophet Muhammad live with the Christian, Jews, idol worshippers?? if this what true the king of Abbysaynia (now Ethiopia) harboured him and his companions in his home,why didn't they kill him? if this is true how come he will share war booty for Muslims and not Muslims?? my guy u have got hate for Islam in your heart,but the truth is na only talk u fit talk islam is still the fastest growing religion!!! china government are busy killing Muslims imprisoning them nobody is talking bout that one o, if the Muslims wey violent has u have said wouldn't they retaliate?? but Islam teaches us not to fight rebel against the leader.......learn Islam for init is the only way !!! don't let pride kill u, and no Muslim will kill u cuz u not a Muslim, even the Qur'an said "la kum deenu kum wal ye Deen" meaning for u is Ur religion and for me is my religion, the Qur'an also said there is no compulsion in the religion,so this Ur claim Qur'anically is even wrong and so not correct......be good fella! find the truth and it shall indeed set u free
Guy keep quiet jor, u n I know the truth, it's not someone like me u will deceive with all this gabrish u wrote. Religion of pieces.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by CanineOfJackal: 9:28am On Jun 05, 2019
Onlinealaba:

But Nwamaikpe is a muslim
Nwamaikpe is an atheist. Go figure

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by olawonder(m): 9:30am On Jun 05, 2019
That comment did not come from a muslim, its one of the techniques used by disbelievers on social media to stir up controversies and cause mischief among ppl!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:30am On Jun 05, 2019
dokiOloye:

He is right in a way.
If you have lived in d North, You will know that d so called peaceful/ liberal Muslims actually endorse the actions of the so Called violent ones especially when non Muslims or muslims of different ideoloģies (e.g. Sunni vs Shia) are at the receiving end.That is why you will never hear of anybody being prosecuted for d numerous killings during riots,etc.Did you ever hear any prominent northerner condemn boko haram when they were still confined to bombing churches and police station? Did you hear any of them condemn the mass killing of Christians when Buhari lost in 2011?
Forget about south west Muslims,if riots start in any northern city,SW muslims are also targets and run to Igbo/ Christian enclaves for refuge.That is instructive enough.
agreed but this doesn't explain whether or not all Muslims are bad... Because I lived with them at some point and still very diehard friends who are practicing Islam..
Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by malvisguy212: 9:31am On Jun 05, 2019
chivera018:
wait till the argument of Muhammad broke out with your Muslims friends, that were you will known if they are friendly or not. the Pakistan Christian woman that got free recently, who frame her ? its her Muslims neighbor of course. and they are very friendly to her.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 05, 2019
AbooNasir:

I have and i haven't seen where the religion said i should be violent and kill !!! instead the religion has made me a better person.......if the religion was promoting violence,kill kill,like u claim how come there is still non Muslims in the countries i mentioned above?? my brother fear God
So there's nothing like holy war in the Koran, be lying to urself o, it's not me u will deceive. Religion of pieces.

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by EdiAbali: 9:31am On Jun 05, 2019
I support that guy

The kid should be wrapped in blanket so that Muslim pedophile men won't see her and have erection

6 Likes

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by AbooNasir(m): 9:32am On Jun 05, 2019
charliboy654:

Guy keep quiet jor, u n I know the truth, it's not someone like me u will deceive with all this gabrish u wrote. Religion of pieces.

lol, afi deceive na! it's clear u the type that believe anything.......issokay believe whatever u wanna,but then we all go die last last and then we would know who is rung or right till then go look for the truth!!
Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by uglodoh(f): 9:32am On Jun 05, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
If only you understand writing style and patterns? Go back and check nwamaikpe handle and you will see there is no argument.

I'm a veteran on Nairaland so we know when people switch handles

Go back to Nwaimaikpe posts.
Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by AbooNasir(m): 9:34am On Jun 05, 2019
charliboy654:

So there's nothing like holy war in the Koran, be lying to urself o, it's not me u will deceive. Religion of pieces.

Ok!
it's clear people hate what they don't know!!
Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 05, 2019
AbooNasir:

lol, afi deceive na! it's clear u the type that believe anything.......issokay believe whatever u wanna,but then we all go die last last and then we would know who is rung or right till then go look for the truth!!
Lol, I ain't playing that childish game with u bro believe wat ever u want to believe. Religion of pieces.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 05, 2019
AbooNasir:

Ok!
it's clear people hate what they don't know!!
I hear, religion of pieces

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by moonbender(m): 9:41am On Jun 05, 2019
Stephani3e:
A man on Twitter has frowned at the way Champions League winner, Mohammed Salah dresses his OWN DAUGHTER!!

Mohammed Salah and his daughter after the Champions League final is bound to inspire tender feelings but for one Muslim man, all he feels is disapproval.

https://www.lucipost.com/2019/06/muslim-man-angry-with-how-mohammed-salah-dresses-up-his-daughter/

He should tell Mohammed Salah to dress like an imam on field too.

Ndi.....

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Zuorom: 9:43am On Jun 05, 2019
Fanatics everywhere

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by israelmao(m): 9:44am On Jun 05, 2019
The difference between a slave and a son is the degree of freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by lilbarracuda(m): 9:48am On Jun 05, 2019
malvisguy212:
wait till the argument of Muhammad broke out with your Muslims friends, that were you will known if they are friendly or not. the Pakistan Christian woman that got free recently, who frame her ? its her Muslims neighbor of course. and they are very friendly to her.

Strong point here

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by AGBAJE33: 9:49am On Jun 05, 2019
Stephani3e:

Assistant Mohammed!!! Weh done!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by CanineOfJackal: 9:50am On Jun 05, 2019
uglodoh:

Go back to Nwaimaikpe posts.
Go and check if Lucifer ever reply's anyone like nwamaikpe.

Lucifer and nwamaikpe uses preeq to connote penis

They both love to be in the top four comments or they don't bother to comment

They love going opposite to what the topic is about

They love their comments being the talk of the topic

They double space their sentence

They are anti women

They are atheist

They use the right punctuation in their posts.

Madam go study it and stop baseless argument because my training allows me to spot that which others can't see

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by adigun4mee(m): 9:51am On Jun 05, 2019
Dressing on niqob projects the beauty of Islam, Alhamdulilahi for being a Muslim keep dressing like harlot, Plz! Don't come here and starts complaining of being raped]
Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by imitateMe(m): 9:52am On Jun 05, 2019
chivera018:
Yeah, they aren't bad in bed wink

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by biacan(f): 9:53am On Jun 05, 2019
Scatterscatter:
He was supposed to wrap her inside moimoi leaf abi undecided

I feel like pursuing who ever wrote that rubbish in his dream for like 2weeks angry
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by biacan(f): 9:54am On Jun 05, 2019
imitateMe:

Yeah, they aren't bad in bed wink
40s men everywhere undecided
Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by mamaafrik(m): 9:55am On Jun 05, 2019
who is this funny mod. that put this on front page self,now you have just succeeded in making a foolish man more popular.
why not use the 3rs mainland bridge if it pains you so much.
Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Rosarie(f): 9:59am On Jun 05, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Yes, he ought to have wrapped her in a foil niqab grin
when u birth ur's then you do that.soon she will bring Bible to preach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign / Kelechi Iheanacho With Ahmed Yusuf In 2010 & 2016: Refuting Age Cheat Allegation / Nigeria Vs Honduras: Rio 2016 Olympics 3rd Place (3 - 2) On 20th August 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.