Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,091 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Call Your Dad/Grandpa A Legend If He Drove Any Of These Mercedes Benz E Series - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Call Your Dad/Grandpa A Legend If He Drove Any Of These Mercedes Benz E Series (1220 Views)

I Drove From Lagos To Akure With ₦‎2,450 Using CNG As Fuel / SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging / Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Your Dad/Grandpa A Legend If He Drove Any Of These Mercedes Benz E Series by crackclap: 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
We were all elated with the news that my dad bought a vehicle. The joy or happiness didn’t last as our expectation was far behind the real deal.

Well, the vehicle was no doubt one of the Mercedes Benz E Classes. But what model, exactly? Turns out it was a 3rd or 4th hand Mercedes Benz E Class 1961-1968 model.

It will sound ridiculous but the truth is, after that week and the next, till this day, I knew nothing that happened to it. Maybe it was sold out because mom really didn’t like it. Uhhh.

But my dad tried a lot, which means he was a legend, right? Here is another reason he was a legend.

In 2001, he went in again for another Mercedes Benz E Class. This time, it was the Mercedes Benz E Class 1975-86. It quite made a lot of sense but he was a true legend of Peugeot products (Peugeot 504).

Why Mercedes Benz E Was Such A BadAss Vehicle

Because the Mercedes-Benz E-Class was a range of executive cars which was manufactured by German automaker Mercedes-Benz in various engine and body configurations, everyone in the 90’s wanted to be identified with it, meaning, if you had no Mercedes-Benz, all you needed to do was to hide your face. I can still remember the days of V-boot. Gosh. grin

Produced since 1953, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class falls midrange in the Mercedes line-up, and has been marketed worldwide across five generations.

Due to the E-Class's size and durability, it has filled many market segments, from personal cars to frequently serving as taxis in European countries, as well special-purpose vehicles (e.g., police or ambulance modifications) from the factory.

With the above said, is your dad/granddad a legend? I mean, did he drive or buy any of the Mercedes-Benz E series? Let’s take a look at the top Mercedes Benz E Class from 1953 -2020.

1. Mercedes 1953
2. Mercedes 1968
3. Mercedes 1984
4. Mercedes 2020

https://crackclap.com/mercedes-benz-e-classes/

Re: Call Your Dad/Grandpa A Legend If He Drove Any Of These Mercedes Benz E Series by eneojoedu(m): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
Greetings dear nairalanders. don't wish to disturb anyone with my personal struggles, but am seriously sinking deeper into depression. am tired, I have lost hope and interest in everything. am speaking up because I have explored all legal options available and yet no way out.
I'm in my final year, and am unable to raise and pay my school fees (48, 500), exams are starting by the middle of the month and we have been giving the grace of June 12 as the deadline, I can't concentrate in school anymore, my project is hanging due to the huge weight of my school fees on my mind and lack of funds.
I am self sponsored and I have been able to push through since 2015 with serious help from people, but due to the economic situation of the country especially kogi state, help is no longer coming, which is understandable because they have family to take care of among other responsibilities.
dear nairalanders please come to my rescue, I want to graduate by November. 0759367803 access bank.
eneojoedu @gmail.com. you can ask questions to verify my authenticity , I don't mind giving my mom's contact too. God bless as u save a soul.
Re: Call Your Dad/Grandpa A Legend If He Drove Any Of These Mercedes Benz E Series by Timagex(m): 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
That was when the motive to buy Benz was pure. Now, its for oppression and the likes....some even kill just to own a Mercedes..
Re: Call Your Dad/Grandpa A Legend If He Drove Any Of These Mercedes Benz E Series by Bettycars(m): 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
crackclap:
We were all elated with the news that my dad bought a vehicle. The joy or happiness didn’t last as our expectation was far behind the real deal.

Well, the vehicle was no doubt one of the Mercedes Benz E Classes. But what model, exactly? Turns out it was a 3rd or 4th hand Mercedes Benz E Class 1961-1968 model.

It will sound ridiculous but the truth is, after that week and the next, till this day, I knew nothing that happened to it. Maybe it was sold out because mom really didn’t like it. Uhhh.

But my dad tried a lot, which means he was a legend, right? Here is another reason he was a legend.

In 2001, he went in again for another Mercedes Benz E Class. This time, it was the Mercedes Benz E Class 1975-86. It quite made a lot of sense but he was a true legend of Peugeot products (Peugeot 504).

Why Mercedes Benz E Was Such A BadAss Vehicle

Because the Mercedes-Benz E-Class was a range of executive cars which was manufactured by German automaker Mercedes-Benz in various engine and body configurations, everyone in the 90’s wanted to be identified with it, meaning, if you had no Mercedes-Benz, all you needed to do was to hide your face. I can still remember the days of V-boot. Gosh. grin

Produced since 1953, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class falls midrange in the Mercedes line-up, and has been marketed worldwide across five generations.

Due to the E-Class's size and durability, it has filled many market segments, from personal cars to frequently serving as taxis in European countries, as well special-purpose vehicles (e.g., police or ambulance modifications) from the factory.

With the above said, is your dad/granddad a legend? I mean, did he drive or buy any of the Mercedes-Benz E series? Let’s take a look at the top Mercedes Benz E Class from 1953 -2020.

1. Mercedes 1953
2. Mercedes 1968
3. Mercedes 1984
4. Mercedes 2020

https://crackclap.com/mercedes-benz-e-classes/

You omitted this E class in the pic below

Re: Call Your Dad/Grandpa A Legend If He Drove Any Of These Mercedes Benz E Series by Isuachrist: 7:03am On Jun 07, 2019
They r up to 16...I am not allowed to insert more pics.

Check Crackclap.com

(1) (Reply)

Help With My Decision!!! / Jerking Lexus RX 300 / yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.