Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Famous Herbalist Predicts Atiku's Victory In Forthcoming Tribunal...details - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Famous Herbalist Predicts Atiku's Victory In Forthcoming Tribunal...details (822 Views)

Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election / PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Famous Herbalist Predicts Atiku's Victory In Forthcoming Tribunal...details by ogaontop(m): 8:29am On Jun 05, 2019
There might be hope for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar to be Nigeria's president if the words of a famous herbalist is anything to go by
- Igwe Onyeachonam Ofomba has predicted that the PDP presidential candidate has been destined to become Nigeria’s president this year
- He said if the tribunal does not declare Atiku winner, he will resign his traditional medicine practice
A traditional medicine practitioner in Anambra state, Igwe Onyeachonam Ofomba, has predicted that Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate in the 2019 general elections, Atiku Abubakar, has been destined to become Nigeria’s president this year.
Ofomba said by divine arrangement, Atiku would emerge victorious at the presidential election petition tribunal in Abuja, insisting that if the tribunal does not declare Atiku winner, he will resign his traditional medicine practice.
The Guardian reports that Ofomba made the declaration at this year’s celebration of the Onwa Nge Festival in Nando community, Anambra east local government area.
He added that God revealed Atiku’s presidency to him through the 1,777 spirits he deals with, adding that the former vice president was unstoppable in clinching the presidency.
Addressing a crowd at the festival where he was celebrating from his Ezi Nando, throne, he said: “I am new servant of the new covenant, I deal with 1,777 spirits. Atiku Abubakar will be president of Nigeria this year through the tribunal and to assure you that he will emerge victorious and be declared winner.
“If what I am saying fails, I will resign my traditional medicine practice. I will make it known to the world through the electronic and print media that I have resigned if this prophecy fails.
“I said it before the elections that Atiku will and must be president of Nigeria. The 2019 presidential election was marred by electoral illegalities, which prevented Atiku from having outright victory and so the court will do the needful by giving him his stolen mandate as God has destined.’’
Meanwhile, a political ally of Atiku, Comrade Timi Frank had earlier expressed hope that despite the second term swearing-in ceremony of President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday, May 29, the PDP presidential candidate will be declared winner by the judiciary.
According to him, supporters of the former vice president would wait for the Supreme Court's pronouncement between Buhari and Atiku.
“We remain hopeful that the judiciary would restore our stolen mandate,” he said.

Source:
https://www.legit.ng/1241780-traditional-medicine-practitioner-predicts-atikus-victory-tribunal.html

Re: Famous Herbalist Predicts Atiku's Victory In Forthcoming Tribunal...details by Oweku: 8:33am On Jun 05, 2019
as pastors no forcas Na...grin

start marking money as u spend time to read news..its free..
click my signature below..
Re: Famous Herbalist Predicts Atiku's Victory In Forthcoming Tribunal...details by marleymalibu(m): 8:37am On Jun 05, 2019
Lol, orisirisi. blike d gods no know say politics na different thing entirely. lets even say Atikulate win so they'll swear Bubu out and do another swearing in?

1 Like

Re: Famous Herbalist Predicts Atiku's Victory In Forthcoming Tribunal...details by Kingosytex(m): 8:42am On Jun 05, 2019
most of these predictions are scam. how many pastors and prophets predicted that the winner of this year's election would have the initials of his name start with the letter "s"... this meant either saraki or sowore.

saraki couldn't even win the primaries and was also beaten blue and black at the polls while sowore didn't even come third in the elections
Re: Famous Herbalist Predicts Atiku's Victory In Forthcoming Tribunal...details by baliyubla: 8:43am On Jun 05, 2019
No one needs a herbalist to confirm the obvious. Atiku is certainly coming.
Re: Famous Herbalist Predicts Atiku's Victory In Forthcoming Tribunal...details by donbachi(m): 8:56am On Jun 05, 2019
Famous ke
Re: Famous Herbalist Predicts Atiku's Victory In Forthcoming Tribunal...details by Seetto: 9:06am On Jun 05, 2019
IPOB herbalists
Re: Famous Herbalist Predicts Atiku's Victory In Forthcoming Tribunal...details by Amuocha: 9:15am On Jun 05, 2019
Sai Atiku
Re: Famous Herbalist Predicts Atiku's Victory In Forthcoming Tribunal...details by timecapsule: 10:31am On Jun 05, 2019
God reveals in mistelous ways.
Its like it is about to come to reality this year.

I was some how confused when I saw mine. A little blood shed was attached to mine, because of power change hand in the center.

God have not forgotten or abandon Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Name Of The Nigerian Kingpin In Ghana / Did Tinubu Truly Deal Obasanjo A Soccer-punch / Nigerian Military Analyst Predicted Ethiopian Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.