Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Actress Amarachi Igidimbah Buys Brand New Lexus Jeep To Celebrate Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Amarachi Igidimbah Buys Brand New Lexus Jeep To Celebrate Her Birthday (2046 Views)

Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion / Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) / Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Amarachi Igidimbah Buys Brand New Lexus Jeep To Celebrate Her Birthday by GistmoreNG: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
GistMore.com

Nollywood actress, Amarachi Igidimbah who is celebrating her birthday in two days time, on 8th, June gift herself a brand new Lexus jeep.

According to her, she went to the market to buy sneakers worth 67k and on getting there, she realized she wanted to start up a wig business.

She had no option than to invest the 67k on the wig business instead of buying ordinary sneakers, and today the business has yield enough and just got her a brand new car.

Birthday Gift came early.......Just a little birthday gift from @wigsbyamah to me for all my late nights,early morning rush outs, shouts and explanations on the phone , Sometimes I wonder, is this still this my small business that I started with 67,000 naira ? Yes you heard me right 67k, money that I took to somewhere to buy Sneakers, I got there, saw a wig shop and remembered I have been thinking of starting a wig business to satisfy my colleague’s needs on movieset , the rest is now testimony, This does not mean that I haven’t invested times 30 or more of that 67k since then, I am saying that was the capital I started with, So why are you still procrastinating on the hustle that you wanna start ?
I will give you all the business coaching you need at the official opening of ‘WIGSBYAMAH AND NATURAL HAIR SALOON’ .....Date will be announced soon ........THANK YOU JESUS because Indeed, GRACE FOUND ME ...........#Gratefulheart #Wigboss #GoddessAmah #PinoPino #June8th

See more photos here;
http://gistmore.com/actress-amarachi-igidimbah-buys-brand-new-lexus-jeep-to-celebrate-her-birthday

Lalasticlala

Re: Actress Amarachi Igidimbah Buys Brand New Lexus Jeep To Celebrate Her Birthday by GistmoreNG: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2019

Re: Actress Amarachi Igidimbah Buys Brand New Lexus Jeep To Celebrate Her Birthday by GistmoreNG: 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Actress Amarachi Igidimbah Buys Brand New Lexus Jeep To Celebrate Her Birthday by MJBOLT: 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2019

According to her, she went to the market to buy sneakers worth 67k and on getting there, she realized she wanted to start up a wig business.

She had no option than to invest the 67k on the wig business instead of buying ordinary sneakers, and today the business has yield enough and just got her a brand car

Re: Actress Amarachi Igidimbah Buys Brand New Lexus Jeep To Celebrate Her Birthday by decatalyst(m): 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
Where are the male artists nau?

Abi dem swear for them ni cry cry
Re: Actress Amarachi Igidimbah Buys Brand New Lexus Jeep To Celebrate Her Birthday by gistblogger: 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Actress Amarachi Igidimbah Buys Brand New Lexus Jeep To Celebrate Her Birthday by Gisters: 5:04am On Jun 06, 2019
shocked
Re: Actress Amarachi Igidimbah Buys Brand New Lexus Jeep To Celebrate Her Birthday by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:54am On Jun 06, 2019
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Blossom Chukwujekwu Ignores Birthday Messages From His Estranged Wife Maureen / Popular Child-star Gospel Singer Barbara Aduba Turns Pastor / “because I Am Quiet Doesn’t Mean I Am A Fool” – Tiwa Savage Blasts Pulse Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.