Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) (74123 Views)

Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out / Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) / New Deputy Vice Chancellor For University Of Nigeria Enugu Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by elantraceey(f): 8:44am On Jun 06, 2019
TechCapon:
When they apply their make-up and wear tight leggings you'll be dying for them not knowing that inside they're dirtier than pigs. That's how all females are.

Plus your mother, sisters and relatives.....kontinu
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by RillJ(m): 9:25am On Jun 06, 2019
Any person wey get courage enter the back of female hostel anywhere must be looking for what is beyond him.
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by EddieCAD(m): 10:20am On Jun 06, 2019
montumonami:
broh are you into computer aided design?

Yep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by montumonami(m): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2019
Nice one. Likewise me... What softwares do you use?
EddieCAD:

Yep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by EddieCAD(m): 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
montumonami:
Nice one. Likewise me... What softwares do you use?

AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil3D Land Desktop Companion, AutoCAD Civil 3D, ArcGIS, Global Mapper, Surfer, Google Earth Pro, QGIS, etc
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by Dizzytee: 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
apache4:
I'm a proud Gay
GOAT
Re: Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:38am On Jun 07, 2019
ciggy000:
Looking at the floor it was inter locked that is that building most have been in very good shape when built you students messed it up.Even if government comes to you guys aid it would still be messed up and destroyed by the students.This is very common among students hostels.most times students behave very irresponsibly with very poor maintenance culture until this is addressed i don't see an improvement from what you guys have there even when government or any charitable organization intervenes
I don't agree with you! How frequently are they renovated. What maintenance measures do the schools take. The situation in this school typifies the poor maintenance culture in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] / The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) / Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.