Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,974 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) (16260 Views)

Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. / Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations / Nigerian Airlines Lose Lucrative West Coast Routes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by warriboy21(m): 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
lionlee216:
U no try ooo grin

You no even include me for plans embarassed

I still airport o.

Na only me de sef.. u fit for com grin
Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by warriboy21(m): 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
Danirose007:
winkb Nice Thread OP

Thanks!
Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by DMPaulSr: 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hadampson:
I see you DMPaulSr cool
Yu be legend for travel section.. please, mention me in any travel thread lemme come and pitch my tent..
Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
we die here

1 Like

Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by KendrickAyomide: 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
Your pictures are so poor sir
Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by ultimatebas(m): 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
Why don't you visit Disneyland.
Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by warriboy21(m): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
KendrickAyomide:

Don't worry im just starting wink
Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by warriboy21(m): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
KendrickAyomide:

Don't worry im just starting wink
Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by warriboy21(m): 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
We have boarded the plane and about to fly.

The airline is spirit.. very cheap and small. grin

No toilet o. I forget to piss thinking I go piss for plane ..omo as I enter en.. no toilet..

Disgrace to spirit airlines..chai sad

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by lionlee216(m): 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
That Spirit airline no get joy. Same as Frontier airline... their seats are not comfortable. Flew delta airline today and i love it. Southwest Airline get comfort too..

Following...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by warriboy21(m): 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lest I forget I just downloaded about 12 episodes of black ish. To while away the 4hrs of flight time to Vegas. cool.

C u guz soon. I will update some some pics in d sky if I remember

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by DMPaulSr: 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
Keep it coming..... Na ur babe be dat? She fine oh cheesy
Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by warriboy21(m): 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
DMPaulSr:
Keep it coming..... Na ur babe be dat? She fine oh cheesy

Na my sister in d Lord's vineyard cool

7 Likes

Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by warriboy21(m): 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
lionlee216:
That Spirit airline no get joy. Same as Frontier airline... their seats are not comfortable. Flew delta airline today and i love it. Southwest Airline get comfort too..

Following...

Enn baba na cheap article tins na. grin
Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by DMPaulSr: 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
warriboy21:

I hope the ministry is movin well?
Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by lionlee216(m): 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
warriboy21:

You guys look good together... grin

1 Like

Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by lionlee216(m): 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
warriboy21:

Enn baba na cheap article tins na. grin

You wey be big man.

A friend is celebrating his birthday soon. Na ontop ship he wan do,All white party. I go invite u and your "sister in the vineyard" grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hadampson:
Following with keen interest smiley

Ugosample AngelicBeing Amikable97 Iamboladee Tiptoe Oliox Mizwisdom grin

Tnx for the mention smiley

1 Like

Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by Spanishmilf(m): 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
For security reasons sir, I think you should use emoji on your face
Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
Spanishmilf:
For security reasons sir, I think you should use emoji on your face

Are u planning to kidnap him? sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by Spanishmilf(m): 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Are u planning to kidnap him? sad
if they can give me visa
Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by Hadampson(m): 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
DMPaulSr:

Yu be legend for travel section.. please, mention me in any travel thread lemme come and pitch my tent..

No problem boss smiley
Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
Spanishmilf:
if they can give me visa
.Start building your travel history
Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by Spanishmilf(m): 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
Mizwisdom:

.Start building your travel history
i don't need travel history our petition is taking forever
Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by amikable97: 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hadampson:
Following with keen interest smiley

Ugosample
AngelicBeing
Amikable97
Iamboladee
Tiptoe
Oliox
Mizwisdom grin

I dey your back grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by 7Alexandre: 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
lionlee216:

Following...

I only fly four Major Airlines whenever I’m traveling within the United States:

American Airlines, Delta Airlines, United Airlines & Jet Blue Airlines...

Overall I believe American Airlines takes the #1 Spot closely followed by Delta Airlines at the #2 Spot...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by Beautyaddy: 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
warriboy21:
We have boarded the plane and about to fly.

The airline is spirit.. very cheap and small. grin

No toilet o. I forget to piss thinking I go piss for plane ..omo as I enter en.. no toilet..

Disgrace to spirit airlines..chai sad

Huh ...Are you serious? Quit playing.

How many hours was your flight to your destination?

1 Like

Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by Mekenz(m): 11:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
enjoy dude,life is good when there's enough money.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by warriboy21(m): 12:55am On Jun 06, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Huh ...Are you serious? Quit playing.

How many hours was your flight to your destination?

My bad. De have toilet . Didn't notice it lol.

Flight was 3 hours n half
Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by warriboy21(m): 12:55am On Jun 06, 2019
Mekenz:
enjoy dude,life is good when there's enough money.
Yes o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ / Lagos State Government Announces Traffic Diversion Along Marina / How Is Life In Poland..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.