Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government (9967 Views)

Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen / Delta Government Gives Out Cheques To Victims Of Uwheru Herdsmen Attack / Pat Utomi: Success Adegor Video Shows Delta Government Has No Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Kundagarten: 9:35am On Jun 05, 2019
[s]
Osagyefo98:

Drug billionaire pusher to Italian poverty prostitutes and HIV carriers.

When stand as Edo state, u didn't progress, is now that both come that una go progress.

U still a child.

Is that not mediocrity, u didn't move an inch when alone, na now u add up una go move.

Attack and hold ur leaders accountable as am not damn interested in any edo/delta brouhaha

[/s]

This is why your people call you "efulefu"
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by CioAngels(f): 9:36am On Jun 05, 2019
Obaseki did not know before that Bendelites are not in separatetable when a Delta girl, though married to a Benin man passed the Edo test for job with 60percent was nit employed because she is from Delta but chose Edo girl with 40percent. Shame to him and to Okowa.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Binikingdowm: 9:36am On Jun 05, 2019
Kundagarten:

Other Igbos hate him with passion because he speak from his anus. He is neither here nor there.
mhen I'm confused. I've no idea why he's so pained about this initiative
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 05, 2019
GMbuharii:

We like it that way,if you gat a problem with that,then get a cup of sniper coffee,thank you

Poverty can disfugure and disfunction people's reasoning.
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Kundagarten: 9:37am On Jun 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Keep diverting and continue shooting ur self on the leg.

Do Edo state and calculate the number of miserable index in the state.

Thank me later.

U leave the ravaging situation in ur land and be chasing shadows.
@emboldened
This is a joke right?
You're the one that ran away from Ebonyi thread to come and disturb our peace here.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Kundagarten: 9:40am On Jun 05, 2019
ken6488:

I prefer Niger delta republic bro grin grin

We will be the richest in Africa.....

Niger Delta Republic would definitely be the richest republic in Africa, we need Nigeria to divide as soon as possible.
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by georgementday(m): 9:42am On Jun 05, 2019
Only God will save igbos with our tribalistic mentality

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 05, 2019
Binikingdowm:
oga what's paining you in this matter? Are you from delta or Edo state? What's your business, this is how you people bring hatred and insults to your ethnic group and will also be complaining other tribes hate you.

Or have you seen Edo or delta people insult igbos on Igbos progressive thread?

You said Edo state isn't developed, I dare you to mention any Igbo state that can stand toe to toe with Edo state in any positive index.

You should have known I don't reply trash at bolded.

I offered advice but u feel u can turn it to insult, alright let's go on.
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by jbembela: 9:43am On Jun 05, 2019
Papa from Bini / Mama Itsekiri I rep Bendel
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Westsida: 9:43am On Jun 05, 2019
[s]
GMbuharii:

We wo,that guy ain't Igbo. Nobody knows where he's from. I think he's Ghana.

And lahor wowo,stop taunting the igbos.
It's bad. They are our comrades. Stop it please. They want their nation and we also want ours.
If this country will not practise True Federalism,then we all have a big problem.

We are thinking it but only the igbos are bold enough to say it. Thank you
[/s]
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Binikingdowm: 9:45am On Jun 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

You should have known I don't reply trash at bolded.

I offered advice but u feel u can turn it to insult, alright let's go on.
mumu boy. Oya let's compare Igbo best state "Anambra"with Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 05, 2019
Kundagarten:

@emboldened
This is a joke right?
You're the one that ran away from Ebonyi thread to come and disturb our peace here.

Continue calling ebonyi for no just cause or are u tired or do u think u have monopoly of insult.

I offered Ann advice is left for u to say no or his how it should be instead u revert to insult...

Let's go on..
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by jbembela: 9:45am On Jun 05, 2019
Fathee from Bini, Mother Itsekiri. I rep Bendel.
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by mrnigerdelta: 9:45am On Jun 05, 2019
Good one
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Binikingdowm: 9:46am On Jun 05, 2019
jbembela:
Papa from Bini / Mama Itsekiri I rep Bendel
same with me but dad from Benin, mum from agbor(ika)
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Kundagarten: 9:47am On Jun 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Continue calling ebonyi for no just cause or are u tired or do u think u have monopoly of insult.

I offered Ann advice is left for u to say no or his how it should be instead u revert to insult...
Let's go on..

I did not insult you, but I won't keep quiet when you insult my people.
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 05, 2019
Binikingdowm:
mumu boy. Oya let's compare Igbo best state "Anambra"with Edo state.

There is a clear difference between light and darkness, forwardever and backwardness.

Such don't need comparison.
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Favor99(m): 9:47am On Jun 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Drug billionaire pusher to Italian poverty prostitutes and HIV carriers.

When stand as Edo state, u didn't progress, is now that both come that una go progress.

U still a child.

Is that not mediocrity, u didn't move an inch when alone, na now u add up una go move.

Attack and hold ur leaders accountable as am not damn interested in any edo/delta brouhaha

Osagyefo, my brother what’s the problem? Why insult Edo like this. We don’t hate Igbos. Why the insult? We love our brothers from South east

We need start a new movement on this forum. We need to end the name-calling, and start embracing ourselves

Successful nations don’t rip each other apart like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Westsida: 9:48am On Jun 05, 2019
Favor99:

Lol I didn’t understand what you wrote? Sorry I don’t know my native tongue and don’t know any other language but English.

They’re bunch of Flatish lowlife urine drinkers! They’re so useless that they are afraid to show the world who they’re. A true born son of the soil won’t claim another mans land.
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by 5starMan: 9:49am On Jun 05, 2019
Kundagarten:

Igbos are definitely not are problem or our enemies but if any Igbo person writes anything derogatory, I reserve the right to set the record straight.
And you are 100% sure he is Igbo? Or the divide and rule system has made you to be an attack dog on Igbos?
Let's assume he is Igbo,must you attack his tribe? Are you really what you claim to be? or is it a form of instigating a tribe against the other for your benefit of #oneNigeriaOfbackwardness?#
Be a good Nigerian, support a forward looking Nigeria.thanks

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 05, 2019
Kundagarten:

I did not insult you, but I won't keep quiet when you insult my people.

Neither did I, I only suggested that Obaseki can do better than he is doing with development but trying to waste time in another union may draw him back and I also said am not against delta/edo union.

And without understanding u turn to verbal insult....Imagine.
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Favor99(m): 9:53am On Jun 05, 2019
Westsida:

They’re bunch of Flatish lowlife urine drinkers! They’re so useless that they are afraid to show the world who they’re. A true born son of the soil won’t claim another mans land.
Oh ok, what where you referring to?
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Kundagarten: 9:54am On Jun 05, 2019
5starMan:
And you are 100% sure he is Igbo? Or the divide and rule system has made you to be an attack dog on Igbos?
Let's assume he is Igbo,must you attack his tribe? Are you really what you claim to be? or is it a form of instigating a tribe against the other for your benefit of #one Nigeria of backwardness?#
Be a good Nigerian, support a forward looking Nigeria.thanks

I don't know if he is really Igbo but I've seen him on other thread speak Igbo more than some Igbo people.
If anybody abuse Edo state I will reply in kind. I don't care if you are Igbo Yoruba or Hausa. My interest is Edo and Edo alone.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 05, 2019
Favor99:

Osagyefo, my brother what’s the problem? Why insult Edo like this. We don’t hate Igbos. Why the insult? We love our brothers from South east

We need start a new movement on this forum. We need to end the name-calling, and start embracing ourselves

Successful nations don’t rip each other apart like this

I didn't rather they attacked my person first when I tried offering a subtle advice on the need of accountability of these rogues we call our leaders.
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 05, 2019
NOBODYY:
Another scam fund syphoning venture..
Why? Obaseki is nickname as wait and see governor
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Kundagarten: 9:55am On Jun 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Neither did I, I only suggested that Obaseki can do better than he is doing with development but trying to waste time in another union may draw him back and I also said am not against delta/edo union.

And without understanding u turn to verbal insult....Imagine.
Ok sorry if I got your initial statement wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Edo state should develop on their own and stop looking for who to drag back or front.

The governor should face the challenge he met and stop all these old mentality.
There are many Edos in Delta and likewise. The project would benefit both states

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Kundagarten: 9:57am On Jun 05, 2019
asuustrike1:

Why? Obaseki is nickname as wait and see governor
He is "wake and see" governor not "wait and see"
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 05, 2019
asuustrike1:

There are many Edos in Delta and likewise. The project would benefit both states

Ok
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Favor99(m): 10:08am On Jun 05, 2019
CioAngels:
Obaseki did not know before that Bendelites are not in separatetable when a Delta girl, though married to a Benin man passed the Edo test for job with 60percent was nit employed because she is from Delta but chose Edo girl with 40percent. Shame to him and to Okowa.
Hey my sister, I’m sorry he did that. It’s not fair of him to do that. But tribal stuff like this happens all throughout Nigeria and even within Edo State.
We have our own issues like this even within our state. Esan was supposed to get speaker or deputy governor, but did they gives us?

Try not to take offense, Deltans are our people, we were together from western region to midwestern region to bendel state. You are the closest people to us in Nigeria.

Let’s try our best to make Nigeria a better place and work to end discrimination like this so we can live in a better, freer, fairer and safer country
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by ken6488(m): 10:13am On Jun 05, 2019
Kundagarten:

Niger Delta Republic would definitely be the richest republic in Africa, we need Nigeria to divide as soon as possible.
Very fast bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by GMbuharii: 10:18am On Jun 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Poverty can disfugure and disfunction people's reasoning.

100% like you.

See how ugly your name sounds

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

112: FG To Build Uber-Like National Emergency Ambulance Service / Electoral Act: How APC Is Plotting Tenure Elongation For Buhari – PDP / We’ll Resist APC’s Desperation To Foist One-Party Rule On Nigerians – PDP BOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.