Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Something Happened On Monday At My Place Of Work. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Something Happened On Monday At My Place Of Work. (3965 Views)

How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work / I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. / Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Happened On Monday At My Place Of Work. by Squirrel01: 9:07am On Jun 05, 2019
Something happened at my place of work on Monday, I have been working at this organization for the past four months, after I finished my nysc, I met a friend who linked me up with a teaching job here in Abuja even though I studied building Technology as a course , so I went for the interview and I was invited to start work,
I signed the contract papers they gave me .when I started teaching there I was having only two scholars, (pupils) and I was handling basic four, where as the person that linked me up was teaching basic five subsidiary of basic six, and he was having six scholars, after the compulsory common entrance examination for those in basic six, majority of the scholars in basic five if not all left and stopped coming to school.
Now he was left with one scholar, why I was handling two. Just yesterday the proprietress of the school called both of us to discuss the state of the basic section with regards to the low turnout of scholars, then it hit my brain box when she says, one teacher have to leave or she will slash our (the two teachers with low scholars)salary 30% off her reasons been that she can't afford to pay our salary anymore, in the real sense ,the teacher with less or no scholars ought to leave,
I told the owner of the school that I'll leave, she was shocked beyond words! I told her that I was introduced to this school by my friend and I can't afford to watch him leave, and slashing of salary is not an option. since he has no scholar in his class!
my salary was paid within few minutes.
I tendered my resignation letter, and left the organization.
I would appreciate any openings or vacancies either in a construction company or education sector. Thanks.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Something Happened On Monday At My Place Of Work. by Eife(m): 9:09am On Jun 05, 2019
cool
Re: Something Happened On Monday At My Place Of Work. by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 05, 2019
Good caption, deceptive finishing = creative advertisement.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Happened On Monday At My Place Of Work. by Squirrel01: 9:31am On Jun 05, 2019
0ppa:
Good caption, deceptive finishing = creative advertisement.

It's a real story.

6 Likes

Re: Something Happened On Monday At My Place Of Work. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 05, 2019
Squirrel01:
Something happened at my place of work on Monday, I have been working at this organization for the past four months, after I finished my nysc, I met a friend who linked me up with a teaching job here in Abuja even though I studied building Technology as a course , so I went for the interview and I was invited to start work,
I signed the contract papers they gave me .when I started teaching there I was having only two scholars, (pupils) and I was handling basic four, where as the person that linked me up was teaching basic five subsidiary of basic six, and he was having six scholars, after the compulsory common entrance examination for those in basic six, majority of the scholars in basic five if not all left and stopped coming to school.
Now he was left with one scholar, why I was handling two. Just yesterday the proprietress of the school called both of us to discuss the state of the basic section with regards to the low turnout of scholars, then it hit my brain box when she says, one teacher have to leave or she will slash our (the two teachers with low scholars)salary 30% off her reasons been that she can't afford to pay our salary anymore, in the real sense ,the teacher with less or no scholars ought to leave,
I told the owner of the school that I'll leave, she was shocked beyond words! I told her that I was introduced to this school by my friend and I can't afford to watch him leave, and slashing of salary is not an option. since he has no scholar in his class!
I would appreciate any openings or vacancies either in a construction company or education sector. Thanks.
I will follow this thread and send you a feedback ASAP
Re: Something Happened On Monday At My Place Of Work. by dogtails(m): 10:35am On Jun 05, 2019
Squirrel01:
Oga just tell us say u Dey find work and forget all these stories u dey give

5 Likes

Re: Something Happened On Monday At My Place Of Work. by laiza(m): 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
Do you have a LinkedIn account? If yes, search for Oleg Vishnepolsky and follow him, make a comment about your predicament on his page and within a week or two you'd be called for an interview. If you don't have an account, open an account and the do the same.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Something Happened On Monday At My Place Of Work. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
laiza:
Do you have a LinkedIn account? If yes, search for Oleg Vishnepolsky and follow him, make a comment about your predicament on his page and within a week or two you'd be called for an interview. If you don't have an account, open an account and the do the same.

Best advice. If you know you know!

2 Likes

Re: Something Happened On Monday At My Place Of Work. by 9jaBloke: 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
dogtails:

He already stated that.
But squirrel01, which kain skool de get 1 student for a whole set?
Re: Something Happened On Monday At My Place Of Work. by bossvinqualad25(m): 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
Venza 2012 model is available for 4.5 its working perfectly well, it's full option u can reach me on 08169217408 Nd watsapp with same number
Re: Something Happened On Monday At My Place Of Work. by laiza(m): 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
9jaBloke:

He already stated that.
But squirrel01, which kain skool de get 1 student for a whole set?
schools where each pupil pay 700k above.
Re: Something Happened On Monday At My Place Of Work. by NobleView(m): 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
OP I must actually commend you, because there seem to be few people in this country under this economic condition that would do what you did.
Some may see it as weakness but to me it is the right way to live. We need more people like this in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Happened On Monday At My Place Of Work. by bukatyne(f): 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
Squirrel01:

How noble of you.

Favour would locate you.

2 Likes

Re: Something Happened On Monday At My Place Of Work. by felixzo1(m): 6:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
Squirrel01:
since you are a qualified tutor, I will advise you open a profile with tuteria.com. create an attractive profile, and see how things can change for you, I know someone making over 100k a month here in Abuja just on home lesson

1 Like

Re: Something Happened On Monday At My Place Of Work. by 6Milk(m): 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
Squirrel01:

It's a real story.
how much was the salary??

Abeg I need a job too... My helper might be out there
Re: Something Happened On Monday At My Place Of Work. by seyical: 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
Pls, kindly like & comment on my drawing on the page so i can stand a chance to win a prize
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxziapPghDO/?igshid=4s8agk4ns0vj
Re: Something Happened On Monday At My Place Of Work. by clive2u(m): 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
laiza:
must one have a predicament before following d guy?
Re: Something Happened On Monday At My Place Of Work. by jago2016(m): 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
laiza:

Please i checked for him on linkedin and two accounts with same name popped out. How do i identify the real one?
Re: Something Happened On Monday At My Place Of Work. by laiza(m): 6:27am On Jun 06, 2019
jago2016:

Please i checked for him on linkedin and two accounts with same name popped out. How do i identify the real one?
Message the both. But he is the Global CTO at DailyMail Online and Metro.co.uk

1 Like

Re: Something Happened On Monday At My Place Of Work. by welturebotanical: 7:13am On Jun 06, 2019
Clear pimples and acne in two weeks. 50% money back guarantee if you see no result. Checkout @Welturebotanical. 100% natural solution.
Re: Something Happened On Monday At My Place Of Work. by jago2016(m): 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
laiza:
Message the both. But he is the Global CTO at DailyMail Online and Metro.co.uk
But am in nigeria, how is he going to help me?

1 Like

Re: Something Happened On Monday At My Place Of Work. by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
Good thinking, Good product... = creative advertisement.
Re: Something Happened On Monday At My Place Of Work. by laiza(m): 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
jago2016:

But am in nigeria, how is he going to help me?
You'd be amazed at how much his reach is. Just do what I asked and see how fast people will find you.

1 Like

Re: Something Happened On Monday At My Place Of Work. by Lovelive: 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2019
felixzo1:
since you are a qualified tutor, I will advise you open a profile with tuteria.com. create an attractive profile, and see how things can change for you, I know someone making over 100k a month here in Abuja just on home lesson

You are a good fellow. Wanna know you more.
Send me a reply msg (atabevigodson@gmail)
Re: Something Happened On Monday At My Place Of Work. by Lovelive: 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
bukatyne:

How noble of you.

Favour would locate you.

Amen
Re: Something Happened On Monday At My Place Of Work. by Lovelive: 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
dogtails:

Took harsh
Re: Something Happened On Monday At My Place Of Work. by Lovelive: 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
dogtails:

Too harsh
Re: Something Happened On Monday At My Place Of Work. by Lovelive: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
omale88:

I will follow this thread and send you a feedback ASAP

God bless you dear

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today / Ond Jobs In Lagos, Port Harcourt & Abuja / Sales Representatives Needed By A Foreign Company Venturing Into Nigeria Soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.