Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Yul Edochie Survives Terrible Motor Accident Along Ore Road - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Survives Terrible Motor Accident Along Ore Road (248 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Empress Njamah Survives Terrible Robbery Attack With Her Mom / Actor Yul Edochie Survives A Terrible Accident In A Nissan Pathfinder SUV (pic) / Gospel Singer, Solomon Lange Survives Terrible Car Crash (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Survives Terrible Motor Accident Along Ore Road by dailynaijamode: 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
Son of veteran Nollywood Actor peter Edochie survives a ghastly motor accident yesterday.

Yul Edochie share this picture and caption on his social media to appreciate God and those that came to his assistance.

His social media message was captioned.

Yesterday I miraculously survived this terrible accident.
All I can say is 'thank you Lord, thank you Jesus, thank you Jehovah, God is real and God is alive.
Thank you blessed mother Mary.

I left Lagos yesterday heading to the east, just before I got to Ore doing 100-120km, my car lost control and started veering off to the right. I tried to steer it back on track and the next thing I knew I was upside down tumbling till the car finally ended up in a gutter.
Miraculously I came out alive with few cuts and bruises.
I thank the Almighty God for his mercies, I thank our blessed mother Mary, and to all the Angels sent by God to protect me always, thank you.
I also thank all my fans and friends all over the world who always pray for me and wish me well.
God is alive.
Life can end in a second. The money, the cars, the mansions, the fame, the good life, all vanity.
Be close to God.
God is everything!

All glory to God.

http://dailynaijamode.com/yul-edochie-survives-terrible-motor-accident/

Re: Yul Edochie Survives Terrible Motor Accident Along Ore Road by sweetval: 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
Thank God for his life. Life is precious.

(1) (Reply)

[video] – Incident Showing What Happened Between Uber Driver And Khloe / Mo Abudu And Wole Soyinka Finally React To The Viral 'plane Seat' Saga / NYSC Corpers do not Depend On This Government, They Dont Have Plans - Samklef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.