Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,897 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) (74466 Views)

Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out / Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) / New Deputy Vice Chancellor For University Of Nigeria Enugu Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
ciggy000:
Looking at the floor it was inter locked that is that building most have been in very good shape when built you students messed it up.Even if government comes to you guys aid it would still be messed up and destroyed by the students.This is very common among students hostels.most times students behave very irresponsibly with very poor maintenance culture until this is addressed i don't see an improvement from what you guys have there even when government or any charitable organization intervenes

I agree wit u sir... 110%

1 Like

Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by bluefilm: 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
This is our so called ''future leaders of tomorrow'' abi?

Fools. lipsrsealed
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by Pat081: 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
Bloooody:
what stops the female students from cleaning it up?
Lazy women.
Brother u re right that is the problem we re facing in this country we will be waiting for government to do it ,it is the government that is using it now

1 Like

Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by chris31(m): 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
Women are more dirtier than men #fact

1 Like

Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by Pat081: 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
Vcblinks:
you should know that okoro ladies are better than those gutters in the west,dirty looking things that lack charisma.with body odor infested things.there can never compete with igbo ladies thats why you assholes run after igbo ladies cos your ladies are full of shit.have gone through them and I know what am saying.shabby girls with no confidence
U re a big time fool ,I will not put all ur gals together because they are not the same

2 Likes

Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by flex04(m): 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
TechCapon:
When they apply their make-up and wear tight leggings you'll be dying for them not knowing that inside they're dirtier than pigs. That's how all females are.

TechCapon, watch ya back, they will come for you

Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
If that water touches you...your life go peme

1 Like

Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by ChidimmaMaduegwu(f): 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
TechCapon:
When they apply their make-up and wear tight leggings you'll be dying for them not knowing that inside they're dirtier than pigs. That's how all females are.

??

1 Like

Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by Waterlrd: 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
TechCapon:
I think this is wrong assumption, if you has been or ever met dirty ones , doesn't mean all ladies are dirty.
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by cr7lomo: 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
Dirty Okoro ladies... grin

That's y ffk dumped his Yoruba wife to marry Igbo woman
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by Reference(m): 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
ciggy000:
Looking at the floor it was inter locked that is that building most have been in very good shape when built you students messed it up.Even if government comes to you guys aid it would still be messed up and destroyed by the students.This is very common among students hostels.most times students behave very irresponsibly with very poor maintenance culture until this is addressed i don't see an improvement from what you guys have there even when government or any charitable organization intervenes

That is what 'free' things 'cost'..... if there was a N500,000 refundable caution fee the place will be sparkling like the banquet hall at Buckingham Palace.

1 Like

Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by grandstar(m): 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
The primary problem isn't negligence but underfunding.

The universities are underfunded. The students aren't ready to pay the true coat of their education. Any increase that brings their cost just an extra inch to reality is met by student protests.

Autonomy would have been good but it may mean universities stop collecting subventions from the state which will lead to sky high fees which the students definitely can't afford.

A mixture of autonomy and state funding I believe, would not only help increase the sums universities can raise by themselves but would also vastly improve the quality of education.

2 Likes

Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by Bimpe29: 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
How can you expect an academic excellence in such an environment?
How do you expect those undergraduates to be truly patriotic and productive?
How can you convince the world of a better Nigeria with that abnormality?
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by PapaAdanna: 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
Female hostels have always been an eyesore

So, this is not a big deal
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by jubilegend(m): 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
lazy girls. una no wan klin the area.OK dey the dey wait
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by danuzochukwu: 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
It's the students fault not the government or management of the school, those girls are too careless and dirty.
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by Lilymax(f): 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
TechCapon:
Really? "All" females??
The problem with you nairaland males is that y'all love to generalize negative things one female does with "all". I'm sure you have a mum, and probably sisters and cousins, then directly following what you said, then, they are "all" dirtier than pigs.
Tu es loco angry
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by Edusouls(m): 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
Dirtiest girls ,come to unec and try to talk to one of them they would be forming local Beyoncé, while they live like pigs and rats..
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by Fidelismaria: 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
Everywhere in UNN smells these days

Akintola/akpabio hostel is the worst of them all

Can't pass through there without covering my nose

Dirty nigerian students

1 Like

Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by Gforce2019: 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
This can only happen in yamiri state. What a dirty beasts

2 Likes

Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by Pablonkor: 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
For God's sake, what's the school's SUG Director of Welfare and President doing

Obviously, the duo don't know their jobs. They're only after embezzling the school's SUG money.

Sha make I no talk, UNICAL is worst. Both Female and Male hostel can make you throw up
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by Vcblinks(m): 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
Menance:

That was how 1 with her ugly looking face like the ass of an orangutan came to my inbox the other day to ask for #100 card. Poverty will just be striking all these yorubastard on a daily Godforbid. I spit on their rotten caucuses. Idiots
I tell you bro,ugly things that cannot March up with igbo ladies.
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by Larwin(m): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
Same thing in other universities female hostels most especially bowen University, you ll see girls doing shotput even while their toilets is in good shape... They claimed they easily contacted toilet infections. undecided

1 Like

Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by CodeTemplar: 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
Maybe Fulani herdsmen are using it 'forcefully' without the knowledge of the occupants of the hostel.
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by Chukwurah003: 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
Very dirty people. I am not surprised

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School / 10 Words Nigerians Use That Are Not In The Dictionary / If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.