Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,985 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry (71922 Views)

Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game / Mohammed Salah Arrives Russia For World Cup (Photos) / B/w Mohammed Salah And Hazard Who Is The Best Currently. Please Be Sincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by hareskay(m): 10:00am On Jun 05, 2019
Pls, watch what you say or type carefully.
delugajackson:
Perhaps she should have been adorned with suicide bomb vests and a couple of hand grenades to further express her fashion sense. Then proceed to say the words "Allahu akbar" and send hundreds of souls to their early graves in exchange for 72 Tokunbo virgins to prove that she's totally Islamic.

But I guess I'll never know what it means to be a Muslim, what it feels like to kill for no reason.
Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by RayAnma(m): 10:03am On Jun 05, 2019
Stephani3e:
A man on Twitter has frowned at the way Champions League winner, Mohammed Salah dresses his OWN DAUGHTER!!

This adorable picture of Egyptian soccer star,
Mohammed Salah and his daughter after the Champions League final is bound to inspire tender feelings but for one Muslim man, all he feels is disapproval.

According to him, the footballer dresses up his daughter in unislamic fashion.

https://www.lucipost.com/2019/06/muslim-man-angry-with-how-mohammed-salah-dresses-up-his-daughter/
Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Minemrys: 10:04am On Jun 05, 2019
delugajackson:
Perhaps she should have been adorned with suicide bomb vests and a couple of hand grenades to further express her fashion sense. Then proceed to say the words "Allahu akbar" and send hundreds of souls to their early graves in exchange for 72 Tokunbo virgins to prove that she's totally Islamic.

But I guess I'll never know what it means to be a Muslim, what it feels like to kill for no reason.
especially the number of people m0hamed salah, mezut ozil, xherdan shaqiri, paul pogba, ahmed musa have sent to their early graves with b0mbs.
Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 05, 2019
Stephani3e:
A man on Twitter has frowned at the way Champions League winner, Mohammed Salah dresses his OWN DAUGHTER!!

Mohammed Salah and his daughter after the Champions League final is bound to inspire tender feelings but for one Muslim man, all he feels is disapproval.

https://www.lucipost.com/2019/06/muslim-man-angry-with-how-mohammed-salah-dresses-up-his-daughter/
oga go and sitting, religious fanatic

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 05, 2019
Stephani3e:

oga go and sit down religious fanatic

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Absoj(m): 10:07am On Jun 05, 2019
chivera018:
Not all Muslims kill people, there are lots of good ones, so don't generalize.
I have Muslim friends and they are not bad undecided undecided
True talk . Most of my friends in Lag, Ogun are muslims they are very kind and not as conservative as generally thought....except for some up north that I doubt if our friendship is sincere ...they take things too personal and won't even eat common Xmas rice sef.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by dapadawee: 10:07am On Jun 05, 2019
na your daughter u think he his not exposed you want him to dress her way you dress your daughter to detonate bomb. all this demonically dependent religious bigots

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Rubyventures: 10:18am On Jun 05, 2019
delugajackson:

General comments like this are very divisive and should not be encouraged. I cant believe its being liked by 205 people. There is good and bad in every religion, race and tribe etc.
Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Fantazy(m): 10:22am On Jun 05, 2019
Should that be his headache
jobless people everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Moganajoe: 10:22am On Jun 05, 2019
Kdon2:

I m sorry for you! Your eyes go clear

Mention one good Muslim out side Edo and SW part of Nigeria.
Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by DrTims(m): 10:26am On Jun 05, 2019
Nobody created hatred for the muslims.they did that themselves. Hating on the west and it backfired. They are not like what the Bible preaches especially in the new testament. This western people are also violent if you dare them undecided
awwfar:
stfu and stop creating hatred in people's mind...some pagans have met are way better than most Christians.. you reeks of hypocrisy, deceit, hatred.. poo eater, very gullible sets of people
Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by meccuno: 10:40am On Jun 05, 2019
Kdon2:

I m sorry for you! Your eyes go clear
grin grin guy abeg!!!

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by themanderon: 10:41am On Jun 05, 2019
If the man doesn't like it, the Mediterranean sea shouldn't be too far from him. Yeye man
Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by malvisguy212: 10:52am On Jun 05, 2019
lilbarracuda:

Strong point here
the Pakistan Christian woman was with her Muslims neighbor in the farm, so she first drank from the water pot, and they accuse her that her Christian faith has polluted the water, argument bust out and they accuse her of blasphemy against Muhammad .
Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by obinnawhyte(m): 10:56am On Jun 05, 2019
chivera018:
But many Muslims kill innocent people even their fellow Muslim in the name of Islam which is a reason I don't understand the religion or what's good about it
Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by witchdoctor007(m): 10:57am On Jun 05, 2019
delugajackson:

Am pretty sure you have Muslim friends, and you dare not say this in front of them. Shioor
Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 05, 2019
chivera018:

Nothing go clear undecided , I am saying it again not all Muslims are violent in nature, if you say all Muslims are terrorist, that means it is alright to call all Nigerians frauders and criminals because some Nigerians indulge in it.

That u r currently eating one Muslim guy uncircumcised DICKson does not give you d right to come to defend a religion that's filled with hatred,war,zombiesm,etc...just name it!!!

Nonsense!!!!
Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 05, 2019
chivera018:

Nothing go clear undecided , I am saying it again not all Muslims are violent in nature, if you say all Muslims are terrorist, that means it is alright to call all Nigerians frauders and criminals because some Nigerians indulge in it.

That u r currently eating one Muslim guy uncircumcised DICKson does not give you d right to come to defend a religion that's filled with hatred,war,zombiesm,etc...just name it!!!

Nonsense!!!!gringrin
Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by obinnawhyte(m): 11:00am On Jun 05, 2019
Rubyventures:

General comments like this are very divisive and should not be encouraged. I cant believe its being liked by 205 people. There is good and bad in every religion, race and tribe etc.
Muslims kill innocent people even their fellow Muslim in the name of Islam that's the HARD truth people or some Muslims are yet to accept. Let's call a spade a spade, Islam is a religion of blood and war never Peace even amongst themselves
Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Rubyventures: 11:01am On Jun 05, 2019
obinnawhyte:

Muslims kill innocent people even their fellow Muslim in the name of Islam that's the HARD truth people or some Muslims are yet to accept. Let's call a spade a spade, Islam is a religion of blood and war never Peace even amongst themselves

Despite this, there are loads of good, law abiding Muslims living all round the world.
Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by obinnawhyte(m): 11:02am On Jun 05, 2019
witchdoctor007:
Am pretty sure you have Muslim friends, and you dare not say this in front of them. Shioor
You just proved him right because the Muslim friends will just chop of his head because that's all they know and do best. Many of them are deadly all in the name of Islam
Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by hammedah001(m): 11:03am On Jun 05, 2019
MzTunechi:
shocked shocked shocked this can't be true
all the verses he quote up there are total wrong of you don't have a Quran you can google them... people like him are the one spreading lies about Islam and increasing rate of terrorism
Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by enemyofprogress: 11:05am On Jun 05, 2019
They are the problems of this world
Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by obinnawhyte(m): 11:06am On Jun 05, 2019
Rubyventures:

Despite this, there are loads of good, law abiding Muslims living all round the world.
So don't blame anyone who says otherwise because you don't know their experience or pains. Many have suffered from the claimed bad Muslims amongst them
Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Rolly22(m): 11:07am On Jun 05, 2019
Exodora:

In Igbo nwa by nwa aro .Child belongs to everybody that is one problem we are facing in our society now. Formally when a child is going astray people can call he/she to order and the society will benefit from the child attitude but now because of the insult we get nobody cares and because nobody cares things are getting worst our society is becoming something else .
Take a look around you both our men and ladies . I am not a Muslim and am not here to condemn anybody's opinion on living but we can still correct our mistakes through this young ones. My little niece her father doesn't allow her mum to dress that half necked and she has grown that way whenever her mum buys her those rubbish she doesn't wear it even if her dad travels abroad she will cry and insist on speaking to her dad and the next thing the parents will be have problems so with that my cousin has learnt to dress her decently to avoid her causing any problem between she and her husband.

So what's your point here?
Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2019
Generalkaycee:
Religion of Peace
You dey are correcting people that are not dressing their daughters well, you even allowed ur own to open her teeth?? angry

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 05, 2019
chivera018:

I agree with you
Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Filmewell(f): 11:20am On Jun 05, 2019
chivera018:
Wait until there is chaos in their favour then you will understand that facade you at referring to a friendship.
Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by bluefilm: 11:24am On Jun 05, 2019
I think the man is right to be angry.

Mo Salah should cover his daughter's face with a very dark veil.

He should also not expose her young laps in the public so that pedophiles will not start to get ideas. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry by Barnesgreat: 11:32am On Jun 05, 2019
Welcome to *BARNES DIGITAL*����

Home of ebooks that will help you boost, advance your career and ensure maximum living. We are committed to your success in all facets of life, ranging from business, internet, health, lifestyle, sex matters, children, procreation and all sorts.

*Our vision is to create a world where everyone will be literate, knowledgeable and self-reliant.*

We have courses that will interest you. Our services runs 24/7.

Save this number as
*BARNES DIGITAL* to enable you view our status updates.

My status is BOOKSTORE ������

This is not a groupchat or chatbox

_N. B. you won't see our status updates if you don't save our number._
Video or voice calls are prohibited but you can leave a voicemail.

Please also drop your Nickname so we can be able to save your number to enable you view our status
_If there's any complaint or anything else you need, feel free to hit my DM.._�

*Welcome once again*�

https://07057075858
Or call 07069009467

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign / Kelechi Iheanacho With Ahmed Yusuf In 2010 & 2016: Refuting Age Cheat Allegation / Nigeria Vs Honduras: Rio 2016 Olympics 3rd Place (3 - 2) On 20th August 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.