Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Why Would A Woman Waste A Guys Money Knowing She's Not Interested In Dating Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Woman Waste A Guys Money Knowing She's Not Interested In Dating Him (1459 Views)

Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding / Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Woman Waste A Guys Money Knowing She's Not Interested In Dating Him by Ilekokonit: 1:37am On Jun 05, 2019
Why would a woman KNOWINGLY waste a guys money knowing fully well she has no intention of dating him ?

It seems that the spirit of cheating / ripping off people / reaping where they did not sow resides in most women.
Re: Why Would A Woman Waste A Guys Money Knowing She's Not Interested In Dating Him by Sundaygeorge: 3:40am On Jun 05, 2019
This ur grammar self...
Re: Why Would A Woman Waste A Guys Money Knowing She's Not Interested In Dating Him by Next2Bezee(m): 4:51am On Jun 05, 2019
Some do not have the heart to, and some can not be bothered to.

As an active guy, you are supposed to look out for signs of interest or disinterest from the girl you are seeing. Some guys see disinterest but choose to stay because they want to woo the girl. If you know you cannot be bothered to wait, then after a while of seeing a lack of interest, hapu the girl and move on.

7 Likes

Re: Why Would A Woman Waste A Guys Money Knowing She's Not Interested In Dating Him by crackhaus: 9:19am On Jun 05, 2019
Ilekokonit:
Why would a woman KNOWINGLY waste a guys money knowing fully well she has no intention of dating him ?

It seems that the spirit of cheating / ripping off people / reaping where they did not sow resides in most women.
Poverty my brother, poverty.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Woman Waste A Guys Money Knowing She's Not Interested In Dating Him by bukatyne(f): 10:00am On Jun 05, 2019
Ilekokonit:

Why would a guy sleep with a girl when he knows he is not dating/marrying her?

People have the responsibility of guarding their treasures.

Before you release the goods: your money, body, sperm, time, skills etc make sure the other person is worth it.

It is also a sign of low self esteem to throw your treasures at someone who is not showing signs of deserving it.

7 Likes

Re: Why Would A Woman Waste A Guys Money Knowing She's Not Interested In Dating Him by bukatyne(f): 10:01am On Jun 05, 2019
crackhaus:

Poverty my brother, poverty.

I wish.
Re: Why Would A Woman Waste A Guys Money Knowing She's Not Interested In Dating Him by gerizzim: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2019
because you are trying to buy her love wit goodies. most tyms, we automatically assume dt buying a lady stuff will make her return her love bk to you.

It only pulls her to stay to enjoy benefits bt it won't make her settle for you. let her buy into your person bfor ur Goodies.
Re: Why Would A Woman Waste A Guys Money Knowing She's Not Interested In Dating Him by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 05, 2019
If you are a smart guy, you will detect signs of disinterest from the girl and then quickly withdraw your commitment.
Don't spend more than thrice without confirming her interest.
No time..

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Woman Waste A Guys Money Knowing She's Not Interested In Dating Him by kingkoboko: 11:32am On Jun 05, 2019
Bc0s those mumu men are KNOWINGLY tryin 2buy d uninterested woman's luv/kpomo. Hehehe...

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Woman Waste A Guys Money Knowing She's Not Interested In Dating Him by crackhaus: 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
bukatyne:

I wish.
Babe, trust me. Na poverty mentality go make woman to keep wasting a man's money when she's not interested in him.

I know what I'm saying. Women with a certain financial class even get irritated if you try too hard by using cash or gifts to win them over.
Re: Why Would A Woman Waste A Guys Money Knowing She's Not Interested In Dating Him by bukatyne(f): 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
crackhaus:

Babe, trust me. Na poverty mentality go make woman to keep wasting a man's money when she's not interested in him.

I know what I'm saying. Women with a certain financial class even get irritated if you try too hard by using cash or gifts to win them over.

Well, I get you.

The ones still collecting aren't poor sha.
Re: Why Would A Woman Waste A Guys Money Knowing She's Not Interested In Dating Him by Junkie1: 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
AND WHY WOULD YOU SIMPFULLY S[b]AND WHY WOULD YOU SIMPFULLY S[/b] SPEND MONEY ON THE BITCHH IN THE FIRST PLACE?? SMH
Re: Why Would A Woman Waste A Guys Money Knowing She's Not Interested In Dating Him by wakes: 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
Men do same. But it's not correct.
Re: Why Would A Woman Waste A Guys Money Knowing She's Not Interested In Dating Him by luvyaself95(m): 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
crackhaus:

You're Right Bro, I have an Ex That is not interested in one guy like that but she keep magaing the guy which i find it very Bad told her twice to stop. she refuse so i had to break up with her because if someone get marry to such girl and things get hard for like 3 months dat mean she will be Cheating...
Those Girls Can anything for money...
Re: Why Would A Woman Waste A Guys Money Knowing She's Not Interested In Dating Him by crackhaus: 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
bukatyne:

Well, I get you.

The ones still collecting aren't poor sha.
Not necessarily poor per se, it's more of a mind thing.

Once one has a poverty mentality, it will still reveal itself even if they drive a GLK.
Re: Why Would A Woman Waste A Guys Money Knowing She's Not Interested In Dating Him by bukatyne(f): 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
crackhaus:

Not necessarily poor per se, it's more of a mind thing.

Once one has a poverty mentality, it will still reveal itself even if they drive a GLK.

It is the mentality.

A truly poor lady can still have dignity and say no.
Re: Why Would A Woman Waste A Guys Money Knowing She's Not Interested In Dating Him by crackhaus: 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
luvyaself95:
You're Right Bro, I have an Ex That is not interested in one guy like that but she keep magaing the guy which i find it very Bad told her twice to stop. she refuse so i had to break up with her because if someone get marry to such girl and things get hard for like 3 months dat mean she will be Cheating...
Those Girls Can anything for money...
My brother you did well.
Run away from any girl that can keep 'maga-ing' a guy she's not interested in while she's with you.
Re: Why Would A Woman Waste A Guys Money Knowing She's Not Interested In Dating Him by crackhaus: 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
bukatyne:

It is the mentality.

A truly poor lady can still have dignity and say no.
Of course, there are always exceptions.
Re: Why Would A Woman Waste A Guys Money Knowing She's Not Interested In Dating Him by luvyaself95(m): 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
crackhaus:

My brother you did well.
Run away from any girl that can keep 'maga-ing' a guy she's not interested in while she's with you.
Abi The imagine the idiot still Have Gut to be explaining nonsense to Me...
Re: Why Would A Woman Waste A Guys Money Knowing She's Not Interested In Dating Him by crackhaus: 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
luvyaself95:
Abi The imagine the idiot still Have Gut to be explaining nonsense to Me...
Chics will always have an explanation for that funny behaviour, it never makes any sense.
Re: Why Would A Woman Waste A Guys Money Knowing She's Not Interested In Dating Him by luvyaself95(m): 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
crackhaus:

Chics will always have an explanation for that funny behaviour, it never makes any sense.
and it always annoying...
Re: Why Would A Woman Waste A Guys Money Knowing She's Not Interested In Dating Him by khia: 3:58am On Sep 23, 2019
Ilekokonit:

There are many parasites in the world, male and female who will use people. I must admit you have some interesting topics but waaay too many. grin You seem to be in search of knowledge than to offend people like a lot of the members believe.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Na Wa Oh!! Instagram Slay Queen “jennyipopo” Dance Naked In New Instagram Video / Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room(pics) / Locations To Get Oloshos In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.