Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,989 members, 7,838,504 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turned Down His Marriage Proposal In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turned Down His Marriage Proposal In Public (697 Views)

Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turned Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by made4naijamusic: 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turned Down His Marriage Proposal In Public

The Man in anger can’t bear the shame and decided to beats up his Fiancee as she turned hown his marriage proposal nn public .

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/man-beats-up-his-fiancee-as-she-turned-down-his-marriage-proposal-in-public/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turned Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by made4naijamusic: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
shocked
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turned Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by noblealuu: 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
I can't believe this shiit.. shocked
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turned Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by Waakanda: 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
See this hopeless idi-at. Na by force
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turned Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by RoyalBlu(f): 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
If this is true, then the girl should go and offer mega Thanksgiving to God o.

She's been spared what could prolly been a hellish ride.

Even the wig fly comot. cheesy
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turned Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by Corrosiveman(m): 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
lol....i cant try that in Public tho....
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turned Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by Davebrown13(m): 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2019
Looks like uniben.. Hall 2 side... Dunno
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turned Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
The guy is like, “after selling my fathers land to buy you Brazilian hair, you don’t want to marry me”? Fvck this
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turned Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by LifestyleTonite: 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
See the video here lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ8y80DIpBY
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turned Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
Babanla iro, where them dey do that kind thing
Re: Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turned Down His Marriage Proposal In Public by Mynd44: 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2019

(1)

Love Triangle: Help Me Asap / My Girl Just Asked Me How Much I’m Going To Contribute For Her Iphone11 Pls Help / Ladies This Is What To Do To Your Man If He Won't Give You Money To Buy Pad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.