Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

*JAMB General Cut Off Mark Would Be Out Latest 26th Or 27th June 2019* - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / *JAMB General Cut Off Mark Would Be Out Latest 26th Or 27th June 2019* (235 Views)

JAMB General Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021 Session Admission Announced / I Finally Meet Jamb General Cut Off Mark. / JAMB General Cut Off Mark For 2017 Is 120 – Registrar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*JAMB General Cut Off Mark Would Be Out Latest 26th Or 27th June 2019* by Stephen6229(m): 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
*AAU Update*
*JAMB general cut off mark would be out latest 26th or 27th June 2019*
*It will interest you to know that, the Admission Policy Meeting, with JAMB, the Minister of Education and all stakeholders in the sector, has been scheduled to hold on 26th June, 2019.*
*After This Meeting, The General Cutoff Mark for Universities, Polytechnic and College of Education will be released*
*Once JAMB release the General cut off mark for Universities on the 26th,*
*AAU will release Post UTME Screening form and peg their own cut off mark*
*AAU Post UTME Screening form will be out JUNE ending after JAMB release General cut off mark or Early JULY 2019*
*This was the question someone asked me today*
*Sir pls how can one gain admission in AAU?*
*Below was my reply*
1. *You must pray for God's grace and divine connection*
2. *You must put AAU as your First choice of institution*
3. *You must pass AAU JAMB required cut off mark*
4. *You must purchase AAU Post UTME screening form and get screened*
5 *You must pass AAU departmental cut off mark*
*The cut off mark required for your department*
6 *If you want to know more and get more information, message me via what'ssap 08181043400*
*NOTE:*
*JAMB 2019/20 change of institution, course and correction of data is still going on....*
*Please Bear in mind that, you can only do all these changes 2 times each.*
*No closing date yet, for the JAMB change of course, institution, etc.*
*Note, to make AAU the number one State University in Nigeria, is a collective responsibility, remember to play your part.*
*Thanks for your usual cooperation*
*COMR STEPHEN IKHANE*
*Whatsapp via +2348181043400*
*Share*

(1) (Reply)

I Failed CIS Exams, Because I Didn’t Have Enough Time / AAUA To Admit 5,305 Applicants – VC / How Can I Get The Waec Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.