Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

"Spending To Maintain Your Girlfriend Drains Blessings From You" - Reno Omokri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Spending To Maintain Your Girlfriend Drains Blessings From You" - Reno Omokri (892 Views)

Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) / " Stop Giving Her Material Things And See If She Misses You"-reno Omokri / 'dear Bachelor, Don’t Be Impressed By Women Who Open Their Legs For You' - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Spending To Maintain Your Girlfriend Drains Blessings From You" - Reno Omokri by danieljoel759: 10:22am On Jun 05, 2019
Here is what Reno Omokri thinks about guys that spend money to maintain their girlfriends instead of their parents.

"Spending to maintain your girlfriend drains blessing from you. Spending to maintain your parents rains blessing on you. When Jacob wanted blessings, he gave his father something his father loved. But when Samson blessed Delilah, it led to his death"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/spending-to-maintain-your-girlfriend.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

2 Likes

Re: "Spending To Maintain Your Girlfriend Drains Blessings From You" - Reno Omokri by delectablegyal(f): 10:26am On Jun 05, 2019
hmmmm. guys you have heard. don't spend money on your girlfriends . all the money she uses for cream to maintain her glamorous body, Brazilian hair to keep her physiognomy gorgeous should be paid by her. you should not pay her for anything. she is not worth your money. all she worth is for her to satisfy your sexual desire. guys, don't spend on your girlfriends. only an idiotic guy will spend on his girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: "Spending To Maintain Your Girlfriend Drains Blessings From You" - Reno Omokri by Preshy561(f): 10:29am On Jun 05, 2019
It's a lie.
Re: "Spending To Maintain Your Girlfriend Drains Blessings From You" - Reno Omokri by babyfaceafrica: 10:35am On Jun 05, 2019
This parrot should kip kwayet!!!
Re: "Spending To Maintain Your Girlfriend Drains Blessings From You" - Reno Omokri by SageMK: 10:37am On Jun 05, 2019
I can't verify if spending on girlfriends drains blessings but I can confirm that it does drain every bit of moisture from your body until you are all dried up and boneless.

Her being the girlfriend doesn't make her entitled to your money... Don't be the source of your girlfriend's income.

Only gifts are allowed. grin
Re: "Spending To Maintain Your Girlfriend Drains Blessings From You" - Reno Omokri by Davash222(m): 10:42am On Jun 05, 2019
I have a friend that pays his gf 50k every month, the funny thing is most guys for area don fucck this same girl rapidly.

We have two types of guys you can’t advice;

1. A guy with money and

2. A guy in love.

3 Likes

Re: "Spending To Maintain Your Girlfriend Drains Blessings From You" - Reno Omokri by Jayslicky: 10:47am On Jun 05, 2019
Preshy561:
It's a lie.
It's a lie because without your boyfriend money you won't survive, see her mouth like it's a lie.

2 Likes

Re: "Spending To Maintain Your Girlfriend Drains Blessings From You" - Reno Omokri by Adonko(m): 10:48am On Jun 05, 2019
Preshy561:
It's a lie.
of course you lots will Neva agree to such truth, after sweating through school sponsored by his parents and manage to secure one or two hustling then he should leave the individuals who matters and contributed to were he is today were your lots were nowhere to be found and spend the money on pussies that he cannot even claim ownership of except she is on the bed with him at that moment .

Guys make money, yes more money and spend on your parents and collect parental blessings cos they will Neva abandon you in good times or bad not some pussies who don't get satisfied with the number of divck that enters thier hole and still go home with curses mtcheee3ew grin .

Nice one Reno.

3 Likes

Re: "Spending To Maintain Your Girlfriend Drains Blessings From You" - Reno Omokri by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:51am On Jun 05, 2019
This is so true.. especially if shes not contributing anything to ur life expect cook and have sex. Pls guys stop dating these broke gurls that adds no value to ur life. At the end of the day u will realise how stupid uve been. Each of them will give u same same result no matter how good or pretty u think she is. They are all the same. Pls guys don't u ever take broke gurls serious they all have same target. Until archieve what they want from u then u will see their real character.

2 Likes

Re: "Spending To Maintain Your Girlfriend Drains Blessings From You" - Reno Omokri by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:02am On Jun 05, 2019
delectablegyal:
hmmmm. guys you have heard. don't spend money on your girlfriends . all the money she uses for cream to maintain her glamorous body, Brazilian hair to keep her physiognomy gorgeous should be paid by her. you should not pay her for anything. she is not worth your money. all she worth is for her to satisfy your sexual desire. guys, don't spend on your girlfriends. only an idiotic guy will spend on his girlfriend.

Pls a decent job and ur support is far beta than sex.. is that all u can offer? I can see sex means alot to u ladies smh. I just remembered one that offered me sex to prove she loves me.. what d hell! Is that all u can offer?
Re: "Spending To Maintain Your Girlfriend Drains Blessings From You" - Reno Omokri by Divay22(f): 11:07am On Jun 05, 2019
Jayslicky:
It's a lie because without your boyfriend money you won't survive, see her mouth like it's a lie.
Hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Spending To Maintain Your Girlfriend Drains Blessings From You" - Reno Omokri by Preshy561(f): 11:16am On Jun 05, 2019
Jayslicky:
Adonko:
of course you lots will Neva agree to such truth, after sweating through school sponsored by his parents and manage to secure one or two hustling then he should leave the individuals who matters and contributed to were he is today were your lots were nowhere to be found and spend the money on pussies that he cannot even claim ownership of except she is on the bed with him at that moment .

Guys make money, yes more money and spend on your parents and collect parental blessings cos they will Neva abandon you in good times or bad not some pussies who don't get satisfied with the number of divck that enters thier hole and still go home with curses mtcheee3ew grin .

Nice one Reno.
It's a lie cos I don't believe superstitiously. I've seen guys that spend on their girlfriends and are still prospering.
And for the record, I don't depend on any man for a living.

2 Likes

Re: "Spending To Maintain Your Girlfriend Drains Blessings From You" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 05, 2019
I agree with this one.
For f*ck sake why should I be spending to maintain my girlfriend not wife.
Let her get a job and foot her bills. I can send gift or so not maintenance money.
As if she de maintain me......
Re: "Spending To Maintain Your Girlfriend Drains Blessings From You" - Reno Omokri by Regiomontanus(m): 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
Davash222:
I have a friend that pays his gf 50k every month, the funny thing is most guys for area don fucck this same girl rapidly.

We have two types of guys you can’t advice;

1. A guy with money and

2. A guy in love.
Lol. Funny enough, when you advice these guys to stop simping, they blast you with "you are frustrated and can't get girls," "my girlfriend is not like that," "is it your money?" etc. only to commit suicide when they get dumped.
Re: "Spending To Maintain Your Girlfriend Drains Blessings From You" - Reno Omokri by Magnoliaa(f): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
So, because Samson and Jacob did it, it'll be true for every man? Lol.

What are you even "maintaining"? I don't understand.

And he's also assuming that there's no exhange of anything - value, and the likes - between the people in the relationship.

If she gives you peace of mind, care for you, assist you in some ways etc while you spend on her nko?
Re: "Spending To Maintain Your Girlfriend Drains Blessings From You" - Reno Omokri by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
Magnoliaa:
So, because Samson and Jacob did it, it'll be true for every man? Lol.

What are you even "maintaining"? I don't understand.

And he's also assuming that there's no exhange of anything - value, and the likes - between the people in the relationship.

If she gives you peace of mind, care for you, assist you in some ways etc while you spend on her nko?

That's wat every guys wants and when u say assist it has to do with money too
Re: "Spending To Maintain Your Girlfriend Drains Blessings From You" - Reno Omokri by Davash222(m): 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
Preshy561:

It's a lie cos I don't believe superstitiously. I've seen guys that spend on their girlfriends and are still prospering.
And for the record, I don't depend on any man for a living.
Since you don't depend on any man for a living, how then do you pay your bills? Cos we already know you're jobless.
Re: "Spending To Maintain Your Girlfriend Drains Blessings From You" - Reno Omokri by Preshy561(f): 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
Davash222:

Since you don't depend on anybody man for a living, how then do you pay your bills? Cos we already know you're jobless.
Don't talk to me this way next time. You are not stupid.
Re: "Spending To Maintain Your Girlfriend Drains Blessings From You" - Reno Omokri by GreatestA1(m): 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
delectablegyal:
Shey, the girlfriend lacks sexual needs too? She be sexl doll wey dey satisfy sexual needs? Shey, her sexual desires are not being satisfied too?

What I owe my girlfriend are gifts. Necessary ones sef. Not income. Nobody send her make she do Brazil hair. Few men appreciate all these cosmetics anyways. The only folks i owe income at the moment are my mum and my siblings who are still in school. When I finally get married, then I can owe my wife an income even if she is earning more. But girlfriend? Mba. What a girl who can't satisfy her financial needs really need is employment. Not a boyfriend. The world girlfriend/boyfriend in their dictionary meanings mean someone you are having a sexual relationship with. Not financial relationship with.

I kuku like myself. Once a girl starts demanding for money for things she can provide for herself or her parents can't afford her, I simply use the block button and have my peace of mind. So far so good, I have been meeting many independent ladies and they are happier and sensible than the leeches I have met in time past.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of Sex / A Very Interesting Picture. / Why Living With A Woman With A High Sex Libido Can Be Very Tough..!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.