Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:02 AM

What Is One Thing That I Can Learn From You Today? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is One Thing That I Can Learn From You Today? (254 Views)

What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is One Thing That I Can Learn From You Today? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
Just one single thing I can learn from you!

Re: What Is One Thing That I Can Learn From You Today? by donbachi(m): 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
Heart breaks never mend
Re: What Is One Thing That I Can Learn From You Today? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
Well, i think that depends on the individual. Heartbreak can quickly make that love turn to hate, and that hatred helps shield them from the full brunt of the painful loss. This is a bad way to move on though.

(1) (Reply)

5,000 Nestlé Employees And Their Families Participate In Ocean Clean-up (photos) / SUICIDE Thread / Accident Claims 8 Lives On Lagos-ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.