Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,263 members, 7,954,025 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

SUICIDE Thread - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SUICIDE Thread (253 Views)

Someone About To Commit Suicide Needs Your Help - This Is Very Real / Monkeypox: Recovering Patient Commits Suicide In Bayelsa / Facebook Post Goes Viral For Comparing African And Oyinbo Suicide (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SUICIDE Thread by SuicideWatchNG1: 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2019
If you're a suicide survivor, or have contemplated taking your life, or you are presently thinking of killing yourself, this thread is for you. Get in here right now.

Recently, there has been an alarming increase in the number of suicides in Nigeria. People are fast losing hope and giving up. Question is: Is suicide really the option?

I've also been suicidal too. But by God's grace, I'm alive today. The coast is not yet completely clear. I will share my story in the nearest future.

I decided to open this thread after my experience, to be a way for us to play our part in stopping as many as we can from following this dangerous path.

I will be posting here once every two or three days, and I hope to keep this thread alive as long as possible.

Ponder over this: Will commiting suicide bring the ultimate solution to the bad things that have happened or are happening in your life?

Good afternoon, my people
Re: SUICIDE Thread by DMPaulSr: 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
Space booked grin
In timaya's voice i can't kee masef oh
Re: SUICIDE Thread by DMPaulSr: 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2019
Nowadays, people commit suicide for the silliest reasons...

It's sickening.

Galfrnd leave u- suicide

No job/money - suicide

sex tape leaks/ domestic violence- suicide

All these leads to depression which brings suicidal thoughts...

To tackle suicide, tackle the causative agents..

If a tap is left on and everywhere is flooded, u can't remove the water by moping the floor while the tap is still on. U first of all, off the tap to prevent further flooding. Then u can mop the floor
Same with suicide. To eradicate it, start from the root cause to make things easier..
Re: SUICIDE Thread by SuicideWatchNG1: 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2019
True word, bro

1 Like

Re: SUICIDE Thread by catwalq(f): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
People who commit suicide don't want to end their lives,they want to their pain.. Start from there.
Re: SUICIDE Thread by megaxart(m): 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
Whet could I get diagnosed for depression?

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons Nigeria Is The Worst Country To Live In The World / Nysc Na Scam / Tick Tock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.