Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land (6745 Views)

FG Now Pays About ₦‎600 Billion Monthly For Fuel Subsidy - Rainoil CEO / John Lennon And Wife Protesting British Involvement In Biafra War (Throwback) / Governor Dapo Abiodun Introduces 3,700 School Fee In Ogun State Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by OdumegwuOjukwu: 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
leokid866:

Our Naira Is depreciating but isn't that our Naira symbol on your receipt. Sips tea.

It is standard practice to use the enemy's weapons against them. So collecting Naira is not only fair but strategic.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by Balyz: 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
I can bet on my life that every single penny will end up in to the account of the fraudster Nnamdi Kanu grin

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by OdumegwuOjukwu: 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
Balyz:
I can bet on my life that every single penny will end up in to the account of the fraudster Nnamdi Kanu grin

You may be right, but at least it won't be in Tinubu's bullion vans or with Buhari's profligate son, and the other rogues in Buhari's codedly cleptomatic government.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by RealGOAT: 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
Balyz:
mind your business to avoid had I know

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by losky83: 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
Its sad to know that because they have not won the battle to enslave and take over the crude oil money in the south south,they are now enslaving their own people.Igbo's,shine your eyes.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by Bragalane: 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
As Biafra people talk say dem foolish Ipob must prove to them say dem foolish tru tru.

SexyBabe001:
When you thought you have seen the worst in this land, new theories keep emerging. Even though IPOB is proscribe in Nigeria but they still runs their activities in a low key format.

A receipt has emerged which was tagged National Levy, we are yet to understand who get this money and for what reason...

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by tsdarkside(m): 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
cybersoldiers:

It's time for exodus from Nairaland.

We need a forum from an Igbo

you people are strange....a forum for you jokers was already opened years ago....

but you people denied to use it....

we even begged una to leave nairaland but here you are still makin noise....

una want quit notice before movin una asses or what....??

who want to be around people that sabi only how to curse and be pained all day....

1 Like

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
Warship:

Yes you are right.

It is how to get the message to Kanu that is the issue because I know it is one of the best ways to increase security & prosperity
he is on twitter. Send him a message there.
Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by leokid866: 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
OdumegwuOjukwu:

It is standard practice to use the enemy's weapons against them. So collecting Naira is not only fair but strategic.

Sure... very nice.... great strategy... sips tea.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by nwanyionitsha: 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
Preshy561:

Exactly, we need to start up from somewhere. Our governors have failed us.
If Imolites single handedly built their Airport without waiting for government, then, we have no excuse on this one.
Leadership and accoutability remaians a problem.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by shakespere: 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
Do your Governors and senators want Biafra. Have your senators on floor of the house raise talks about Biafra, have you recalled any senator based on this? Do you ask your Governors what they do with the monthly Federal allocation?

Why can't airport be built by all Eastern state government for the purpose of importation to avoid Lagos or Port Harcourt as there is no sea? That money can be recoup in few years.

The problem of achieving Biafra or lack of development is not caused by Nigeria, it is self made. Igbo people are ingenious enough to develop their place, they are just not ready.
If Aba with plenty IGR is like that, I am afraid for Biafra, it would not be instant Eldorado.

If contributing money is a good start, I am happy for them. No one should be forced into any relationship. I hope the contributions will not turn some people to instant billionaires, just riding on people's emotion
Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by Predator188: 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
leokid866:

Our Naira Is depreciating but isn't that our Naira symbol on your receipt. Sips tea.
Your naira symbol?.That should be 17.46 Ghana cedi equivalent to 1000 Nigeria naira paid on that receipt and you are still proud of the naira.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
Venza 2012 model is available for 4.5 its working perfectly well, it's full option u can reach me on 08169217408 Nd watsapp with same number,loaction Ogun state
Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by Afamed: 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
Brain dead , paying Biafra level fee in Naira and Kobo. Wonders shall soon end
Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by leokid866: 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
Predator188:

Your naira symbol?.That should be 17.46 Ghana cedi equivalent to 1000 Nigeria naira paid on that receipt and you are still proud of the naira.

VERY.....SO PROUD.....GO NAIRA. UP NAIRA. THREE GBOSA FOR THE NAIRA.....GBOSA....GBOSA....GBOSA.
Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by Warship: 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
iAudio:
he is on twitter. Send him a message there.

Unfortunately I am not on Twitter making it difficult for me to access him.
Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by cybersoldiers: 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
tsdarkside:

you people are strange....a forum for you jokers was already opened years ago....

but you people denied to use it....

we even begged una to leave nairaland but here you are still makin noise....

una want quit notice before movin una asses or what....??

who want to be around people that sabi only how to curse and be pained all day....

You're very silly.

useless urching

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by Quorax: 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
SexyBabe001:

cheesycheesycheesycheesy You call that photoshop? Chaiii... I give up on you and what gives you the impression that I am Yoruba?
But what is your problem with what they pay? is it your money?

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by Predator188: 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
leokid866:

VERY.....SO PROUD.....GO NAIRA. UP NAIRA. THREE GBOSA FOR THE NAIRA.....GBOSA....GBOSA....GBOSA.
Sorry whether you like it or not...you can't do Gbosa Gbosa with the current state of naira in foreign exchange or trade....It is not by Gbosa Gbosa Up naira for mouth!
" likewise A father can not be proud of his son's grade if he fails or not doing well in school"

1 Like

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by splendour7(m): 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
you are not a member of ipob,but you are always poking your nose in their affair whats your problem?? had ipob ever asked you to pay them? if they pay monthly dues as an organisation what is ur problem with that? u think na your head them take dey buy those biafra polo and flags,and mobilization? rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by leokid866: 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
Predator188:

Sorry whether you like it or not...you can't do Gbosa Gbosa with the current state of naira in foreign exchange or trade....It is not by Gbosa Gbosa Up naira for mouth!
" likewise A father can not be proud of his son's grade if he fails or not doing well in school"

I can and I will be proud... if I'm not proud of what I have then is it what I don't have I will be proud of? If my son fails in school I will still be proud of him and urge him to do better, and if it continues I will push him to a trade after all it is not only by certificate you can make money and care for yourself....three more GBOSA FOR THE NAIRA....GBOSA....GBOSA....GBOSA...
Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by dumodust(m): 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
losky83:
Its sad to know that because they have not won the battle to enslave and take over the crude oil money in the south south,they are now enslaving their own people.Igbo's,shine your eyes.
This is my major concern... It's no longer about emancipation, it's about power and control... And frankly, they no longer have educated and near sane people in these movements. Smh
Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by tsdarkside(m): 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
cybersoldiers:

You're very silly.

useless urching

look how dey pain you....
Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
oh boy see office..I will like to join so as to become the treasurer for this association ooo
Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by jpphilips(m): 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
It pays to be foolish

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Removes Imo PDP Candidate, Agulanna, From House Of Reps Election List / Diesel, Jet Fuel Rising Prices Threaten Industries, Airlines / Lagos State Safety Commission Seals 19 Event Centres For Safety Infractions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.