Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Speedydata: Make 15k Weekly Through Data Reselling - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Speedydata: Make 15k Weekly Through Data Reselling (3369 Views)

Cheapest Data Reselling Group / Which Type Of Android Phone Can I Get On A 15K Budget / Please How Can I Start Data Reselling Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speedydata: Make 15k Weekly Through Data Reselling by SpeedyData: 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
WHO WE ARE
SpeedyData is a registered platform with the CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION .

We provide quick data services to data resellers at unbeatable rates. (MTN & AIRTEL)

WHY US
* Our data is cheaper, hence you make more profit.

* You do not have to worry about your subscription getting expired.

* Data dispensing is automated

* You do not need to subscribe the data yourself. So we've got you covered during emergencies

HOW IT WORKS
It's simple to get started with SpeedyData, the steps below describes the process:

* Fund your account by clicking on the deposit button and paying directly to any of the SpeedyData corporate bank account.
Your SpeedyData wallet will be credited and you can start placing orders for data. That's all all it takes to serve your customers directly from SpeedyData.

To get started, visit www.speedydata.com.ng

For more enquiries, you can Call, SMS or WhatsApp us at 09031286947

or mail support@speedydata.com.ng

To join SpeedyData group, copy and paste the link below on the web.
https:///Gi9VTkLx12TITYSsdckPFe

1 Like

Re: Speedydata: Make 15k Weekly Through Data Reselling by SpeedyData: 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hello Nairalanders!!!

Do you always run out of data to chat up your loved ones or family members?

Are the network subscriptions too exorbitant for you?

Do you wish to make at least 10k weekly?

Then SpeedyData got you covered.

Visit Speedydata.com.ng to get started.
Re: Speedydata: Make 15k Weekly Through Data Reselling by SpeedyData: 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2019

Re: Speedydata: Make 15k Weekly Through Data Reselling by SpeedyData: 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
*WHO WE ARE*
*SpeedyData* is a registered platform with the *CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION .*

We provide quick data services to data resellers at unbeatable rates. *(MTN & AIRTEL)*

*WHY US*
* Our data is cheaper, hence you make more profit.

* You do not have to worry about your subscription getting expired.

* Data dispensing is automated

* You do not need to subscribe the data yourself. So we've got you covered during emergencies

*HOW IT WORKS*
It's simple to get started with SpeedyData, the steps below describes the process:

* Fund your account by clicking on the deposit button and paying directly to any of the SpeedyData corporate bank account.
Your SpeedyData wallet will be credited and you can start placing orders for data. That's all all it takes to serve your customers directly from SpeedyData.

To get started, visit www.speedydata.com.ng

For more enquiries, you can Call, SMS or WhatsApp us at 09031286947

*or mail* support@speedydata.com.ng
Re: Speedydata: Make 15k Weekly Through Data Reselling by Titay(f): 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
Is D's how you guys are paid 8k in to your account for over three hours and you are not picking my calls and responding to my mail. Thread with caution. With them if you don't want heart attack. Just fund wallet with ATM. Though they are cheap but they will not fund you in time
Re: Speedydata: Make 15k Weekly Through Data Reselling by SpeedyData: 7:21am On Jul 07, 2019
@Titay, .A subscriber's wallet is funded once the deposit is received.

We actually got the alert very late, hence the delay in funding your wallet.

Best regards.
Re: Speedydata: Make 15k Weekly Through Data Reselling by Titay(f): 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
SpeedyData:
@Titay, .A subscriber's wallet is funded once the deposit is received.

We actually got the alert very late, hence the delay in funding your wallet.

Best regards.
speedydata is the best and cheapest data so far. Just make sure you fund ahead of your sales. If you want automatic funding use atm. Their data has Been making sense and I have been making profit. Try them and you will not regret it.
Re: Speedydata: Make 15k Weekly Through Data Reselling by Offpoint: 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
SpeedyData:
Hello Nairalanders!!!
Do you always run out of data to chat up your loved ones or family members?
Are the network subscriptions too exorbitant for you?
Do you wish to make at least 10k weekly?
Then SpeedyData got you covered.
Visit Speedydata.com.ng to get started.
Put me through, how do I resell after buying? which of the network?

1 Like

Re: Speedydata: Make 15k Weekly Through Data Reselling by Titay(f): 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
Offpoint:

Put me through, how do I resell after buying? which of the network?
. All you need is to register on the website. And start funding your wallet with atm. And start making whooping profit
Re: Speedydata: Make 15k Weekly Through Data Reselling by Offpoint: 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
Titay:
. All you need is to register on the website. And start funding your wallet with atm. And start making whooping profit
Like I'm not going to be selling anything?

please I need more clarifying information, I've already created an account. I want to understand how it works before I invest in it.
Re: Speedydata: Make 15k Weekly Through Data Reselling by Titay(f): 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
Offpoint:

please I need more clarifying information, I've already created an account. I want to understand how it works before I invest in it.
make your PRICE list and paste to your contact and when they order you will just buy from your wallet and put the customer number and the person gets it
Re: Speedydata: Make 15k Weekly Through Data Reselling by Titay(f): 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
Offpoint:

make your PRICE list and paste to your contact and when they order you will just buy from your wallet and put the customer number and the person gets it . for more info pchat me
Re: Speedydata: Make 15k Weekly Through Data Reselling by Babastag(m): 4:03am On Jul 15, 2019
I need a site like yours to drive Sales were my customer can pucahes automatically
Re: Speedydata: Make 15k Weekly Through Data Reselling by SocialFinance: 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
All please be careful when you deal with this speedydata. They are deceitful. While they put N400 for 1gb here, they're actually selling@ N450 on their website.

Don't register with them it appears they're trying to harvest ppl numbers for dubious means.

Clubkonnect sell at N455 and Tiwatek sell a N460 without need to register or tie down your money in the name of funding wallet.

Once again tread cautiously. If you must buy from them ensure you don't expose your card details to them or put too much in their bank account

2 Likes

Re: Speedydata: Make 15k Weekly Through Data Reselling by OneKinGuy(m): 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
is it only MTN you sell?
Re: Speedydata: Make 15k Weekly Through Data Reselling by Wisedove(m): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2019
I think there is more to this speedyData of a thing.

I have been using 2 data provider sites and they always fund my wallet immediately I make deposit into their cooperate account. But you 'SpeedyData' on the other hand have yet to fund my wallet (Account created yesterday) despite the fact that I have paid money into your account since 8am yesterday 25th/July/2019, I relayed a complaint on ur site too but nothing.

I think seun should always try do a proper findings about the authenticity of their clients before placing their advert. I hope this site is not another "paxtrading"
in the making.

Please anyone dealing with this site should thread with caution and I will also advise anyone not to use ATM card as a means of payment in order not to disclose ur details for fraudulent transactions.
If at all you want to try this site, make payment using USSD or Bank Deposit and lastly try with the money you think you can afford to loose.

Cc:Dominique

Update: They have refund my money back to me yesterday the grin 17th of November, 2019. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Speedydata: Make 15k Weekly Through Data Reselling by SpeedyData: 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2019
@Wisedove, Apologies for such an inconvenience.

You can mail or chat us up for this issue to be resolved instantly.

Thanks.
Re: Speedydata: Make 15k Weekly Through Data Reselling by Wisedove(m): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
SpeedyData:
@Wisedove, Apologies for such an inconvenience.

You can mail or chat us up for this issue to be resolved instantly.

Thanks.

You must be joking...
I chatted you several times on whatsapp all through the period(a month ago or so) you never respond to my messages again once I relayed my complaints.
You neither credit the wallet nor give a reason for doing so .

Update: my money have been refund back to me
Re: Speedydata: Make 15k Weekly Through Data Reselling by Titay(f): 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
I have moved on since. It is like they are not ready for biz.
Re: Speedydata: Make 15k Weekly Through Data Reselling by bbyby01: 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
These guys are fraud o! let nobody patronise them to avoid stories that touch. Na so them scam me

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp(blackberry And Iphone Chat Combined): Bbmessenger And Imessenger / How To Renew Your Whatsapp Expiring Date / Startimes S100 Android Digital TV Phone. Anyone Used It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.