Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Lawyers Drop Neymar's Rape Accuser - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lawyers Drop Neymar's Rape Accuser (23696 Views)

Neymar Rape Accuser Indicted For Extortion By Brazilian Police / Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) / Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers Drop Neymar's Rape Accuser by marleymalibu(m): 8:32am On Jun 05, 2019
IamPatriotic:
The lady is member of syndicate in Brazil whose targets are always wealthy people. I read on marca.com that the lady threatened to release video of Neymar's violent conduct.
she's bluffing. if she truly get any video why she no show her lawyers as evidence? was she recording while she was being assaulted or the recording was on before the assault began? no b she book hotel would have said she fixed camera in the room before Neymar came in.
She's just tryn to save a face ni, i doubt she has anything. Even her own statements contradict each other. She should swallow her L gracefully with contentment or face being sued herself for defamation.
Re: Lawyers Drop Neymar's Rape Accuser by brainhgeek(m): 8:32am On Jun 05, 2019
unclexofficial:
Lawyers representing Neymar's rape accuser, have dropped the case as they claimed there are many contradictions in her story. 

The Lawyers who dropped Neymar's rape accuser case, said she initially told them she had consensual sex with Neymar in a Paris hotel in May and that he then became violent and assaulted her. The Sao Paulo-based firm, Fernandes e Abreu further disclosed that in her complaint to the police she"described what had happened as 'rape', which is a completely different allegation. 

Recall that in a seven-minute video Neymar shared on Saturday, he vehemently denied raping the woman. He went on to share a string of WhatsApp messages, he said he had received from the Brazilian woman. He also named the woman and showed what he said were photographs of her topless and apparently in his hotel bed.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/05/lawyers-drop-neymars-rape-accuser/

Time for Neymar to sue her back. These syndicated of idiots must be taught a big lesson. Scape goat identified!
Re: Lawyers Drop Neymar's Rape Accuser by martineverest(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2019
Joromi12:
Aids no real if not celebs go dey catch am
u can have unprotected sex with HIV patients and contract hiv,but once u take PreP within 24hrs the HIV virus will be killed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Drop Neymar's Rape Accuser by Malawian(m): 9:21am On Jun 05, 2019
martineverest:
u can have unprotected sex with HIV patients and contract hiv,but once u take PreP within 24hrs the HIV virus will be killed
Most of these top celebs/footballers do have medical teams with them. I have read somewhere that Ronaldo do insist on blood test from his partners before strafing them raw.
Re: Lawyers Drop Neymar's Rape Accuser by PaddyX: 9:27am On Jun 05, 2019
IamPatriotic:
The lady is member of syndicate in Brazil whose targets are always wealthy people. I read on marca.com that she threatened to release video of Neymar's violent conduct. Unfortunately, we may have to wait for the video the same way we waited for Pastor Abiodun Fatoyinbo's "robust response" to Ese Walter's allegations.

grin grin grin
You people won't kill me on Nairaland
Re: Lawyers Drop Neymar's Rape Accuser by salt1: 10:22am On Jun 05, 2019
martineverest:

Just hearing of this.
Not that I engage in any risky sexual behaviour, but it's good to know
Re: Lawyers Drop Neymar's Rape Accuser by martineverest(m): 10:30am On Jun 05, 2019
salt1:

Just hearing of this.
Not that I engage in any risky sexual behaviour, but it's good to know
yeah...read more about it...it's in pharmacy

but play safe......there is an incurable Gonorhea now .
Re: Lawyers Drop Neymar's Rape Accuser by salt1: 10:37am On Jun 05, 2019
martineverest:
yeah...read more about it...it's in pharmacy

but play safe......there is an incurable Gonorhea now .

Incurable gonorrhea ! Pukes
Re: Lawyers Drop Neymar's Rape Accuser by armadeo(m): 10:40am On Jun 05, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

I know but if you are indeed focused in your career you don't have to be swayed by a woman's deceit. Many of these celebrities think their status can offer them cheap sex and will ignorantly label every lady as their fans whereas they are not. One has to be prudent so that the fame that get into your head won't make you misbehave

Lol. You do not understand fame. Its beyond your control. Especially if it comes suddenly.

Your life changes so swiftly that its .mind blowing. Suddenly everything you ever dreamed of is at your beck and call.

It takes a lot of will power to control fame except you walk away

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Drop Neymar's Rape Accuser by ChukwuemekaVal(m): 10:42am On Jun 05, 2019
[quote author=kennynelcon post=79030295] sad

I think it’s high time they made laws against false rape accusers. We have such law already in Nigeria
Re: Lawyers Drop Neymar's Rape Accuser by Tinyemeka(m): 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
Dottore:
If it were Nigerian lawyers they'd deceive the girl and assure her that she has a case with good chances of winning then they'd milk her and even be moving countless motions of adjournment in order to continue milking her.
Stupid Gold digger.

If you don't have sense in Nigeria the system will give you sense by force after suckling your blood.

Like Michael Avenatti

Even if he knew she was lying, he'd still convince her to pursue the case, to cheaply boost his popularity and see what he'll scrape off.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard / Ahmed Musa Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday / "It's All Jealousy!": Zlatan Ibrahimovic Slams Paul Pogba’s Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.