Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Do You Love Network Marketing But Tired Because Of Past Experiences? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Love Network Marketing But Tired Because Of Past Experiences? (186 Views)

B-love Network / Why I Love Network Marketing I.e Referral Business / Neolife Network Marketing Business Opportunity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Love Network Marketing But Tired Because Of Past Experiences? by Sanmight85(m): 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
Network marketing as you already know is the business of the 21st century. It's a lucrative business model all over the world. That's why more companies who understand the power of individual interaction with clients choose network marketing as a form of advertising other than the media.
If you decide to treat the business like a profession, you will definitely be rewarded more than your imagination. But most people that comes into the industry treats it like a lottery, many come as posers and Amateurs, expecting to hit the jackpot with that lucky super downline who does the recruiting while they sit as ' Oga at the Top', expecting money from nowhere.

Let me tell you the bitter truth you don't like to hear: It doesn't and has never worked like that. Just imagine: When you choose to be a doctor, tailor, mechanic, lawyer, you showed your commitment to those course by studying or learning the rudimentary for years without complaining, some 5 years or more. But when you come to network marketing, you don't even show your dedication, time and commitment to learn how the industry works but you want to make money out of it. Is that fair enough?

To worsen matters anyway, many of the network marketing companies that have come to our great country Nigeria in the past took advantage of us by their compensation plan that only benefits the early birds, making it harder for others to really benefit. There you work more with little to show for it. I personally call those companies ' CIVIL SERVICE NETWORK MARKETING COMPANIES'.

But now, there is good news if you have now decided to treat this industry like a profession. A new company, a new bird has landed on the Nigerian shore less than 2 months ago, making waves everywhere.
This is a company that truly rewards your efforts, having studied all the loopholes of past companies and corrected it to such degree that you are now truly rewarded with as little as a downline.
I know by now you are wondering which company is this. Before I go further to tell you more, please be prepared to know that they have the best compensation plan in the industry as far as we know for now.
They don't use all those matrix, binary unilevel system. They came out completely with their own 15- person board system that truly rewards all.
Reward in this company doesn't respect seniority, the case of ' Monkey dey work, Baboon dey chop'. It's purely based on your performance. You can outpace anyone. And payment here is real time. Infact to can come in today, earn today and cash out today. No story.
Also please know that all their health products are patented, having the exclusive legal rights to market it.
Finally, we have two common packages
1. Classic Package of #59,200 with all your products worth your money.
2. Agency package ( highly recommended) of #295,300 with products worth your money.

If you feel you want to try, ready to learn how our respected industry works and rewards, then be ready to chat us on whatsapp [color=#990000][/color]or call me on 08063403284. Get ready to sign up with your money. Only serious people needed.
Drop your contacts on whatsapp to be added to our group where we show you the business presentation proper.
Thanks for your time.

(1) (Reply)

We Will Buy Your Dead Inverter Batteries 08066602785 / Network Marketing Opportunities In Australia - Best Business Opportunity / Diamond And Gold For Sale In Serria Lonne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.