Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government (9981 Views)

Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen / Delta Government Gives Out Cheques To Victims Of Uwheru Herdsmen Attack / Pat Utomi: Success Adegor Video Shows Delta Government Has No Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Unbiased1: 10:27am On Jun 05, 2019
Binikingdowm:
oga what's paining you in this matter? Are you from delta or Edo state? What's your business, this is how you people bring hatred and insults to your ethnic group and will also be complaining other tribes hate you.

Or have you seen Edo or delta people insult igbos on Igbos progressive thread?

You said Edo state isn't developed, I dare you to mention any Igbo state that can stand toe to toe with Edo state in any positive index.

What is wrong with you? Everybody knows that the idiot you are replying is not an Igbo person but you keep insulting Igbo people. I have been seeing your stupid comments since and I've discovered that it's like u derive joy in insulting Igbo people. You better respect yourself.
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by DonJossydirich(m): 10:29am On Jun 05, 2019
Nice one Gov Oba..Delta/Edo link-up. We are proud of you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by poseidon12: 10:30am On Jun 05, 2019
Great idea from Obaseki. One of the few competent Governors.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by GMbuharii: 10:34am On Jun 05, 2019
Westsida:

They’re bunch of Flatish lowlife urine drinkers! They’re so useless that they are afraid to show the world who they’re. A true born son of the soil won’t claim another mans land.

If I am lying about my tribe may Heaven judge against me SEVERELY. AND LET ALL THOSE THINGS YOU WROTE THERE,URINE DRINKERS,USELESS,MAY THEY APPLY

But if I am not,may Heaven judge against you SEVERELY. AND LET THOSE THINGS YOU WROTE THERE,URINE DRINKERS, USELESS, MAY THEY APPLY AGAINST YOU.
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Unbiased1: 10:37am On Jun 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I didn't rather they attacked my person first when I tried offering a subtle advice on the need of accountability of these rogues we call our leaders.

This guy eh. My problem with you is not that you spew trash always, my problem with you is that people consider you Igbo. Why don't you claim another tribe for God's sake? Even your moniker looks like an Edo name. You are not from Anambra neither are you from any other Igbo state or region, stop making people insult Ndigbo on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 05, 2019
GMbuharii:

100% like you.
See how ugly your name sounds
grin
am done, don't want to insult the state further.
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 05, 2019
Unbiased1:

This guy eh. My problem with you is not that you spew trash always, my problem with you is that people consider you Igbo. Why don't you claim another tribe for God's sake? Even your moniker looks like an Edo name. You are not from Anambra neither are you from any other Igbo state or region, stop making people insult Ndigbo on Nairaland.

next
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 05, 2019
Unbiased1:

What is wrong with you? Everybody knows that the idiot you are replying is not an Igbo person but you keep insulting Igbo people. I have been seeing your stupid comments since and I've discovered that it's like u derive joy in insulting Igbo people. You better respect yourself.

next, custodian of Igbo land.
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Westsida: 10:58am On Jun 05, 2019
[s]
GMbuharii:

If I am lying about my tribe may Heaven judge against me SEVERELY. AND LET ALL THOSE THINGS YOU WROTE THERE,URINE DRINKERS,USELESS,MAY THEY APPLY

But if I am not,may Heaven judge against you SEVERELY. AND LET THOSE THINGS YOU WROTE THERE,URINE DRINKERS, USELESS, MAY THEY APPLY AGAINST YOU.
[/s]
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 05, 2019
Kundagarten:

He is "wake and see" governor not "wait and see"
Yea! Thanks for the correction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by GMbuharii: 11:27am On Jun 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

am done, don't want to insult the state further.

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by 5starMan: 11:29am On Jun 05, 2019
Kundagarten:

I don't know if he is really Igbo but I've seen him on other thread speak Igbo more than some Igbo people.
If anybody abuse Edo state I will reply in kind. I don't care if you are Igbo Yoruba or Hausa. My interest is Edo and Edo alone.
okay bro...But hay, your interest shouldn't be Edo and Edo alone.I think it should be Edo and Nigeria as a whole.thanks

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Deadlytruth(m): 11:35am On Jun 05, 2019
AreaFada2:

A result of splitting stares anyhow. Imagine the combined recurrent expenditure of Edo and Delta now.
But some will point of growth of Asaba since 1991 as proof that creating new states is good.

It is often best to avoid the topic not to seem to be eyeing the oil of Delta from Edo perspective.

States currently have decent IGR and should do well if not for corruption.
You just said it all. As an Edolite I personally don't like it when an Edo/Delta collaboration is championed by an Edo person as it would suggest Edo is eyeing Delta State oil which however is never the intention any day. While I would prefer that Edo State goes about her affairs alone, if this very collaboration is being championed by a Deltan, I may be neutral in disposition to it, but if it is by an Edo person, then it won't go down well with me as I would advise him to abandon the idea immedietely, because much as he might have a genuine intentions behind it, the perception of the public matters more in the affairs of men.
As a state with the most diverse mineral deposits base, the most strategic location, the most diverse vegetation belts, and a lot other first position advantages over every other state of the federation, I believe strongly that with constantly visionary and pragmatic government in Osadebey House, Edo State doesn't really need collaboration with any other state to clinch and permanently retain first position in all socioeconomic indices in the committee of Nigerian states. Though no thanks to the Lucky Igbinedion administration which dragged Edo State back by at least 25 years.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Deadlytruth(m): 11:48am On Jun 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Keep diverting and continue shooting ur self on the leg.

Do Edo state and calculate the number of miserable index in the state.

Thank me later.

U leave the ravaging situation in ur land and be chasing shadows.

I don't know what you mean by misreable index, but in terms of socioeconomic indices, the available statistics never places Edo below 4th position in any table among the 36 states.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by AreaFada2: 11:50am On Jun 05, 2019
Kundagarten:

@emboldened
Edo is an oil producing state, thank you.
Edo is doing OK financially even without much oil. Edo is not a core oil state. Just need better management

But my point is still valid. World people see things in different ways. While strategic collaboration is good, better to focus on one's own as Nigeria is today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Deadlytruth(m): 11:53am On Jun 05, 2019
Binikingdowm:
oga what's paining you in this matter? Are you from delta or Edo state? What's your business, this is how you people bring hatred and insults to your ethnic group and will also be complaining other tribes hate you.

You said Edo state isn't developed, I dare you to mention any Igbo state that can stand toe to toe with Edo state in any positive index.

Don't mind that intruder. Edo State currently occipies 4th position on GDP per Capita which is the single encompassing measure of overall prosperity of societies. No state from his Igbo land makes the top seven on that GDP/Capita ranking table.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 05, 2019
Deadlytruth:

I don't know what you mean by misreable index, but in terms of socioeconomic indices, the available statistics never places Edo below 4th position in any table among the 36 states.

Ma done with the thread a long time ago.
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 05, 2019
Deadlytruth:

Don't mind that intruder. Edo State currently occipies 4th position on GDP per Capita which is the single encompassing measure of overall prosperity of societies. No state from his Igbo land makes the top seven on that GDP/Capita ranking table.

Fullstop from ur bureau of statistics.
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Binikingdowm: 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
Unbiased1:

see that guy is Igbo. Look at his past posts. Tell him to stop dragging good igbos into his mess
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Deadlytruth(m): 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
GMbuharii:

Good.

We love naija,but she's been hijacked by the north/fulanis. And they're strangling everyone.

My mum Called me from uromi some days back and told me of the frightening presence of Fulani herdsmen there. People are afraid of going to their farm now. Can you imagine that!!

Look we must commend the igbos for their bold moves. God help us
Judging from historical perspective, Igbos put us in this insecurity problem in the first instance, so the law of natural justice and nemesis places on their shoulders the responsibility of leading the campaign against the fulani herdsmen menace hence they deserve no commendation for campaigning against a national menace resulting from their past shortsighted actions and choices.
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Born2Breed(f): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
This is commendable.

Seeing the Edo great men coming together to alleviate poverty is a welcome development, Obaseki seems a technocrat who is more interested in long lasting initiative.

Skill acquisition curbs unemployment. A big thank you to The Iyase, Captain Hosa and co.
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Deadlytruth(m): 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
CioAngels:
Obaseki did not know before that Bendelites are not in separatetable when a Delta girl, though married to a Benin man passed the Edo test for job with 60percent was nit employed because she is from Delta but chose Edo girl with 40percent. Shame to him and to Okowa.
While your allegation above might be true, you may however be shocked to hear that one of the reasons Obaseki is facing resistance to his second term bid from some camps in Edo State is that he imported persons from Delta State to take up appointments in his cabinet to the neglect of Edo sons who sacrificed materially and worked tirelessly for his victory in 2016. One of his aides from Delta State is reported to have so much benefited from Edo State funds to the extent that he has been able to afford a N200m worth property in Lekki, Lagos.
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by ernieboy(m): 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
CioAngels:
Obaseki did not know before that Bendelites are not in separatetable when a Delta girl, though married to a Benin man passed the Edo test for job with 60percent was nit employed because she is from Delta but chose Edo girl with 40percent. Shame to him and to Okowa.
are u the delta girl? so u are expecting him to employ a non indegene but leave his own unemployed? does delta do same to edos?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2019
Deadlytruth:

Judging from historical perspective, Igbos put us in this insecurity problem in the first instance, so the law of natural justice and nemesis places on their shoulders the responsibility of leading the campaign against the fulani herdsmen menace hence they deserve no commendation for campaigning against a national menace resulting from their past shortsighted actions and choices.

So na we go carry the blame abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by GMbuharii: 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
Deadlytruth:

Guy,we will all be losers if we keep on dwelling our thoughts about the past. So I should keep mute and allow evil to overthrow me and my loved ones cos the igbos did this and that in the past,huh?

If I may ask,in what way did their shortsighted actions in the past lead to this present menace?

If you are hinging any blame on the igbos for so called past mistakes then our grandfathers, Anthony Enahoro, Herbert Macauley,Awolowo,Zik,Okotie Eboh,etc, who fought for independence prematurely should equally share that blame,cos the north weren't ready and the Brits manipulated and gave them power. And we have been suffering for that till today.

The hand writing of the northern menace/internal colonisation have been on the wall for decades and only the igbos are bold enough to look at them in the face,challenge them.
We are all thinking it, but they are saying it.

I am a Niger Deltan and a sailor. I hate the things I see whenever we are taking fuel from Lagos to the deltas,to the people who own the crude.

Note,if you guys believe the igbos brought this menance on us and should be in forefront against it,then leave them alone,stop abusing them when they are doing so.
If I cannot help a man,I leave him alone,I don't make things worse for him.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Binikingdowm: 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

So na we go carry the blame abi?
you are a northerner not Igbo. Igbos in Edo state and good and peace loving but you on the other hand are tribalistic and hateful
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by GMbuharii: 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
Binikingdowm:

Guy,unbiased1 is right,that thing ain't Igbo.
He ain't Edo either.

Maybe he's agbor or even a Ghanaian.
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
Binikingdowm:
you are a northerner not Igbo. Igbos in Edo state and good and peace loving but you on the other hand are tribalistic and hateful

lolzzzzzz

I forgive you.
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by GMbuharii: 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
Binikingdowm:

Yes.

What is Osagyefo?
It's either Osagie or Osegie/Osejie

Does he know the meaning of Osagie?
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by GMbuharii: 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

lolzzzzzz

I forgive you.

4kOFF mallam
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Binikingdowm: 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
Deadlytruth:

You just said it all. As an Edolite I personally don't like it when an Edo/Delta collaboration is championed by an Edo person as it would suggest Edo is eyeing Delta State oil which however is never the intention any day. While I would prefer that Edo State goes about her affairs alone, if this very collaboration is being championed by a Deltan, I may be neutral in disposition to it, but if it is by an Edo person, then it won't go down well with me as I would advise him to abandon the idea immedietely, because much as he might have a genuine intentions behind it, the perception of the public matters more in the affairs of men.
As a state with the most diverse mineral deposits base, the most strategic location, the most diverse vegetation belts, and a lot other first position advantages over every other state of the federation, I believe strongly that with constantly visionary and pragmatic government in Osadebey House, Edo State doesn't really need collaboration with any other state to clinch and permanently retain first position in all socioeconomic indices in the committee of Nigerian states. Though no thanks to the Lucky Igbinedion administration which dragged Edo State back by at least 25 years.
I'm both Edo and delta and we need to partner up to bring development to our respective states.

Delta has oil in abundance and how has it benefited them? The north and westerners keep using delta resources to finance their own projects.

One would think delta will be the power house of Niger delta by now but it seems it's river state and Edo state that is taking the position. Oil will soon become irrelevant and how will delta adjust to this new world?.

Edo state has already started planning hosting the judiciary house of the Niger delta.

Industrial park is on his way. And agricultural revisionary is going on here.

We've other resources like limestone, rubber, palm oil that will be more valuable than oil in years to come.

We've no use for delta state resources if that's what some people are thinking.
Re: Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government by Binikingdowm: 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
GMbuharii:

Yes. He's a divisive impostor.

What the hell is Osagyefo?
It's either Osagie or Osegie/Osejie

Does he know the meaning of Osagie?
the first time I saw the moniker I thought he's an Edo person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Sacks Lagos PDP From Secretariat Over Unpaid Rent / I Just Saw This On Twitter. Very Sad / Arrest Of Non-Kanuris Divided Boko Haram - Abu Qaqa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.