Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (940 Views)

One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz / Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: . by chinchonglee(m): 11:41am On Jun 05, 2019
Who be dis

Re: . by Spacewalker(m): 11:48am On Jun 05, 2019
Guy u dey mad der ...gorgeous boy my foot

Wu u help..if u like don't approach gals,u will die single, mark my words..oshofree undecided
Re: . by Valleys(m): 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
I like the boldness. It's not your fault, your psychosocial development was not complete. There's a step you missed, that's when adolescents "toast" girls in group. It goes a long way to shape your relationship with the opposite sex. But be careful, the internet is like an ocean. It can swallow you. I prefer you talk to your guys to give you orientation.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
Valleys:
I like the boldness. It's not your fault, your psychosocial development was not complete. There's a step you missed, that's when adolescents "toast" girls in group. It goes a long way to shape your relationship with the opposite sex. But be careful, the internet is like an ocean. It can swallow you. I prefer you talk to your guys to give you orientation.

Better person. Girls admire me too much , I dont even know what to do with it all. Its everyday, they always smiling and telling their friends to look at me when I walk past them. I dont know what to do with all of it, since I was a kid
Re: . by FRANKLINHILLZ: 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
Prettydevil:
Since I was a kid I have being admired by every girl that sees me, and somehow it has entered my head and now I dont even know how to woo women. If I come out of my house , girls start winking at me and smiling st me...since I was a kid man! I'm so spoiled now and I have no idea what to say to a girl, so I'm putting it out there...how do I get my head out of my assis? They win stop admiring and I dont know what to do about it
Just say u want to trend, we go help u.
Re: . by cooldood(m): 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
Don’t bother dude. Chase money, then many more babes will pursue you and then you can choose by then. But your confusion will only increase further.
Re: . by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
Spacewalker:
Guy u dey mad der ...gorgeous boy my foot

Wu u help..if u like don't approach gals,u will die single, mark my words..oshofree undecided

They may make arrangement for him, but it's gon be ridiculous
Re: . by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
Beauty is one thing people admire from afar but what people really fall for is the sweet talking, boldness and being romantic.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
We have seen your new Ramadan cloth, the tailor tried. SMH.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Echezona In Igbo Means ‘never Forget’. What Does It Mean In Your Native Dialect? / To The Bigots In Here: Romacelanders / Is Virginity Overhyped.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.