Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

Blossom Chukwujekwu Ignores Birthday Messages From His Estranged Wife Maureen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blossom Chukwujekwu Ignores Birthday Messages From His Estranged Wife Maureen (2067 Views)

Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Maureen, Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Steps Out Braless (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blossom Chukwujekwu Ignores Birthday Messages From His Estranged Wife Maureen by Gistfresh(f): 5:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nollywood actor Blossom Chukwujekwu celebrated his birthday yesterday and his estranged wife Maureen Esisi penned down a birthday message to him.

24 hours after the message was sent out, it appears that her estranged husband is yet to acknowledged it which is deviation from their known PDA.

A quick check on Instagram also revealed that Blossom Chukwujekwu acknowleged birthday messages from his colleagues and loved ones, but not that of Maureen who he also failed to celebrate on her 32nd birthday on September 11.

This follows up speculation of the couple’s marriage hitting the rocks even though Maureen still wears her wedding ring.

Source>>http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/actor-blossom-chukwujekwu-ignores.html

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Ignores Birthday Messages From His Estranged Wife Maureen by Gistfresh(f): 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2019

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Ignores Birthday Messages From His Estranged Wife Maureen by iamJ(m): 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
see face, why did he marry this kind thing?

bro its good you ignored her oooo

cant be unequally yoked with ungodly creatures these days

2 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Ignores Birthday Messages From His Estranged Wife Maureen by KevMitnick: 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
He probably married her out of compulsion and pressure from friends and family. And it is also possible he married her thinking he will eventually grow love for her but didn't. I feel his pain. Love is not all in marriage but at least have some feelings for the person. undecided

1 Like

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Ignores Birthday Messages From His Estranged Wife Maureen by thisnaijaguy: 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
Chei !

Women sabi look for trouble shaa grin

You say you no do again and you still dey try give connect!

3 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Ignores Birthday Messages From His Estranged Wife Maureen by ogtavia(m): 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
I am not known to take sides or even comment on marriage related issues but something tells me she cheated on him... I might be very wrong though..and
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Ignores Birthday Messages From His Estranged Wife Maureen by Kenneygirl(f): 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
ogtavia:
I am not known to take sides or even comment on marriage related issues but something tells me she cheated on him... I might be very wrong though..and
You're wrong.He cheated on her with Lilian Esoro
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Ignores Birthday Messages From His Estranged Wife Maureen by ogtavia(m): 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
Kenneygirl:

Another angle...that's their problem anyways.
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Ignores Birthday Messages From His Estranged Wife Maureen by YorubaPrince: 11:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
iamJ:
see face, why did he marry this kind thing?
bro its good you ignored her oooo
cant be unequally yoked with ungodly creatures these days

grin grin grin
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Ignores Birthday Messages From His Estranged Wife Maureen by edoairways: 12:42am On Nov 06, 2019
Kenneygirl:
How are you sure?
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Ignores Birthday Messages From His Estranged Wife Maureen by femi4: 6:07am On Nov 06, 2019
Kenneygirl:
Sofo!

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know That Airplanes Are Banned From Flying Over Lionel Messi’s House? / Hushpuppi Reacts As Instagram User Calls Him Out Over Purple Rolls-royce Ownersh / ‘He Is Too Peaceful’ – Nigerians React To Bbnaija Star, Ozo Advising Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.