Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,247 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Most Nigerian Women Will Never See Heaven! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Most Nigerian Women Will Never See Heaven! (528 Views)

Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(tue. 21/11/2017) Look To Jesus And See Heaven / Are Jews Going To See Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nigerian Women Will Never See Heaven! by Bloooody(m): 7:56am On Jun 05, 2019
I rarely attend Nigerian churches because we have gone astray!
Imagine a woman holding a microphone in the church and praising God in his own house!
This is an abomination, God himself firmly stated no woman is allowed to speak in the church but yet we have women jumping and shouting around.

Next chapter
I have seen this several times and even witness women doing this rubbish.
What authority do you have to hold a man by his genitals angry, We have started accepting the western life style and ignoring our God given duties!

Next chapter
In today's society which is far worse than Sodom and gorrah!
We now accept women who aren't virgins as wife's and then even have the audacity to carry them church with a fake pastor as marriage angry
I'm honestly disgusted and disappointed in this generation of Christians, most refuse to accept what God has bestowed upon us.

This last image is for feminist like sweetbuns and fumisticqueen!
You will burn in hell if you don't turn against this foolish mindset of feminism, God himself made us greater than women in every way, you're our sexual slaves that's why God once told the Israelites to kill all midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty.
Whether you like it or not you must accept the fact that your feminism is a sin against God!
Men and women aren't equal and will never be!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Women Will Never See Heaven! by bizza45: 8:04am On Jun 05, 2019
your senses have left u

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Women Will Never See Heaven! by Bloooody(m): 8:08am On Jun 05, 2019
bizza45:
your senses have left u
For speaking against me like that may God ruin and destroy your life!
Re: Most Nigerian Women Will Never See Heaven! by etrange: 8:16am On Jun 05, 2019
Do you people ever get tired of discussing women? Women this, women that. Why do you feel threatened by the female folks that you'd do anything to undermine them. Such insecurity. Joblessness.

They won't make won't heaven cause you're the heaven's gate keeper.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Women Will Never See Heaven! by Bloooody(m): 8:17am On Jun 05, 2019
etrange:
Do you people ever get tired of discussing women? Women this, women that. Why do you feel threatened by the female folks that you'd do anything to undermine them. Such insecurity. Joblessness.

They won't heaven cause you're the heaven's gate keeper.
I'm simply a servant of God who is speaking the truth! angry
Are you an atheist who supports this women empowerment rubbish?
May you God punish your life!
It is clearly stated in the Bible written by God's men!
Women have no right in the house of God!!!!

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Women Will Never See Heaven! by RoyalBlu(f): 8:29am On Jun 05, 2019
Do you really understand the mission of Jesus when he was here on earth?

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Women Will Never See Heaven! by OpenYourEyes1: 8:30am On Jun 05, 2019
Women are not supposed to preach in churches but cursing and passing judgment on them thug is completely immoral and evil.

"By their fruit we shall know them"
Re: Most Nigerian Women Will Never See Heaven! by Bloooody(m): 8:44am On Jun 05, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Do you really understand the mission of Jesus when he was here on earth?

Jesus came to clean our sins but did he ever allow a woman to preach in the church?
NO
You're a sinner and command you to repent in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Women Will Never See Heaven! by topedoski(m): 8:57am On Jun 05, 2019
About that women speaking in church....

If you understand your bible very well you know that christians was an epistle(letter) to the christians church to correct them and settle some problem arising in the church.

Because, there was a time a man slept with his mother, a time when the church was divided(like group going against another group) etc.

That verse you quoted was written to address the corithian church that their women (chorithian church) should not speak in church and if they have any question they should ask their husband.

Because report came to Paul the apostle telling him about how the chorithian church (women) disrespect their husband at home, how they are not being obedient as wives.

Then paul said that its an abomination for those women to speak in church
*how can you speak in church when you are disrespecting your husband at home?

Aquila and his wife PRICILIA ssupports Paul in preaching too

Thanks make sure you read your bible well
Re: Most Nigerian Women Will Never See Heaven! by LordReed(m): 9:03am On Jun 05, 2019
He even got a like. Madness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Women Will Never See Heaven! by TrajansKong: 10:21am On Jun 05, 2019
bizza45:
your senses have left u

Brother Blooody speaks true.

The inferior role of woman as delineated in scripture is very clear.

If you disbelieve him, please explain how he is wrong using Holy Writ and sound Biblical doctrine.
Re: Most Nigerian Women Will Never See Heaven! by TrajansKong: 10:28am On Jun 05, 2019
topedoski:
...That verse you quoted was written to address the corithian church that their women (chorithian church) should not speak in church and if they have any question they should ask their husband.

Because report came to Paul the apostle telling him about how the chorithian church (women) disrespect their husband at home, how they are not being obedient as wives.

Then paul said that its an abomination for those women to speak in church
*how can you speak in church when you are disrespecting your husband at home?

You are making his point for him.

According to your Christian religion and culture women are subordinate to us and must be punished for disobedience.

Non?
Re: Most Nigerian Women Will Never See Heaven! by Funaki: 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
grin that midian part got me, how can that ever be in the bible?
Re: Most Nigerian Women Will Never See Heaven! by Greatzeus(m): 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2019
I don't believe anyone who claims to be a Christian or even believe in God in anyway can write this rubbish void of compassion and full of judgement and self righteousness,I think the guy is an atheist trolling,he is just trying to ridicule Christianity.
Re: Most Nigerian Women Will Never See Heaven! by Bloooody(m): 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
Greatzeus:
I don't believe anyone who claims to be a Christian or even believe in God in anyway can write this rubbish void of compassion and full of judgement and self righteousness,I think the guy is an atheist trolling,he is just trying to ridicule Christianity.
Don't insult me like that!
I literally just quoted the Bible, what God himself wants but you're here spilling rubbish.
You will burn in hell for supporting these feminist n

(1) (Reply)

Before You Read Their Posts / Why Restitution Is Important After Salvation! / Adefarasin - I Dnt Biliv In Peopl Making Altar Calls To Giv Their Life 2 Somtin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.