Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,367 members, 7,868,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

I Want To Meet Wizkid Or Larry Gaaga, Their Song Turns Me On – Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Meet Wizkid Or Larry Gaaga, Their Song Turns Me On – Mercy Aigbe (666 Views)

Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" / Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Meet Wizkid Or Larry Gaaga, Their Song Turns Me On – Mercy Aigbe by unclesoyo: 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
Mercy Aigbe has revealed in a new video that she would love to meet Wizkid and Larry Gaaga, and that their song turns her on.

The actress who took to her Instagram page moments ago, wrote that she would love to meet either of the two singers or both of them at the same time.

She was listening to the song they had together ‘On a Low’, and wrote that the song actually turns her one.

She wrote;

This song turns me on so bad!!!� Somebody get me @larrygaaga or @wizkidayo or better still the two both of them. I said what I said, someone get me these guys @larrygaaga and @wizkidayo

Though it is not stated in the video why she would want to meet the singers as she was just dancing to the tune of the music.

But some of her followers mentioned that Larry Gaaga is more reachable out of the duo and that she should not even think of making an attempt on Wizkid as he belongs to all the Sweet Ladies association.

Watch Video below;
https://lailasnews.com/i-want-to-meet-wizkid-or-larry-gaaga-their-song-turns-me-on-mercy-aigbe

lalasticlala

Re: I Want To Meet Wizkid Or Larry Gaaga, Their Song Turns Me On – Mercy Aigbe by Abfinest007(m): 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
for u to suck his balls or what
Re: I Want To Meet Wizkid Or Larry Gaaga, Their Song Turns Me On – Mercy Aigbe by donbachi(m): 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
just write dia songs on a sheet of paper and insert it inside ur pvssy...b4 u know it,u don cum.
Re: I Want To Meet Wizkid Or Larry Gaaga, Their Song Turns Me On – Mercy Aigbe by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
You mean Ambode and Sanwo-olu ?
Re: I Want To Meet Wizkid Or Larry Gaaga, Their Song Turns Me On – Mercy Aigbe by Waakanda: 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
All rounder grin
Re: I Want To Meet Wizkid Or Larry Gaaga, Their Song Turns Me On – Mercy Aigbe by GistmoreNG: 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Miss Afrique Canada 2019 / Nicki Minaj Pulls Out Of Saudi Arabia Concert / Juanita Bynum Won't Preach After Pastor John Moore Saw Her Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.