Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) (74456 Views)

Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out / Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) / New Deputy Vice Chancellor For University Of Nigeria Enugu Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
KingOfallOsu:

There is nothing wrong in what he said
He said the blunt truth
If you dont want to get banned, please stop quoting me.
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by KingOfallOsu: 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

If you dont want to get banned, please stop quoting me.

Get ban for what?

Are you the owner of Nairaland? grin

3 Likes

Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
Those are Pig-Iboes

No surprises here

2 Likes

Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
KingOfallOsu:

Get ban for what?

Are you the owner of Nairaland? grin
I won't remind you when you make another tribalistic comment.
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by Sexymercy: 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by KingOfallOsu: 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

I won't remind you when you make another tribalistic comment.

Stop mentioning me dude
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by TechCapon(m): 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
flex04:

TechCapon, watch ya back, they will come for you
lol
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by celeiyke: 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
Can't the students mobilized themselves and clear the mess.
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by TechCapon(m): 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lilymax:

Really? "All" females??
The problem with you nairaland males is that y'all love to generalize negative things one female does with "all". I'm sure you have a mum, and probably sisters and cousins, then directly following what you said, then, they are "all" dirtier than pigs.
Tu es loco angry
truth is bitter
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by blackboy(m): 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
90% of hostel back is like that
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by herich(m): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
Dirty Okoro ladies... grin

It's official that Yoruba is the dirtiest ethnic group in Nigeria.
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2019
Nothing concern a Nigerian with maintenance.

Just build / construct and the building / project will maintain itself..

Below 3rd world shithole.
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by Beamborla(f): 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
Vcblinks:
you should know that okoro ladies are better than those gutters in the west,dirty looking things that lack charisma.with body odor infested things.there can never compete with igbo ladies thats why you assholes run after igbo ladies cos your ladies are full of shit.have gone through them and I know what am saying.shabby girls with no confidence

Homigod!!!
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by Exodora: 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
bukatyne:
What a horrible sight.

The school authorities should come to their aid asap.

It is very unhygienic and uncondusive for learning and habitation

For what kwanu they should stay there like that until they learn to be neat because is a public property that is why they are messing it up would they do that in their own home.
Thank God I didn't stay in the hostel I don't know how but God did it. Cause my body is so sensitive to dirt especially this raining season I will be throwing up any how as if am pregnant .
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by Exodora: 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
bukatyne:
What a horrible sight.

The school authorities should come to their aid asap.

It is very unhygienic and uncondusive for learning and habitation

For what kwanu they should stay there like that until they learn to be neat because is a public property that is why they are messing it up would they do that in their own home.
Thank God I didn't stay in the hostel I don't know how but God did it. Cause my body is so sensitive to dirt especially this raining season I will be throwing up any how as if am pregnant .

Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by UrVillagePpl: 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
OMOTOWO:
I think that's the best university in Nigeria.

This school beat all the institutions in south west hands down.

This is the school where Nnamdi KANU "the greatest man in Nigeria" graduated from (iroyin eleje)

lolx grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
na so all university hostels across d country dirty bmnau.why dis one come dey make news?
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by montumonami(m): 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
EddieCAD:
Is that the back of kirikiri prison? undecided
broh are you into computer aided design?
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by Tjayjosh(m): 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
chivera018:
you are stupid, very stupid. People who display tribalism are mostly nonentities that live in one room with leaking roof, living a miserable and frustrated life.
Please take it easy, he was only joking.
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by Akabuking: 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
ciggy000:
Looking at the floor it was inter locked that is that building most have been in very good shape when built you students messed it up.Even if government comes to you guys aid it would still be messed up and destroyed by the students.This is very common among students hostels.most times students behave very irresponsibly with very poor maintenance culture until this is addressed i don't see an improvement from what you guys have there even when government or any charitable organization intervenes
you are smart.
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by lyricallilfresh: 11:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
OMOTOWO:
I think that's the best university in Nigeria.

This school beat all the institutions in south west hands down.

This is the school where Nnamdi KANU "the greatest man in Nigeria" graduated from (iroyin eleje)
bastard biafran you will never make it in life. you're talking about nnamdi kanu person wey do school for abroad dey dere dey deceive yourself no go hustle and find garri change
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by selemo: 1:17am On Jun 06, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
Indigenous pigs of biafuro grin..shioor
Blacks are dirty... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by buharitill2023: 1:37am On Jun 06, 2019
chivera018:
you are stupid, very stupid. People who display tribalism are mostly nonentities that live in one room with leaking roof, living a miserable and frustrated life.
seun, rule 2 violated
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 6:21am On Jun 06, 2019
This one is small, shebi its the back, visit yabatech, both front and back is messed up...
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 6:42am On Jun 06, 2019
This one is small, shebi its oly back, visit yabatech, both front and back is a waste dumpsite, inside looks like where animals live...bedbug infested, my first time of seeing bedbugs, its on every yabatech furniture, in every class, its headquaters is the hostel.. once it sucks blood it begins to lay thousands of eggs, that thing is a witch aswear, i started begging God to takeaway bedbug and give us mosquito grin
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by Welrez(m): 7:56am On Jun 06, 2019
TechCapon:
When they apply their make-up and wear tight leggings you'll be dying for them not knowing that inside they're dirtier than pigs. That's how all females are.
A single story is dangerous, bro
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by HasaqFriendly(m): 8:02am On Jun 06, 2019
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by TechCapon(m): 8:06am On Jun 06, 2019
Welrez:
A single story is dangerous, bro
explain
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 06, 2019
Girls are very porous, they have many holes and any thing can enter and cause illness....its well sha

UNN go just find way dey trend anyhow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School / 10 Words Nigerians Use That Are Not In The Dictionary / If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.