Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Please Help. Jamb Withheld My Kid Brother Result For No Reason. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help. Jamb Withheld My Kid Brother Result For No Reason. (555 Views)

Help: JAMB Keeps On Bringing Out Another Candidate Result For My Brother (photo) / Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) / Wrong Use Of The Words "Kid Sister" And "Kid Brother" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. Jamb Withheld My Kid Brother Result For No Reason. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:10am On Jun 05, 2019
Please don't mind my bad English. Just follow through and help with suggestions. I believe I may get a solution here.

My kid bro took part in the just concluded jamb exam and when the results were released, his own was withheld when we checked. I went to the CBT center he registered for the exam to lay complain 3 weeks ago. And I was told to bring his waec result, date of birth certificate and state of origin statement with 1,000 naira to upload it to jamb portal for clarification. After that I was told to check it the following week. Since then I have been checking it, but it is still withheld. I went back to the CBT center and complained, but I was just told to keep checking that jamb might release it.

I called jamb office last week and complained to them, but the person that spoke to me just told me to keep on checking it. When I asked the reason why the result was withheld, he got angry and just told me to keep on checking it.

Please my kid bro is already getting tired and I can see signs of depression in him because his friends he took the exam with had already seen their results. Things like this will send a wrong signal to our young ones.

I call on the jamb registrar to do something about things like this. The most annoying part is I wasn't given any reason why the result was withheld. Please my fellow Nairalanders what step do you think we should take next because am afraid the result might never get released with the way jamb is doing.

Thanks as I await your response.
Re: Please Help. Jamb Withheld My Kid Brother Result For No Reason. by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 05, 2019
Your moniker is following your kid brother
Re: Please Help. Jamb Withheld My Kid Brother Result For No Reason. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:13am On Jun 05, 2019
R2bees:
Your moniker is following your kid brother

lool

Bro please forget my moniker. This is a serious matter.
Re: Please Help. Jamb Withheld My Kid Brother Result For No Reason. by MJBOLT: 8:16am On Jun 05, 2019
ask you village people

Re: Please Help. Jamb Withheld My Kid Brother Result For No Reason. by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 05, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

lool

Bro please forget my moniker. This is a serious matter.
Serious matter? More reason why you should call home and apologize to your villagers... hehehe..

BTW Keep checking same thing happened to my younger sis she saw hers at last. Or you tweet to Jamb Twitter handler
Re: Please Help. Jamb Withheld My Kid Brother Result For No Reason. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:23am On Jun 05, 2019
R2bees:
Serious matter? More reason why you should call home and apologize to your villagers... hehehe..

BTW Keep checking same thing happened to my younger sis she saw hers at last. Or you tweet to Jamb Twitter handler

Yeah. i was told same thing. But again I have heard where some results were never released in some situations like this.
Re: Please Help. Jamb Withheld My Kid Brother Result For No Reason. by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 05, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Yeah. i was told same thing. But again I have heard where some results were never released in some situations like this.
Always try to keep in touch with your bro. Let him know it will be resolved soon. I no trust teens of these days. If you know what i mean
Re: Please Help. Jamb Withheld My Kid Brother Result For No Reason. by Uyi168: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2019
Are u sure it's ur kid brother...??
wink

Re: Please Help. Jamb Withheld My Kid Brother Result For No Reason. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:42am On Jun 05, 2019
R2bees:
Always try to keep in touch with your bro. Let him know it will be resolved soon. I no trust teens of these days. If you know what i mean

Yeah bro

My thoughts exactly. That's the main reason i brought it here because I am already tired about it.

I talk to him always.

Thanks so much Bro. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Jamb Withheld My Kid Brother Result For No Reason. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:43am On Jun 05, 2019
Uyi168:
Are u sure it's ur kid brother...?? wink
No na me grin
Re: Please Help. Jamb Withheld My Kid Brother Result For No Reason. by marleymalibu(m): 8:48am On Jun 05, 2019
check your username, na dem dey hold am go beg them.
[quote author=MyVILLAGEpeople post=79032851]

(1) (Reply)

Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) / How To Check UNILORIN Post UTME Result / One Of The Only Fully Sponsored Phd Programme In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.