Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Why Restitution Is Important After Salvation! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Restitution Is Important After Salvation! (521 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Regular "Detox" Is Very Important After Every Sojourn On This Forum. / Is Marriage Restitution For Men With 2 Or More Wives Actually Scriptural? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Restitution Is Important After Salvation! by flakky02: 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
1 Samuel 12:3, “Here I am. Witness against me before the LORD and before His anointed: Whose ox have I taken, or whose donkey have I taken, or whom have I cheated? Whom have I oppressed, or from whose hand have I received any bribe with which to blind my eyes? I will restore it to you.”

Any church that does not believe and repeatedly teach restitution is either a church of Satan or a Satanic manipulated church.

Restitution is as a must just as wearing cloths after taking bath is a must. There is no way any church or minister can logically or biblically discredit the importance of restitution after salvation as a must.

If there were no restitution after salvation, it means one would continue dwelling in old sin in the new life of Christ at the same time. It’s like moving forward and backward at the same time, that seems stupid, and so also it is spiritually stupid to ignore call for restitution after new life in Jesus Christ.

Restitution is a confirmation of your salvation in Christ Jesus, without restitution your salvation is unprocessed.

How Important Is Restitution After Salvation?
If a man abandons his wife with children and moves with a strange woman, after he is saved in Christ, is he not going to detach himself from the strange woman and move back to his family? If your neighbor steals your phone, and you know but just keep quiet, and later the neighbor becomes saved in Jesus and comes to preach to you while still using the phone he steals from you, are you going to accept his faith as genuine? If after you retired at the age of 60, and you use your retirement money to buy a land, then a dubious man with his influence, displaces you of your piece of land and claims it for himself, then later he become born again and still claim your land for himself, will you believe his salvation in Christ to be real? So is important for restitution after salvation or else your proclaimed salvation becomes a source of ridicule.

While You Need To Do Restitution After God Has Forgiven You
Some Christian ministers preach it and many Christian also say it that, “Why do I have to do restitution after God has forgiven me? If God has forgiven me then there is no condemnation and no need for restitution” The simple question to ask such people is which one has God forgiven you? For example, when you lied about your age, your state of origin or about any of your personal data, and now you’ve given your life to Jesus Christ and you confessed to Jesus, but you refuse to correct your past lies through restitution, and so in your present life in Jesus you continue to tell the lies, every time you continue to fill form with lies in your school, workplace, etc. you continue to lie to your spouse, partner, boss, or people generally by repeating the lies you formed in your old life or by agreeing with the lies you said in the past by keeping silent. Now since you claim God has forgiven you, which one has God forgiven you, the lies of the past or the ones you are willfully repeating now?

If Satan is deceiving these preachers and people of modern day Christianity without cross, you better not deceive yourself.

It is better to go to heaven from prison than to go to hell fire from palace, so don’t be afraid of doing the restitution after you are saved, what comes may.

For counsel on restitution, please contact us:
Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries – RTEM
Email: realitywithjesus@gmail.com
Tel: +234 803 924 9751

God bless you!

(1) (Reply)

Arab Christianity And The Arabic Bible / Christmas: Pagan Or Not?: A Response To Dady Freeze And Reno Omokri / Heal Those With Coronavirus, Hilda Dokubo Tells Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.